You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Two Figures And The Three Girls

Real Ghost Stories

The Two Figures And The Three Girls

 

This story is my first paranormal experience, it actually happened in 2011. So every weekend I go to my friends for a sleep over, and when we can't sleep we sneak a snack from the upstairs kitchen. But this time I regret not going to bed early.

Somewhere in a September weekend I went after school to my friends same old same old. And we watched a movie some K-pop and took a shower, but this time we had to sleep downstairs. I never had slept there before. I always slept in my friends room but she also says when she sleeps there she thinks she sees ghosts, so I badly wanted to sleep downstairs for that fact. Me and my friend and her sister all went downstairs and tried sleeping. My friend goes extremely hyper when she has a sleep over but not anymore.

Soon it was 2:00, my friends sister fell asleep but not us so we sneaked upstairs got some instant noodles and quietly went downstairs. After eating we decided to get some shut eye, my friend turned off the light and we went to bed. A bed that we were sharing though because there's only two and her sister was sleeping on the other. We still didn't sleep so we chatted on and on and then like 30 minutes later, I go to look to my side and a small dark figure is right beside our bed. We could clearly both see it because its the darkest object in this pitch black room. I started to freak out because my friend asked if I could hear whispering.

I ignored her and tried to pretend to sleep and all of a sudden I hear the door open, I look and there's a way taller black form. It slides across the floor to the table about six feet away from us. And the smaller one went and sat on the window sill and as for me I was sweating hard through out my thin clothes pretending to sleep. In the morning I always wake up much earlier then my friends and the sunlight was beaming everywhere witch I'm thankful its not dark, the door was closed no marks and everything was like it was. That was planted in my head forever and I'm careful it will never happen again!

Thanks for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nicol159, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nicol159 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
To Smileydelwen: It was hard to tell cause when I heard it, it was making my head feel dizzy and I felt sort of sick. But it was Sorta like a silent screechy voice.
smileydelwen (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-21)
What kind of whispering? Soft or eerie ones?
Was the house, old or modern built? If it is a old building, it is quite common for people to see dark figures in the dark, I have seen some in mine or other people's houses.
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
Scary! 😨

But I am unable to understand 1 thing-

" We could clearly both see it because its the darkest object in this pitch black room."

-- In a room which already is 'pitch dark',how could you see an object darker (as you said 'darkest') than that?...Naturally,if the room is that much dark (black),its not possible to see anything provided its lighter (whiter) in form! 😲
JayGamer (31 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
Really scary sleep over, I would've freaked out too, did you have any other paranormal experiences since then? And thanks for sharing 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: