You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

The Apartment

 

In May 2010, I was transferred to Clark fields in Pampanga, Philippines. I was with 2 friends and we rented an apartment for 2 years. The place was a 3-storey building with 4 apartment units. The units were spacious, the parking area was big, and the rent was cheap. We thought it was a good deal. It did not come across our minds that if this was a good deal, then why are all 4 units vacant for more than 2 years?

The first few days were normal, nothing out of the ordinary. Later on, when we started meeting neighbors and told them where we live, we noticed how their expressions change as if wanting to tell us or ask us something.

A few weeks passed and we started to encounter things we cannot explain.

The restroom: One time the 3 of us were talking, we all agreed that being in the restroom feels so uncomfortable. The weird thing is that when I said that when I close my eyes, I see a girl (about late teens or early twenties) near the door of the restroom. I was surprised when both of them also experiences the same when in the restroom. Later on we asked the owner the history of this building and he confessed that 2 years earlier, her niece committed suicide in the restroom of the same unit that we were in!

The balcony: During one of our chats, we all can hear footsteps from the sala to the balcony even when there is no one visibly walking around. One night when me and one of my friends went home to our province and my other friend was left in the apartment. At about 9:30PM when he was alone, there was a strong knock on the door. When he opened he saw an old man wearing a "necklace" made of tin cans and asking if he can have a glass of water. My friend gave the old man a glass of water and when he finished drinking, he said goodbye. We were on the second floor of the building so we can see whether someone will open the main gate to come in and out of the building. The weird part is that he did not see the old man leave the area... And he followed where the old man headed and he was not there. Was he still in the building area?

The sala: One time when all three of us were not in the apartment, a neighbor can hear our TV showing what seemed the NBA. He went to our apartment and to his surprise, he saw the TV on, but nobody was watching and it was the NBA on the TV. When we got home, he told us about the TV being on. Not only why the TV is on when we were not around, but we wondered how can the TV have ever showed the NBA when we did not have a cable and the air-channel was only showing one TV channel which do not show basketball.

There other events that happened like how the half-body mirror hanging on the wall broke when nobody was touching it, or hearing a man shouting on the room of my friend.

We already left the apartment a year ago, we are still in Pampanga but the unit that we are in now is much better than the old apartment we are in. I visited the place one time and the owner said that since we left the place, the building has not been occupied again.

I hope you like my experience in Pampanga.

Other hauntings by universe777

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, universe777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Anubis_return (22 posts)
-2
6 years ago (2018-04-23)
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! It was really scary... I love NBA and adobo!
universe777 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-20)
Hi JennZ, I sure will post something when I get the chance to talk once more to the owner of the apartment.:)

Hi sds, That is a good point. I sure have something to ask the owner when I meet her again. I have not done seeing a spirit see the light, and it is a good idea. Thank you.

Hi rookdygin, you're so welcome.
JennZ (72 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
What a Great story... Thanks for sharing! If you ever find out more about this building, please let us know. Best Wishes,
-Jenn-
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
Hello universe777, did you ask the owner about the old man, who asked water from your friend. If you can ask the owner, perhaps he could say something about who lived there and who liked NBA basket ball and all. Also, if it is possible you can also ask the neighbours, the same persons, who wanted to tell you something when you moved into the apartment. It will definitely give us some input about what is going on in the apartment. Perhaps that could help us give some suggestions, if possible, to make atleast the girl's spirit to see the light.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: