You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Eerie Moaning

Real Ghost Stories

Eerie Moaning

 

This incident happened very recently, we three friends Ram, Venkat and I went for a long drive and had food on highway. We returned back to Venkat's home around 1:00Am. We had chit chat for a while in his newly constructed room on the terrace.

Around 2:30Am. We were all falling in to sleep, Ram and I were half awake. Since it's a new room, no cots were placed. We had to sleep on floor with mattresses. My cell phone was playing slow songs for a while and Venkat was in to slumber sleep.

It was around 3:15AM, my cell phone went dead and no songs were playing. But I could hear eerie moaning or rather grunge-ing voice. Both Ram and I woke up and realized it's Venkat who is doing it. We thought he might be snoring, so we shook him in. He stopped it immediately.

The same thing is being repeated twice. We did the same thing, he stopped again. Now it's the third time, but now with more intensity. We were amazed and thought he is fooling around. The room was pitch dark, not even with the bed lamps, so we shouted at him to stop playing around. He stopped for another few minutes.

Now the fourth time in 15mins time. The tones were irritating, this time with more intensity. Now the power has gone, no lights to switch on. So I was close to Venkat, I tried to wake him up, I got hold of his hair, I was surprised and at the same time I was dead scared.

Venkat always keeps his hair short as they are curly, but when I tried to wake him up by tapping on his head, I got hold of long straight hair, which is definitely not Venkat's hair. The grunge went louder, I drew my self behind, I told Ram in the dark that something is not right here. I told him what I experienced.

Ram got hold of water bottle, he threw the water on Venkat, everything has stopped and Venkat woke up and asked "why did we throw water on him", he was back to his normal senses.

In few minutes the power was back and we switched on the lights. We could see Venkat has gone pale and his eyes were blood red. Interestingly, he does not know what he did. Ram and I were awake all the night with lights on.

Next day everything is normal. I guess nothing of that sort might have happened until date, as I have never gone to his room after that. At times he invites us but we rule out that plan. Till date we never told what happened or what he has done that night.

Not sure what would have happened to him. Any clue?. I don't want to tell him that the room is haunted because even I have encountered couple of experiences, which includes my other story "A Series of Encounters and the Shadow Beast on the Ceiling".

Other hauntings by joshuakeys

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, joshuakeys, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
Short but an interesting story, Pitch dark & hold on to his hair & know it isn't curly but long straight now...Woo! That's freaky.
Regards,
WS2009
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-09)
1. Its a newly constructed place. Spirits / demons or whatever latch on with a reason, however ridiculous the reason may be. I presume its the location.

2. The timing. 3:15... Devil's hour - the fone dying out, power cut... Although they can be a good healthy old fashioned coincidence:) ... Still I would like this information in hand.

Dear Josh, don't keep the information withheld. Inform the current tenants at least. Then its upto them what they do with the information. That's all I can say.
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-16)
Hi, Joshua:
Now THAT is SUPER creepy! I am reading all of your stories and am starting to believe that maybe some of the experiences at your house (like the knocking) may be something that followed you back from Venkat's house.
Actually feeling long, straight hair in your hand instead of his short, curly hair must have been very frightening. Personally, I think I would have fled right then! Please keep us informed when you have any paranormal experiences.
Kind Regards,
Lynev
Ajinkya (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
Hi Joshuakeys,

There's something wrong with that house. These type of ghost experiences are known as "presumed entity"

In such cases, the spirits are so strong in that particular aura that they will show you or make you feel what they want. Its always better to stay away from such expereinces. If you are victim of such experience then leave that particular place. Because these spirits are really powerful in their aura.

Also you need to inform to your friend about this. You never know that he might be facing such experiences but will be hiding from you. So tell the truth to him even though if he make fool of you. Let him be warned because such spirits can counter attack anytime.
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-01)
I agree with the others. I too feel that the room or the house could be haunted. And your friend could have been possessed for a short period of time. Try consulting a priest or something, and take care.

Rockangel13
mountainess (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-11)
I think he was possesed for a short time, might want to check to see if the house is haunted.
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-11)
It's usually as simple as it seems. Sounds like he was temporarily possessed by a entity. It used his body to manifest itself. Obviously something is staying there besides him. Check the history of the home. Sometimes they can follow you though from other places. He may have unknowingly brought home company.
Hades666 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-08)
Great story, the house is probably haunted and maybe your friend should get it checked out by a priest or something.
Goku (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-08)
I think he was possessed by a ghost for some time. It feels like the house is haunted.
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-08)
Well I think that the gurging sound could be maybe something outside the house that's on and could be making that sound.

Maybe your friend had some ghost ion his room that were hurting or scaring him.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: