You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: A Warning From Two Old Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

A Warning From Two Old Ghost

 

When I was about 9 years old I lived in these apartments and one night I was trying to fall asleep and then I noticed something. One pair of glowing, white, cat like eyes. I stared and stared at them until they eventually faded away. A few weeks later once again I had been trying to fall asleep and my sisters pom-poms had started to breathe. After several moments of staring at said pom-poms I decided that, unlike the glowing cat eyes, this would not go away so easily. So I jumped up and ran down the stairs (we use to live in a town house) and told my mom. When she came up stairs with me and flipped on the lights, the pom-poms had quit breathing.

A few months after that we moved to where I live now. A two bedroom two bathroom duplex in the southeast OKC. I have never felt comfortable living in this house. I have always felt like I was being watched. When me and my family of four (my dad, mom, me, and my sister) had looked at the house I did NOT, under any circumstances want to live there. But we ended up moving here anyway. One time we were eating dinner in the dining room and we heard a crashing sound, like something had been knocked around in my and my sisters bedroom. We went to check it out immediatly and found everything that had been sitting on our desk had been thrown on the floor.

A few weeks later I had been taking a bath and earlier my mom had been mopping in our bathroom but she had yet to put the mop back up. The mop was leaning against the wall in a corner oposite of the bathtub. Suddenly it tipped over and crashed on to the floor loudly. This scared me so much I just hopped out of the bathtub grabbed a towel and ran.

A couple months later about four weeks into seventh grade, I had a dream. It started out with me listening to my MP3 player laying in the door way of me and my sister's bedroom. Suddenly two elderly ghost appeared and said something I can't quite remember, but something tells me it was a warning. Anyways, even though they looked like really friendly ghosts they where still scary as hell. So I ran down the hall way to our dining room. As I was passing the bathroom I noticed the door was all boarded up. Behind all the wood boards something demonic and zombie like was flailing its arms like it was trying real hard to get out. Finally I ended up in the dining room where my dad was eating a salad. Then I woke up.

Whenever I take a shower I feel like I'm being watched and shadows move in the corners of my eyes. After I take a shower I usually look at the mirror that hangs just above our sink. That day was one of the rare days that Amber (my sister) had not ruined my only complete alone time. When I looked at mirror I found what looked like five claw marks going down vertically and four claw marks going down from a diagnal angle. Where the two claw marks met there was what looked like blood splatter. I tried to wipe it away but I just couldn't. One and a half months later it disappeared.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anzime11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

HobbitGirl (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-13)
http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/ is a good site for researching devils and monsters, consider dark nature spirits as well.
Also be glad if a cat spirit is following you around in your home, it is most likely there to protect you even if it looks scary or fierce. Cat spirits are very special guardians, or spirit animals and can protect you from demons and danger. Also the two ladies may not be ghosts, they may be your spirit guides, guardian angels, protectors, whatever you may. The best thing to do is to ask them. I find the best way is to talk to guides is through meditation, but if you don't know how try asking them when they next appear. (not all are attractive, but it is however your super-conscious perceives them)
I hope it gets better, just know that you are NOT alone and NEVER EVER tell yourself that you are crazy just because your family or whomever cannot sense or see the same things you do. God bless.
Source- ancient norse beleif, greek mythologist,medium/sensitive, first hand experience 😁
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
I'm curious how you could make out "claw marks" vs finger streaks, running through a steamed up mirror.
All sorts of bodily fluids find there way on bathroom mirrors- I don't think you have anything to worry over.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
I'm not saying I don't believe there's anything supernatural at work here, but it sounds like you have a very active imagination and an artistic eye. I wouldn't worry too much at this point (i.e. I don't think the zombie apocalypse is pending), but do keep a journal of your experiences and maybe that will help you make sense of things. People have a strong tendency to see patterns in random things and look for meaning where there may not be any. Only you can decide what you are experiencing and what it means to you, but taking a methodical and logical approach will help you do that.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
Hello anzime11, the shower experience was really interesting. But still if something malevolent is present, why don't you use Rook's method of cleansing as explained by him. It will cleanse the house and I think you will find it comfortable after two or three times you have done it. Nice narration and thanks for sharing with us.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
This may help you feel better in your home...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Junai (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
Your shower experience sounds remarkably like mine. I hope nothing has happened since and, if you're still living in the same house, you haven't provoked whatever-it-was/is.
Mercury93 (5 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-10)
that was an intriguing story. Thank you for sharing and I hope nothing had followed since then.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: