You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Addicted To Demons

Real Ghost Stories

Addicted To Demons

 

As I have stated in my first story, I have seen unusual things since I was a little girl. The thing is, I am absolutely addicted and obsessed to learning and researching demons. I feel like I am being reeled in, and I know that I could stop it but part of me does not want to. I finally got over the obsession and was focused on college, cleansing my room weekly, and having fun in life until a few weeks ago when things started up again.

I was laying in bed after a long day of work. As I lie there I got this overwhelming feeling of uneasiness. I then felt my bed 'thud' pretty hard. It scared the hell out of me, and I was terrified to go to sleep. After getting the biggest chill, I felt a pressure on me. Like someone was laying down on me, I suppose. After it went away, I convinced myself that I was overly tired, and was just hallucinating.

I am now seeing the shadows I used to, and getting the same uneasy feeling. Even at work, when I go to the storage room which is a huge garage, I get an immense amount of fear... I was having no problems until recently. I am now constantly obsessed again with researching demons, wanting to summon one, see one, hear one and I now have nightmares every single night. Nightmares that scare me so bad I wake up sweating and screaming.

I believe that there is a demon following me, as I always have thought. I believe that demons are a very addicting thing, and that once you look into the 'darkness', you can never really escape. What do I do now?

Other hauntings by Beccas_Shadow

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Beccas_Shadow, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TheBadSeed (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Dont mess with demons... Or you'll end up dead or wishing you were.
inthelight (4 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-05-10)
The best advice I ever received: if you dwell on God, he will show up... If you dwell on satan... He will show up... My advice to you is to refocus your thoughts on God - read the bible, pray, find a Christian friend or a priest and tell them what is going on in your life - ask for their help. You have no idea what you're messing with, and you absolutely do not want to go there. Demons have one, and only one objective: to destroy human life. They hate you, they hate me, they hate all humans with a passion that we cannot begin to fathom. Please do not continue to seek the presence of evil in your life for if you do, evil will show up and it will take over and it will use you to hurt all those that you love and care about and then it will destroy you in the end. Sound over-dramatic? Sound like a fairy tale? Sound like a Jesus-freak nut job? I used to think that. Believe me, you will pray to God for release from this evil before it is done with you, and you will not care if you sound over-dramatic or like a Jesus-freak.
xo_melena (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-28)
I agree with you Beccas_Shadows
Im in a way 'obsessed' with them just like you are. All I want to do is research demons, see one, hear one, and maybe even get along with one, I guess you could say. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is obsessed with them. I agree with your theory that once you look and become interested in the 'darkness' you can never really 'get out'
27flowers (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
FAO Notjustme, I find your comment about law of attraction really interesting! Has prompted much thought, thank you!

Does anyone know of any stories that connect sightings or occurrences with the law of attraction? Would be interesting to read. I would not personally experiment but I have found that most of my sightings have happened when I have least expected, but then know of other people who seem to attract activity all of the time and I associate this with their almost obsessive interest in experiencing the supernatural...
Opens many debates I'm sure...

Flowers:)
bambam (1 stories) (20 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-04-17)
why would you do something that you know you'll regret doing in the end? For all we know, it will not cause you any good. It will only bring harm. I'd suggest you do the cleansing method suggested. Increase your faith on God (if you do have a specific religion). The Saint Michael's prayer is also a very powerful prayer. It had saved me several times against unknown forces. ^^
PrettyDeadButterfly (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-07)
Your obsession of wanting to summon a demon sounds morbid. It could be the want of negativity, if you're having nightmares, uneasiness, and expierences could be the illusion of demons. If you're so attracted to it, you'll believe it and things will happen. I'm sorry that you have to live with this want of summon a demon, but don't because once you bring one in, it will never leave. Another reason why you could be feeling this it's because you want to research demons, therefore their feeding off your want for them and feeding off your negativity. If you research demons, it's no different than summon one. You're bringing on the phenomena. If you summon a demon, it's like doing satanic stuff! So don't like it fool you into doing it, let it wear off. I don't blame you, everyone makes the mistake of letting that into their life. So take this as a warning, let me know if have anymore problems. I've had obsessions like that, the addiction to demons is nothing more than an illusion.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
Beccas_Shadow,

Not sure what to make of your tale... But please feel free to try this method where you live and 'on' yourself...

If, IF this is something negative that is causing you to have these 'thoughts/nightmares' it could help. Please ask any questions you may have.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully (from the fence),

Rook
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
hi, thank-you for sharing your story, please please listen to all of posters here DONT DO IT! ITS that simple.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
Have to agree with everybody here, what do you really want? It isn't a game you'd like to finish though. Might be good to just say no.
Hades666 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
I will say that getting out of an addiction is not an easy task, but I'm going to agree with the others and just plain ask you to don't do it. Plus I also wanted to ask if you follow any religion? Seeking advice from others can be very helpful, even if your are religious or not. Demons are nothing like what you see on television so trying to summon one is not a good idea, they are dangerous and can make you isolate yourself from your family and friends, and also make you lose track of school work.
Andrea22 (5 stories) (65 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
What is it about it that makes you want to do it again? Is it really the demons? Or maybe you just want the excitement of a supernatural experience? If it were me I guess I would stop and think of what my motive is. I would think that a demonic experience would be horrible and one that would make you never want to do it again... So maybe that's not really what you want.
DelzLdy (2 stories) (50 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
To some extent I think I can understand your obsession with what you're calling demons. Look at the block-buster movies like Nightmare on Elm Street 1 through 1,000 (am I dating myself here?), Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1 through 1,000, etc. It's as if they're a drug, of sorts.

Unfortunately, it appears you're living your own nightmare. Hopefully, someone on this sight will have information to help you rid yourself of this entity.
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
Hey there! I have this question, if you're so scared then what on earth makes you obsessed to learn about them, see them and summon them?
-Shady
demonicsheikh (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
Hi.
What you told here, well its hard to believe but I think some people take it as a game.
My advice will be "dont do it"
There is a reason that we are separated from these creatures.
There is no demon following you. Believe me. You are making them follow you by taking interest in their world and well being.
Its a curse to have them with you or even watch them or feel them.
I know because I got bullied by shadow figures+angry spirit of a woman who got raped before I was born+headless figure+little and giants people+old woman.
Its not fun. Dont do it. This is not a film where all goes well.
sweatseveryday (guest)
-1
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
I've had experiences in the past with demons and what helped me was I started going to church every sunday with my mom and I'd pray for my guardian angel or something to protect me from the demons. Do you know of the Saint Michael's prayer? When you feel uneasy you should pray maybe saying it would help the demon go away.
Here it is;
Saint Michael the Archangel,
Defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
And do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
By the Divine Power of God -
Cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
Who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

That prayer has helped me a lot and I hope that it helps you too. Also you should try protection prayers, it really helped me in the past and still does to the day. Hope it helps, be safe. 😊 ❤
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
i re-read your story and I see now you said you stopped and it recently came back. Are you thinking about it? Even though you're busy with school and life, that doesn't mean your mind isn't constantly thinking about it. Even thinking can attract things. "Law of attraction" works in everything
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
i don't mean to sound rude, but you are admit to being obsessed and seem to enjoy it. You claim you can stop it if you wanted to, but you choose not to. So, what help do you want?

Yours truly, notjustme

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: