You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Home Alone on a Freaky Friday

Real Ghost Stories

Home Alone on a Freaky Friday

 

Hi, some of you may of read my other story Haunted Hotel, well here is one of my other experiences. On one stormy friday night, at about 8:30 pm, when I was about 16, my mom and dad had to work over time and my sister was sleeping at a friend's house. My brother was at my cousin's house. I was home alone. I had some ghost experiences in this house before, but this one is the scariest. I was in the living room, watching a TV show, and the sink went on and it sounded like someone was doing the dishes. I looked over in the kitchen and all the dishes were still there dirty. I thought I was hearing things so I went to my room to sleep. It felt like someone was watching me. I kept hearing little creeks, like my door was opening. I looked and no one was there. I looked in the mirror and saw an outline of a little boy. My old baby teddy bear that I found in the house, when I moved in, flew up in the air. He said "I want my dolly". He sounded angry. I ran to my kitchen, got the phone and called my mom's cell phone. No one answered. I was totally freaked out. I ran to my room under my bed. When my mom came home, she looked under my bed and was surprised to see me. I told her "mom, my my my old teddy flew in the the air... I saw a a a ghost". She took me to the doctors. She thought I was crazy. The doctor said "she is not crazy, now the best thing for you to do is to bless the house". We got a person to come and bless the house. Some things still happen. I don't think blessing the house was enough.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

InvestigatorHAWK (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-17)
If this is genuine I apologize ahead of time.

There are several key points to your story that make unbelievable. The first is the storm; so wonderfully associated with dangers. The method is classic and overused. This in itself is nothing. But you also say it was a Friday; making perfectly legit that people would be gone. Again, not conclusive at all. But your end; with the doctor saying the house needs blessing. Trust me, my father is a medical doctor with nearly 20 years in the field. NOT ONCE has he or anyone he knows said that a house needed a blessing. The coup' d' grace of your story was a clear over- imagination associated with the narcissistic qualities that make you seek any form of attention. Posting this is a deliberate act to seek such attention. I am a spiritualist myself but I will not stand for hoaxes. Give us the real deal; and petty jealousy of those who have the membership attention is only a temporary pleasure. I ask that you glean it elsewhere.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
Hi Amber, I know what your going through I'm twelve and I've heard them and seen them as shadows. One even touch my hand last night. Your not alone just let him stay a little, you might have to give up your teddy and when your more comfortable ask him to go into the light and be at peace. Also light a candle and pray for his soul to be released. Your definitly not crazy, my own mother thought I had lost it when I mentioned it to her. Best of luck and blessings 😊 😆 ❤ Katherine p.s. If you want to speak with me email me at lostmemories37 [at] yahoo.com p.s.s I'm not 37 its just a number I can easily remember
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
Creepy! Very scary and cool... Mostley scary though...

To you especially it would be scary
GhostFollowerKate (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-28)
Can anyone give me advice about how to deal with ghosts? If you can, please contact me via email, my adress is on my profile. 😕

x
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-28)
You should research the house and pray for the sprit and try to talk to the sprit. 😐
GhostLuverrr90 (4 stories) (19 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
Oh my gosh! Well you found it when you moved in right? Well the ghost is a little boy and it was angry because probaly that bear was his favorite possession before he died and he was just upset that you had it and he wanted it back... No reason to be scared... I don't blame you to be I really don't I would be too... Well goodluch but if you want my advice if he comes again say these words it seems to work everytime..."In the name of GOD what do you want"while holding either these items... A cross, rosery beeds, or a bible... And say them words until he leave and fight your fear:]...

scencerly~Mandyy
Meeka (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-02)
Oh my god girl I believ everything you said. I believe all these stories I have a story but I don't like it very much.
andrea (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-03-17)
you are soo not crazy I have had an experence like thatish my self I sall a little girl sitting down right next to me it was scary
ParOnormal (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-15)
Creepy. And Amber, you're definetly not crazy. It's normal for a person your age to be seeing stuff like this. The sink thing is really creepy and don't make an attempt to turn it off, because it's supposed to make the ghost doing it, more aggresive, or so I've heard. If you see that boy again, ask him what he wants and if he can leave you alone. You might have to give up the teedy though if you did that. Good luck though.
-ParOnormal-
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-10)
you're definately NOT crazy....but I give the doctor a lot of credit for believing you, cause most people in the medical field are more psychology edcucated than spiritually. Its good to know there are some doctors who won't assume someone with a 6th sense is crazy!
kevin (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-21)
i hate mirrors in my room. sum reason I cant stand em at night. I hated em ever since I saw the sink turn on by itself through the bigg ass mirror by our kitchen
ps I dont think your crazy
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
I don't think you are crazy, I know you are telling the truth and I believe you. Well, it looks like the spirits from the huanted blue house(which is my story here)crossed over to your place and started washing the dishes but not really did it, so yeah I think maybe it's someone who used to live in the house and I think that the teddy bear has something to do with him. Well bye for now and I will comment on more of your stories.
amber (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-17)
sure centercore plese comment me on my imaginary ghost friend story I will keep my eyes out for your stories
CenterCore (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-01-15)
Creepy stuff, I'll say... If you ever wanna hear any of my other strange experiences feel free to Email me at Center_Core_Software [at] yahoo.com

- ©Œnter¢o®€

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: