You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: They Are Back Again

Real Ghost Stories

They Are Back Again

 

Since submitting my last story, I thought my experiences with the paranormal were done. I hadn't seen anything for the past few months until last Friday night. I was in bed and I couldn't fall asleep so I kept staring at my ceiling. I guess I dozed off because I woke up suddenly and looked toward my ceiling.

There I saw a woman in a long puffy skirt with curly hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was directly on my ceiling and she was floating down toward me. At that point I knew I was seeing things again so I quickly covered my head with my covers. I remember my heart was beating rapidly and all I kept thinking was that this was starting up again.

I stayed under my covers for a few minutes because I had felt a presence in the room still. When the feeling wouldn't go away, I prayed to God and my guardian angel for them to keep me safe from whatever was in my room. The feeling of the presence being in my room vanished after a minute and I finally took off the covers. I looked around and nothing was there anymore.

On Sunday night, something else came in my room. I was playing on my phone with the lights off in my room but the hallway light still on (I thought if there was at least one light on, no spirit could show up). I randomly fell asleep around 9:30; I was wide awake and I don't remember even feeling the least bit tired. When I woke up I saw a man in a mechanic's suit on a ladder by the foot of my bed. His back was turned to me so I couldn't see his face. Instead of hiding under my covers like on Friday night, I kept my eyes glued on the man; I didn't blink once. What happened next is really weird.

Snakes started to crawl over the man's shoulder and fall toward my bed; the snakes that fell just disappeared when they hit my bed. The man turned slightly toward me but I still couldn't see his face. Then he took one more step and he disappeared into my ceiling. I was scared after that but I wasn't as terrified as I had been with the woman on my ceiling. I think I was more scared of the fact a spirit could show up even when I left a light outside my room than I was with the man.

I wouldn't think anything of seeing these things; I would actually just blame it on my imagination. However, I have noticed a pattern with seeing these spirits that strikes me as weird. I started to see things on and off when I saw a little kid then the activity stopped completely for a few years. Then it started up again in this past year and a half. What happens is that I see things for a few weeks every other day than the activity stops completely for a few months than it starts up again.

I don't know what to think of what is happening. What do you guys think?

Other hauntings by EvaRains

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EvaRains, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fubble10 (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-05)
If that was me I would have been VERY scared but, if you weren't scared of the spirit it may mean that it was not there to hurt you or it may just be a relative. I have heard many people say similar things and they to weren't afraid.

Hope this helps 😊 😁
sian-mariah (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-05)
that is one weird story you got there it was probs just imagination but its weird though because it could have been real, id hate to think it is but its possible I don't want to scare anybody by saying it could be real and not imagination but I don't know, weird and creepy is what I think 😨
Leslie81 (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
One place I stayed at for a short while, the spirit of a little girl used to turn the light back on when you'd turn it off. You'd have to tell her to stop. Lol. She did it more to tease than because of preference to light though. And not all ghost are out to scare the living. Some may I suppose. But some just want to communicate and in trying to do so, inadvertently frighten the living. In the same house toys would go off on their own. And if you were fast asleep and uncovered, the blanket would be pulled up to cover you. One night I listened to a toy (pull behind puppy that barks) being played with for several minutes.
Sometimes-Sleepless (1 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
Like a few other suggested I reckon you want to get some night terror help. I've had some issues with night terrors over the last 10 years or so (every few months at it's worst). I'm 34, am a nice guy, above average fitness level, eat well, non religious, am married with 2 kids and would consider myself someone with a basic view of ghosts and spirits; I think they're real, but I don't want them to freak me or my family out. Some nights I am so sure, 100% positive, no doubt in my mind that there is something terrorizing me at the foot or side of my bed or on the ceiling, light on or off makes no difference, the realism is incredible! My wife's had to hit my a broom handle a few times to wake me up because she can't get near me for the kicking, screaming, yelling and crying. I'm putting my experiences down to night terrors simply in the name of hope. Because if what I've seen and experienced is ghosts or spirits, I could be in a lot of trouble when my light goes out. With the first nightmares I was totally freaked out thinking night terrors were only for mental patients. I think I've noticed it's worst when I'm stressed about something. Meditation and breathing exercises helps me. Try and relax mate, Good luck
Camie568 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-30)
Considering I suffered from night terrors, it could be true. Either way, praying really should help. It usually gives you faith and will clam you the most. Look at every point and aspect, logically or non-logically. Ghosts are't incredibly dangerous until they physically harm you, and they don't really care if the lights are on or off. Its just a matter if your alone or around people they are willing to scare as well.
ryanrowe82 (7 stories) (35 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-30)
I think you may need to get checked out for night terrors. These things only happen to you while you're in bed. It may feel like you're awake, but you're half awake and half dreaming. Seriously, I'd go talk to someone about being observed. Or set up a camera in your room for a couple of weeks.
aoife (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-26)
I also thought that if you have one light on a spirit won't be able enter your home but I don't think that any more because I was watching tv when it turned off and on again and beside me stood a man In what looked to be a doctors coat I stared at him and he just walked away through the wall that's when I ran screaming
~ aoife
EvaRains (3 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-25)
Leslie81 Thanks for the comment! I have tried demanding the spirits leave before; it didn't do much good. They left me alone for about two days then came back.
Aishak2 Thanks for your input!
aishak2 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-25)
I guess the spirits just wants to be noticed by you they won't harm you in any way. These kind of things has also happened to me several times but its not regular. So don't worry and believe in Jesus.
Leslie81 (1 stories) (36 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-24)
Spirits can visit any time of day. Light makes no difference whatsoever. I have experiences in the middle of the day and in the middle of the night. The things you discribed sound pretty frightening though. The snakes, of course the obvious thing most think of when talking about snakes is "evil". Buuut... The snake is also part of the symbol for healing hospitals use (the staff with a snake wrapped around it. Something to consider. 😊 If you want the experiences to stop, I would suggest cleansing. Since you're Christian (I assume, since you said you prayed to God and your angel) I would suggest telling it to leave in Jesus name. That's one of the things I was taught growing up. Do it with authority. Don't ask, demand. Its also a good idea to have someone or a group with you as two or more are stronger than one. But you can also do it when they come to you at night. Just be demanding. Take authority.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: