You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hallucinations Or Spirits?

Real Ghost Stories

Hallucinations Or Spirits?

 

I am 15 now and you may not take me seriously, but these happenings are tearing me apart and no one will believe me, not even my parents.

It all started when I was 5, in my home at Dubai in Jumeirah. I would get this horrible feeling, like something is filling me with fear and suffering, I got scared of these feelings and I would stay up late crying. I never really told anyone, though my grandmother, mom, and dad saw me like this. I was so scared I would follow my mom anywhere, when she planned on going for a midnight snack, I could have sworn, from the side of my eye, I saw a solid figure of a man, bald looking in a black suit holding a rifle and shooting it out from the window on our 2nd floor. I was terrified; my mom said it was only my imagination.

Another time is when I saw a white fog like woman simply taking form as she slowly fell from my bedroom ceiling, As soon as I could see the head shape I turned to my mother, and the frame from the bed, I saw 2 green eyes staring at me, I looked back to the girl, and she was crawling on the bed, and I hid under the blankets too scared to do anything else, but I did not sense anything evil about that night, it was so clam, but I am certain it was not a dream, I could remember feeling the fuzz on the blanket, the TV channel illuminating the numbers for a channel, nothing was missing, and it was not a dream.

I would always whine after that experience, and my mother got fed up of me, and told me if I wanted something from the kitchen which was downstairs, I had to get it myself. I decided to muster up all the courage I had to go by myself for the first time.

I am uncertain if this did happen, because I don't remember being scared and hiding under my blanket, but I went downstairs, at the bottom of the steps you could continue 5 feet and reach the door, or take 4 feet and turn right, the door was on the wall just like the stairs, and I heard scratching that reminded me of my aunts little dog, but it was not on the bottom half of that door, it was on the very top, I stood there for almost a minute, I opened the door, nothing, and on the ceiling was something that kind of had a bear like body, but was with feet and arms like a dog, it had no fur and was brown, just a little darker than cardboard used for boxes, that thing was running upside down attacked on the ceiling, I don't know why but I should have been dead, I took forever to get out and close that door.

We moved from the house after my grandfather had died from a cause I do not know. But something is still keeping an eye on me, I can feel it, and I am sure of it, because I was scared of something pointless, a panda carrying a closed fresh corn the size of the panda itself, it was not even bigger than your thumb, but I would see it anywhere and everywhere, and it was like someone has been purposely moving it. I would never pack that thing and take it to this new house I am in, NEVER. But somehow it is here in glass china that is filled with alcoholic drinks. I keep seeing it change, the left side and tomorrow the right, but something is telling me not to dare throw it out. I've touched it millions of times, but always kept it in that glass cupboard. But I felt like throwing up when I saw it, but I still moved it. I did not get sick, but maybe you have also heard something like I have, if you try lying down and your ear starts making this high pitched noise, in war movies when they lose hearing they usually play it. (Beeeeee...) I was stuck like that for almost 4 hours, up until now I have never touched it again; it is maybe 1 year...

I had many other experiences but I am not 100% sure these where real, I have no memory of seeing them in perfect detail, nor do I remember everything.

I still have that feeling, where I need to go back to the past where I have seen this man with his rifle, I am so eager to see if he is the one with those green eyes, and these poems pop in my head, I know many of them, I don't know how they come in me, but if I remember correctly, when he was holding his rifle, scoping out the window, he had a leather notebook beside him, on top a pen with only few bullets that almost look like they were made of paper.

I believe deep down, he is a protector and not evil, I got many anti-war poems that were maybe demanded for me to write them down, and try to re define how he lived.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WillowTree, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

josephgogi (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-16)
I believe you. I have two daughters that have told me about supernatural experiences they have had. I don't believe them because they are my daughters, I believe them because of their behavior when they have told me. Their demeanor and the fact that everything they have told me I have also experienced as an adult. That story will be posted on this site soon under "Lillie".
blue1970 (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-20)
willow
I just wanted to add a couple more of my experiences music... O its amazing... Also I even told my husband one night to switch the tv off driving me insane... He just said its not on. Even though I can clearly hear. Also I can feel everything I mentioned the suffocating I also have had a cat clawing me, I have even had someone strangling me and that creepy pullig of the blankets. Its all related to the sleep disorder called Narcolepsy. It is terrifying I know I lived in turmoil for years and finally got diagnosed and believe you me what a relief I was not going crazy.
blue1970 (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-20)
Hi Willow
I am new to this site and have just read your story. I have something called narcolepsy and cataplexy. Without going too much into it a lot of your experiences at night time are very similar to what happens when you have this. Especially that very high piercing ringing in the ears ouch... Usually when this happens to me I hear voices too. I have been pulled around the bedroom by my feet and whooshed up walls, have thought someone was suffocating me and a lot of narcoleptics will talk about the shadows, I even have demons come to me... Does not sound nice but I put up with it for years just like you. Willow have a look at Narcolepsy on google also look up Julie flygare site there are loads of experiences on the site. Willow don't be scared you are alive no one can hurt you and just tell them go away I have had enough... I have a cuddly teddy on the bed and I hold it and put the bedside light on. Willow I really hope you read this it may shine some light on what is happening...
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
I live in eugene oregon and I had sleep paralysis since 2011 after I seen insidious from what I can remember I do not remember having sleep paralysis when I was younger so it was march 3 2013 I believe amonday I was ssleeping my mom had to pick up sebastian marks my half brother that day and then as I was sleep I saw my mom touching my chest she was not there she couldof not come home that fast scared me do you think it was a spirit disgusising as my mom I hadnt sleep paralysis for a while so I do not know what it was but
subhanjita (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
😨 well even I HAD THIS KIND OF MAD BUT REAL GHOSTLY EXPERIENCE WHICH IS HARD TO BELIEVE SO I BELIEVE YOU AND HOPE THAT NOW YOU ARE BETTER WITH YOUR HEALTH BECAUSE I COULDNT RECOVER TILL NOW AFTER MY GHOSTLY EXPERIENCE I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT IN A FEW DAYS IN DETAIL WHATEVER HAPPENNED WITH ME. I AM SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ IT AND GIVE YOUR UTMOST IMPORTANT ADVICES...
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
Dear WillowTree,
Have you ever tried to tell your parents about your experiences?
If you have not, at least try once.
And do tell us what is your faith? We would not like to offend you by offering advises pertaining to a different faith, would we!

Regards
TheJokesonu (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
a most unusual experience. Have no words
I think you should take out some time to pray twice a day
You might get the answers

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: