You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Stalker Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Stalker Demon

 

So, normally I have a-okay nights, and I used to not be so terrified of the dark... Haha until it started. So, I don't normally have weird dreams or anything but this one was way out of wack, and it wasn't just the dream. In my dream this monster, that looked like well... The grim reaper himself, was in my room, and he claimed his name was "Fear" and he continued to tell me EVERY FAULT AND MISTAKE I'VE MADE THROUGHOUT MY ENTIRE LIFE (only 15 or so years) well, I really didn't think anything of it. Until at night I felt this presence, constantly in my room. It practically followed me everywhere. And I started thinking I saw things out of the corners of my eyes. (slowly figured "hey, must be going insane now") yeah got worse, at night in the corner of my room is a closet, I always close it at night, and I have a fish tank and I turn the light off just before I go to bed. Well, one night I went to bed and normally I sleep pretty deeply. I mean, i've slept through a lawnmower that drove past and stopped next to me. I was sleeping on my back, like I normally do, and I felt this pressure on top of me. And I couldn't move, I was half awake too, but I was far too afraid to even open my eyes, but this pressure just layed on top of me, I was too petrified to do anything. It eventually went away, and I jolted out of bed and turned on my fish light, I didn't see anything and it scared me even more. I just sort of stayed up for a bit and fell asleep watching tv and nothing happened.

The next night it happened again, and I was terrified, because it hurt me this time, I had been sleeping on my side, and this awful looking face just pushed itself into my mindseye and I wanted it to go away, I felt utterly surrounded in my bed, and hid under the covers, I eventually fell asleep, and suddenly I woke up with this terribly sharp pain in my side, I felt that same pressure and aprehension, this thing started crushing my ribs and I couldn't do anything. Afterwards, I started sleeping with my dog in my room, and eventually I just stopped sleeping all together. I couldn't go to bed and restfully sleep without that thing disturbing me to my wits end.

The worst was christmas morning, I had figured, it stopped when I wasn't alone, so I had stayed up all night and then woke up to have christmas breakfast and open presents with my family, and afterwards I crawled into my mom's bed, and accidentally fell asleep. She was in the room, putting shoes on on the floor, and I was half asleep. Then I saw on my bed this monster, like a half decayed zombie ragged disgusting thing crawling up to me on the bed, I felt it on top of me, and it started touching me. EVERYWHERE. I was so scared, and I started crying, and it wouldn't stop. It just layed on top of me and...yeah.

I stopped sleeping for a few weeks during december, and it went away, but everyone knows that when it gets better it's about to get A LOT WORSE. I was sitting on my bed, just sitting really, and this force pushed me down, and held me to my bed, I tried to scream but I couldn't get anything out of my mouth. This thing was inside of me, I could feel it, and it hurt... a lot...like...yeah. It pushed me all the way to the head of my bed and I felt it rock the bed, I started crying, and it clawed into my wrists leaving marks. After what felt like 3 or 4 minutes, it stopped, and I picked my phone up from the floor and it said it was 5:00 am. I just layed in my bed, for the rest of the night, just staring at the ceiling.

He still follows me, and does that. I can't sleep in the dark anymore because he's there. This is the first time i've said anything about it. It gets worse every now and then, because it talks to me too. It says my boyfriend is going to do the same thing, and he forces these images into my mind, making me think about it and have nightmares about my boyfriend doing that.

So, there's my story.

Other hauntings by HelloMyNameIs-blank

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HelloMyNameIs-blank, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-10)
What's a twin peaks Mecca? Is it a monster that haunts you or something?
Celestial (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
usually animals are very keen on the supernatural world than we humans are. Did your dog start to bark at thin air or was he staring at one particular spot IN the room? Because if he did, then he probably sees something you can't. And another you have to remember when this demon comes into your dream, you to remember that it's YOUR dream YOUR in control of it. All have to have is courage, determination, faith, and love in order to hopefully make the demon leave you alone. And if want to protected while you sleep, wear a blessed cross when you go to sleep, it might actually weaken it.
newleaf (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-13)
I like Rooks cleansing sequence but I don't necessarily agree it's sleep paralysis. I've had that experience of a spirit holding me down and laughing while he did it. I wasn't paralyzed. I haven't submitted that story here yet but I will. The thing to remember is that it's a non corporeal being and can only hold you down if you let it. You are in control of your own mind and body, don't give that up.

Fear is a big issue in how you perceive things and some spirits out there may like to cause it for fun. They will use it to get your attention and to get a reaction. They like to be noticed. I would advise asking it to leave you alone and getting a handle on your fear. Don't feed it with your focus.

Treating it like it's insignificant and ignoring the spirit does work. Try doing something else whenever you see it, like going on your computer, exercising, singing, playing games or doing anything that absorbs your attention and moves your body Though this sounds simple, it's very hard and may take a long time but it is almost always effective.

Find a way to make yourself feel safe and strong, be it prayer, house cleaning, calling your guardian angels, your friends, going to church or to your doctor (about your sleep), magical circles of protection...anything!

Most of all, stand up for yourself and your right to be there. This spirit has no right to pester you. Don't let it.
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-12)
This really does sound like sleep paralysis!
Also, you said that you stopped sleeping for a few weeks after December? Not sleeping makes your mind go a bit loopy. It can make you see things that aren't there. Not sleeping is definitely not good for you!

Hopefully everything goes well for you though 😆
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-12)
HelloMyNameIs-blank,

I would just like to point something out here you said that you started to sleep in your room with your dog present and still and an encounter with this entity.

I would like to know if the dog did anything when the spirit attacked you? Because normally if there is a spirit present dogs usually will not enter a room with an entity present also did the dog bark/growl. I am not trying to disprove your story it just seems strange that the dog did nothing.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
here here Dragon... The very title raises that flag.
Although lack of sleep can do crazy things to the mind that seem real- which may be a possibility here.
Back in the day- the Doc would recommend a Valium before sleep...I'm not suggesting as much, as there may be safer alternatives out there.
Helloblank,
There is a safe, natural product in your local vitamin store/aisle...called Kava Kava. It would help you relax and get a good night sleep.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
It sounds quite a bit like Twin Peaks Mecca but quite a lot of differences too.

I would follow rooks advice and do the cleansing method he has kindly posted up here.

I'm on the fence about this story's validity though.
mecco (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
As a realist, I would like to interject with a possibilty that you may not have considered yet. I joined this site to comment on your story. It reminds me of Twin Peaks, a tv show from my youth, in which a girl was being molested by a relative and halucinated that it was a stranger named Bob getting into her room at night. It just so happens that is also a common misconception with an incubus. They have been blamed in folklore for unwanted pregnancies and incest. The mind sometimes plays horrible tricks on us when we are faced with the unthinkable. I think you need to speak with someone about this very soon. I hope it works out for you.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
I totally agree with Rook, it looks like sleep paralysis.

But there is something in your story that I do not understand, you say:

The worst was Christmas morning... So I had stayed up all night and then woke up to have Christmas breakfast and open presents...

So, did you sleep standing up? 🤔

As for 'stop sleeping for a few weeks during December'; well, you might be mistaken since the longest time a person can stay without sleep is eleven days. Perhaps you slept during the day and stay up at night time?

Anyway, sleep deprivation would affect the function of your brain and make you prone to hallucinations and memory loss, which would explain what you are going through.

Better go to see a doctor and be sure your health is good.

Take care and welcome to YGS
TheChaosConundrum (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
GO SEE SOMEONE! A religious leader, an investigator... Anyone! This thing is NOT going to go away on it's own. You (nor anyone else for that matter) deserves to deal with this. Have you tried explaining any of this to your parents? If not, it's understandable but find someone who can help or if need be, cleanse your room yourself using sage. If you do go with the latter, be very firm about it leaving. However, you may need to sage your whole house or property because it may just start going room to room. I'm fairly certain this shows the classical signs of an incubus. Know this: his whole goal is to tire you out (not sleeping) & drain you. If you're going to do something, DO IT NOW. Waiting may have some dire consequences...

TheChaosConundrum
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
As bad as this sounds there are some clues you have given that makes me wonder how much of this is 'paranormal' and how much of it is sleep deprivation hallucinations combined with Sleep Paralysis.

Let's start at the beginning...

"So, I don't normally have weird dreams or anything but this one was way out of wack, and it wasn't just the dream. In my dream this monster, that looked like well... The grim reaper himself, was in my room, and he claimed his name was "Fear" and he continued to tell me EVERY FAULT AND MISTAKE I'VE MADE THROUGHOUT MY ENTIRE LIFE (only 15 or so years) well, I really didn't think anything of it. Until at night I felt this presence..."

Your experience starts with a very powerful 'dream' some would call these type of images a nightmare... Coupled with a feeling of being watched or a presence following you leading to this...

"Well, one night I went to bed and normally I sleep pretty deeply. I mean, i've slept through a lawnmower that drove past and stopped next to me. I was sleeping on my back, like I normally do, and I felt this pressure on top of me. And I couldn't move, I was half awake too, but I was far too afraid to even open my eyes, but this pressure just layed on top of me, I was too petrified to do anything. It eventually went away, and I jolted out of bed and turned on my fish light, I didn't see anything and it scared me even more. I just sort of stayed up for a bit and fell asleep watching tv and nothing happened."

This sounds like it could be a case of Sleep Paralysis... Sleeping on you back, the feeling of something sitting on you... Not being able to move... All fall into the description of S/P. Then something else happens and you start fighting off sleep... Compounding the problem...

As far as the images go... Your hormones and whatever belief's you have may be in conflict here causing very 'real and 'hurtful' nightmares... Especially if your Sleep Deprived.

Now, I am not saying that everything you have experienced has a natural explanation but much of what you have shared with us can be 'de-bunked'...

I will offer a cleansing method and I hope it can bring you at least piece of mind so you can get some sleep...I'm pretty sure you will find most, if not all of these 'experiences' will go away if you return to a normal sleep cycle.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook

New comments for this story have been disabled