You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghosts While In Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts While In Bed

 

My name is Seymour, I used to see ghosts at my bed when I was around 7-9 years old. It always started when I had to sleep. As usual I went to my bed alone around 7-8pm. My mom or dad used to come say goodnight around 15 minutes later.

In those 15 minutes, when I lied in bed, I sometimes got a strange nervous tingling feeling as I'm being watched. When that happened I always looked through the window above my door watching the stairs (I had a high bed). And everytime when that happened, I saw a white/gray ghostly shadow coming upstairs and I hid under my blanket every time.

After a few minutes I decided to watch and then he was standing next to me (I was lying at his head-height) it has no face or anything, but I knew he was watching me. And he was just standing there. He always disappeared when my mom or dad came in the room after those 15 minutes.

The last experience I have had with him (or her) was when I got so scared of him every time, I told him to GO AWAY! After that he never came back.

In this period I have had sometimes the feeling of being watched through the window from outside the house. (I sleep on first floor so it couldn't be any normal person/animal). It always looking like shadows floating around the window outside, going up-right-down-left all the time.

About the bed ghost, when I was 18 I was thinking about him again, and didn't like that I told him to go away. Since that time I sometimes ask him to come back, and still do, but he never returned. Are there any things I can try to let him come back?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, seymour, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

seymour (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
yes, since it did not scare my at first, but only after a long while, and he gone away when I told him, it looks like a friendly ghost. Just wonder why he always came when I was going to bed and just standing there.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
Well this is a first. Folks normally looking to rid themselves of activity, vs inviting visitation. I guess you are curious now that you're older, and want a look see what it was?
khid (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
when you describe "it" as white/gray ghostly shadow, come to think of it, I thought it might be like casper, the friendly ghost. Afterall it just appear in front of you and mean no harm. But yet I must agree with most of them here as to let it go. A one time experience is good enough to know about their existance.
seymour (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
thanks for comments. I think you guys are right about that. Never know what comes back. What about the shadows at the window? I had a scared feeling of those.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
You may simply have lost your sensitivity with age, so I would not assume whatever this was disappeared for good. However, I agree with the other posters you should be very careful about inviting paranormal activity into your life. Be careful what you wish for...
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
I agree with Annabellee. Maybe it moved on, maybe it didn't but it's best just to let these things go.
Annabellee (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
While I am not sure how you would invite this entity to return, I would be hesitant to do so. Once you invite it to come back, it may not be so easy to get rid of should you want to.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: