You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Day Before The Friendshipday

Real Ghost Stories

The Day Before The Friendshipday

 

August 6th 2005. The day before the friendship day 2005. Again this incident happened when I was working for BPO's. It was Saturday and my shift timing was 7:30Pm to 12:30Am IST.

After the shift, as usual we went for a midnight buffet at Green Park Hotel near Lifestyle, had midnight Bhiryani, we all dispersed and I had to drop my friend Raj who stays few Kms away from my place. (Raj stays at Safilguda and I stay at ECIL.)

We all planned out well for the following day. Next day was a huge gathering of friends for friendship day, so on the way back we were discussing about the plan, what all things to be done and to be taken care of. While we were busy in discussing we never realized that we reached Raj's place, so dropped him and the next day he has to pick me up for the gathering. I bid him good bye and I am on my way to my home. From Raj's place I have to come back and take a shortcut to avoid police checking at Naredmet cross roads, so I have driven back few meters and took AnandBhag road which connects to Moula-ali road.

All of a sudden I could feel that I am all alone and some kind of eerie feeling, because the roads were empty, more over the dogs were making weird sounds. I ignored everything and was driving my way home.

I reached to this place where the road goes little up and have to shift the gear back, which I did. The left side of the road has some old or rather ancient Muslim graveyard and to my right there is this huge compound wall belonging to RPF (Reserved Police Force) the wall is about 10 feet high with the barbed wires on the top.

I passed the grave yard and immediately on the right I could see a women with the hair falling on her face and it was in such a way the head is looking at the ground (Chin touching the chest) and the arms stretched and the wrists are bent, the fingers are pointing to the ground, the head is in between the stretched hands. I couldn't see her face, I could notice all this because the road was narrow and I was very close to her. She was standing under the tree.

I don't know why but I was not scared when I was watching her, but the moment I crossed her, my heart started pounding heavily and I picked up the pace like crazy and was almost collided head on with the current pole at the end of the road.

I reached home, washed my legs, was still shivering, slept next to my Brother, he woke up and asked me "are you alright" your body is burning/heating up like an iron box.

Woke up next day and went to the gathering, told my friends about my experience, they made fun of what I told them. I was not well that day and when I was back home, I was down with high fever for next 2 days.

Now what could be that entity; no doubt, it's not a human being. Could not notice her feet as everything happened in few seconds.

To give the clear picture of how she looked, it was like SAMARA in the movie "THE RING". Imagine that figure stretching its arms and placing its head in-between those stretched arms, that's exactly what I have seen.

If I ever want to think about any ghosts, that entity is 1st one to get in my mind, even while writing this story, I feel creepy.

Experts any idea what it could be.

P.S that stretch is still the way it is, but little busy until 1:00am. Never tried that route again after dark.

Other hauntings by joshuakeys

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, joshuakeys, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-16)
Hi, Joshua:
Perhaps it was not fear that caused the fever, although it is a more rational explanation.
I have read many accounts from India of people coming down with fevers after coming close to certain types of entities, and it sounds like this happens whether or not there is fear. Maybe they have some sort of energy that affects humans in this way.
After reading many separate independent accounts, I have observed that they contain the common denominators of coming in close proximity to certain entities and getting a high fever. Many claim that after seeking medical attention which did not work, they were eventually cured by someone who knew how to deal with the entity. Or, sometimes it just "wore off" after a few days. I find these stories very interesting and like reading about them. It is a phenomenon I was not aware of prior to reading about over the past few years mostly here on YGS. Thank you for helping to enlighten us. 😊
Kind Regards,
Lynev
spookspirits (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-14)
Really freaking experience...

My father had had a similar experience 😭
DontLookBehindYou (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-01)
Just one question,
How did you manage to see her face when her head was completely bent down?:O
I mean, to get those details you would have had to go under her face and then look up... If you know what I mean. Lol that's a funny posture.
Anyway, I mean no disrespect to your story. Hope you answer:)
Trishspooky (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
...imagine someone who is hanged?wouldn't he or she be in the same position except that the dead body would be hanging... My guess... 😉
Trishspooky (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
I think next time better get trouble with police than ghost... 😜
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
Even I live in malkajgiri. I know moulali area is haunted with jinns.
kirthi (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-30)
that was a creepy experience... It seems to be samara oh my god 😨...why friends always want to make fun instead of beliving and giving some cautions anyway thanks for sharing...
joshuakeys (7 stories) (45 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-16)
Never inquired about the Lady but I heard from many that the road is Haunted & spooky. 😨
SirenBelva (7 stories) (64 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-16)
Ask other people who live nearby/take the same route if they have seen the woman. Maybe you can find out what happened there.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-15)
I was also going to mention that your experience and how you reacted to it was no doubt the cause of your sickness.
The way you have described this woman is quite freaky her, posture etc does seem quite strange I'm thinking it may relate to how she passed but yes freaky nonetheless. Would be great to hear more on this, have you done any reseach on the area or heard any other reports regarding this woman? Look forward to hearing from you.

Dan
tsukino31 (4 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-14)
Thats totally creepy. Falling sick is probably because of the intense fear. There even are cases when peoples hair started falling off after seeing ghosts or an entity.
joshuakeys (7 stories) (45 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-12)
[at] devyani it did not show any indication, for the matter of fact it did not even move a bit, if it would have lifted it's head imagine my plight. That experience was the scariest experience...

I dint understand it's posture, why was it in that posture?
snowhite (203 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-12)
I don't know why after I saw an entity, I was sick and got a fever for a few days too. Can ghosts make people sick?
vstoljockey (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-12)
scary yar
Hmasa shortcut lena par problem he ho jate hai
Thank god you are safe
curiousDevu (10 stories) (45 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-12)
That was creepy, definitely, I would have had a heart attack for sure if I was walking alone at midnight on a road with a graveyard nearby, the dogs howling, and to complete the picture a woman ghost turns up. No ideas on what she/it could have been, sorry. But did she show any signs of acknowledging your presence? If she didn't then might have been a residual haunting.
Regards,
Devyani 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: