You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl In The Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl In The Bathroom

 

Since I was the age of thirteen I have been haunted by a ghost/demon. I have seen her so often in the last 6 years that I have given her a name. Chelsee. Chelsee is a paranormal entity who haunts my bathroom in my house. I live with my parents and even though I tell them my stories, they don't believe me.

I was diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder at the age of twelve, I do not know if this has any relation to Chelsee or not. The first time I ever saw her was when I had just recently turned thirteen. I went to use my bathroom in the middle of the night, once I turned on my lights I was stunned with fear out of what I saw. She was a girl around my age with a blurred out face, no eyes or mouth. She was facing towards me and then in an instant was puking in my toilet. I told my parents and they didn't believe me, they thought it was part of my depression.

I got referred to a psychologist who thought it was all in my head. It's almost like it's an intelligent haunting cause she is always there. She will just stand in the corner when I use the restroom and I have learned not to let it bother me. She has never hurt me, but she likes to scare me. One night I was in my room and I kept seeing a hand coming up from under my bed. I waved it off and went back to sleep. Eventually I got so scared I got up from my bed to go to my parents and when I opened the door Chelsee was standing there.

My house is an old house in the whereabouts of South Dakota. Built in the early 1900's. Maybe Chelsee lived in the house before me. I have no idea.

Leave your comments of what you think she might be...

Other hauntings by jenniferlynn95

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Dakota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jenniferlynn95, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Frightenedtracy (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-18)
Hi Jenniferlyn,
I've read your story on other sights and you mentioned that a few friends of yours has seen her too so obviously it has nothing to do with your mental condition. Just wondering why you left that part out. Also, I think you should submit your story to the television show 'The Haunting'. I think it's a great story to tell.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
Hello jenniferlynn95, if what you say is correct, I think she started appearing to you after you have been diagnosed of bipolar disorder. Then it is first to eliminate the medical theory and only after ruling out that possibility, we shall go with the paranormal one. Did you, only for the sake of this experience, consult any psychiatrist. What was his answer. Why don't you try to get another opinion about it, if you have already done it. Further, I want to ask if the entity didn't have the mouth, then how did it puke?

Further, keep a journal. Try to write down whatever you remember and from now on, why don't you regularly record the sighting of this entity. That would help. Also, try to do some research on the history of the house. You can ask your neighbours or the persons, who lived here earlier because you said the house is quite old. That would give us some insight into the events that are happening to you.

You said in your comments before it is starting to get worse. What is starting to get worse? Please post your reply before we could give you some suggestions.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
randomgurl (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
maybe she could hve like some sort of her in the house. Like maybe she was murdered and her bodys some where.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-10)
Omg I would be sooo scared. Look into the history of not only the house but the land as well, it could help. Have you ever tried to tell her to go away and that's she's dead? Because sometimes that can help as well.
GIRLIE ❤
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-10)
Jenniferlynn,

You have received some great advice on here, I would recommend following Rooks advice as your main port of call but doing some research into your house and "Chelsee" won't do any harm.
Doing an EVP session as Otteer has recommended could be worth while, be sure to be polite and leave enough time between questions to get a reply.
I'm skeptical of the torch (Flashlight) session, I've never got this work although the location I did it might have a lot to do about that 😕
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-09)
Thanks for replying. Rook has some good instincts. I was thinking about the vomiting as a form of showing you what happened to her, or what may be happening to you. It wouldn't hurt to check up on what rook said, but do research and see if you can find her, maybe she just needs to tell her story and was waiting patiently for you to respond until she discovered you were moving. She may not be able to leave the house. Some say don't mess with them, but it would hurt to see if she will respond to an evp, or maybe a flashlight session (yes, I did see it on ghosthunters lol)
😊
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-09)
Hey there! Have you ever tried finding out any information about the history of the house you live in? If not, you probably should. I feel it can be something related to your depression since my friend has also experienced things as such. It can be your mind just playing games with you, since you seem more bothered about it. I would also like to know if you had any interest in the paranormal before you saw 'Chelsee'. Do reply. Thanks. Be good.
-Shady
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2013-04-09)
jenniferlynn,

Well, well I have found your account interesting, interesting indeed. Let's start with what first caught my attention...

You start by saying...

"Since I was the age of thirteen I have been haunted by a ghost/demon. I have seen her so often in the last 6 years that I have given her a name. Chelsee."

Then go on to state...

"I was diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder at the age of twelve, I do not know if this has any relation to Chelsee or not. The first time I ever saw her was when I had just recently turned thirteen."

So you are an older teen (18/19 years old) and the 'haunting' actually started right after being diagnosed with Bi-Polarism?

I am wondering if she may not be trying to tell you something... Something about your 'condition'.

My daughter, at age 13, was about to be Diagnosed with Bi-Polarism. It was also pointed out that she may have (be)...

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Alcohol and drug abuse problems.
Conduct disorder.

This caused my wife to ask some questions... My wife has been diagnosed with Clinical Depression... Based on a chemical/hormone imbalance... Something which is kept 'in check' with two things... Her birth control pills and diet.

We asked the Family Doctor if Birth Control may help our daughter and he agreed, hormones may help 'balance' her moods... After 3 prescriptions we found one that worked... She doesn't need anti-psychotics or anti-depressants and all of the symptoms of 'other' disorders vanished.

This spirit may be trying to tell you any medications you are on may not be what you need...

"I went to use my bathroom in the middle of the night, once I turned on my lights I was stunned with fear out of what I saw. She was a girl around my age with a blurred out face, no eyes or mouth. She was facing towards me and then in an instant was puking in my toilet."

'Chelsee' may be a product of your mind... One that is trying to tell you something about your condition. Or she may be an actual spirit attempting to do the same.

Speak to your Doctor... Ask if its possible that a hormone/chemical imbalance may be causing your BI-Polar symptoms and if they think so ask if something as simple as 'hormone therapy' could help rather than the 'treatments/medication' you may be on.

I AM NOT SAYING STOP ANY MEDICATIONS YOU MAY BE ON. I AM SUGGESTING YOU SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR!

Respectfully,

Rook
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-04-08)
I have 2 questions:
A) How does she puke if you said she doesn't have a mouth?
B) Has she ever appeared to you in a dream or something?
jenniferlynn95 (2 stories) (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-08)
I will leave another story soon because its starting to get worse.

Otteer: Yes I can hear her puke, she is wearing and old dress looks like it's from the early 1900's. She never has vanished in front of me, if she wants to leave she will just walk out of wherever she is.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask 😁
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-08)
I would recommend you research the house too, pronto... If she is trying to tell you something and you are the only one who can see her... She knows her link is leaving soon. Ask her why she is there and ask her to leave a name. What type of clothing is she wearing, hair do? Does she ever vanish in front of you? When she pukes, can you hear it? Use the clothing to help you zero in on the time frame for research. I read in your other story she is getting more active. Maybe the words are a hint of what happened to her. Let us know!
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-08)
Hmm maybe you should find the history of the house you are currently living in. Some girl who had died in that house and her spirit is trying to haunt you or something because your room was her's
Aminah

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: