You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Two Ghost Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Two Ghost Experiences

 

The first ghost experience I had in my house was I was sleeping in my bed, which my door of my room is on the foot end of my bed on the right. As I was asleep, I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night.

My door opened, by a black shadow in a shape of human form holding my cat. The black shadow had long hair and white eyes. It threw my cat directly between my legs, as that is where my cat always sleeps and then closed the door. I think I heard no sound from the door closing, which is strange.

The strange thing is, I sleep on the top floor in my house and if it was my mother or father I should've heard them going down the stairs, but I never heard somebody going down the stairs. Another theory is that it could be my brother, but the black shadow had long hair, and white eyes as far as I could make out how it looked. Plus, if it was my brother I should've heard the other door slam which did not, and heard him going back in his bed which I didn't hear either. A day later I asked my mom, dad and brother if they threw my cat in the middle of the night on my bed. They all said no, and stated they all were just asleep. To this day I believe it was a ghost.

My second ghost experience was when I was in the shower, and everything went all steamy. I took a step out of the shower and was looking at the mirror. I saw something with a skull face holding his arm out to me, like it wanted to grab me. In that moment, I fell back either by that thing or out of reaction. I started feeling uncomfortable and wanted to get out of the bathroom as fast as I could.

These events happened like one or two years ago. But when I am in the bathroom I sometimes feel not well or just uncomfortable.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SamuelSnow, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SamuelSnow (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
My cat acted like she was pretty much scared for a second, then I told her to go to sleep and she proceeded to sleep.

As for the entities, the one in the bathroom scared me and the other one I felt normal, good
HassaniSabbah (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
Cool I wonder what this spirit was trying to tell you they work in myeterious ways. In any circumstance don't show any fear or threatining behaviour if you happen to see it again and expect too.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
I think a person tossed the cat on your bed. I only say that, considering your cats reaction. Many cases show felines aware of entities- avoiding interaction.
kariorit (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-17)
Sounds like the one entity doesn't like cats and wanted yours to be where it belonged at night...
Aproxyte (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-16)
I'm curious to know what was your cats reaction at being tossed to you by a ghost? It seems there are two entities in your home. Did the first entity gave you a bad feeling as the one who saw in your bathroom?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: