You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Demon Knife

Real Ghost Stories

The Demon Knife

 

This story happened last year. I was dating a new guy and he was introducing me to ghosts and all this stuff. He was friends with a druid priest and until I met this man I never really had experience with anything paranormal. This priest was the person who showed me how to use my powers and what I could do with them if I tried.

A week after learning of my powers and meeting the priest I was asleep at my boyfriend's house. It was 2:37 am, I know cause I looked, when I shot out of bed. At first I just though I had a bad dream. That's when I started feeling it. Something dark and evil was watching me. I looked around but saw nothing. I was afraid but not scared enough to wake my boyfriend so I simply curled up facing the stairway with my boyfriend at my back and fell back asleep. I was jerked awake an hour later to a sharp pain shooting straight up my spine. In that hour of sleeping I had turned in my sleep so my back was once again facing the stairs. Grabbing my boyfriend I shook him awake and made him go outside with me.

Once outside my boyfriend asked what happened and I simply lifted my shirt and asked him to look at my back. In the middle of my back, straight on my spine, was a bright red mark, almost blood looking, it looked like something was shoved into my back. My theory, whatever evil thing that was shoved a knife into my back while I was asleep. I've felt this man many times since but he has not hurt me again. I think it was a warning. I think he wanted me to know he could hurt me whenever he wants. What do you guys think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, justlisten, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Apfelkorn (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
Maybe the 'demon' tried to cut out your 'powers'...
Oh well, at least your boyfriend isn't a vampire. He was asleep...
Am I making no sense? Back at you!
AudreyJay (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
Yep, I'm just going to laugh and scroll right on by. Was this a dare from your friends? Perhaps a writing assignment gone wrong? From beginning to end, I just don't get it.
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
Right first of all justlisten, I find this very hard to believe. It sounds like a plot to the worst horror movie, it is so not detailed. If you can remember the time why can't you remember the details of the event?
I would also like to pick out that I have an 'ability' and no-one referrers to it as a -power-. And you say you have ever experienced anything paranormal before that and yet the priest guy somehow knows about your ability gift. When the demon came why didn't you use your so called power then. And it just so happens that he manages to stick a knife in your back. I'm the one to believe easy but I know FAKE when I see it!
Rant over.
DarkFlames95 (1 stories) (19 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
I agree with babygoatpuller total BS. If you had these so called powers, you would've stopped the thing from stabbing you. 😐
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-16)
Why didn't you use your "power" to ward off the demon knife that was "stabbing" you? Sorry but I gotta pull out the BS blankie on this one.
kunwarkh (2 stories) (55 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-16)
*cough* fiction *cough*

Nawww, I'm just sayin, it's not too believable is all.

But who am I to comment on the mysteries of the world. 🤔
Grandmas_Boy (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-16)
How could you have not been introduced with ghost and yet have a power? And I agree with zzsgranny.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
Hi justlisten, it is quite difficult to understand your narrative. How did you come know that some evil entity put a knife and why did it not hurt your boy friend. Also what was the reaction of your boy friend and did you give the information to the priest, who told you that you have the powers. How did you come to the conclusion that the entity wanted to warn you that it can hurt you anytime and for what reason? I find it quite hard to believe.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
WishfulNull (151 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2013-05-19)
Okay, first of all, you can't just... You don't...there's no...oh, I give up. Just please refer to the questions & comments from Granny & Val - this story just makes me shake my head & roll my eyes. Geez. Yes, Redwolf..."where's my light saber", indeed! 😆
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+4
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
justlisten,
I've lots of questions, so please be patient.
1) Exactly what abilities did this 'Druid priest' say you have?
2) To which circle does he proclaim to belong?
3) In your account I am very unclear on if you think he was your 'stabber' or if it's something else?
4) If they are seperate entities, what does he (the priest) have to say about it?
5) How did your boyfriend react?
6) Same as Granny, I have to wonder how you came to the conclusion that a red mark on your back was a 'stab' mark from a knife. Am I right in assuming it was more of a 'pressure' mark, not a true cut or even a scratch? And without drawing any blood?
Sorry for all the questions, but your telling seems to have left out a good many things that might help me to understand better.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+7
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
justlisten
I am with zzsgranny. I doubt a Druid Priest would use such terminology. I see you are from Florida so I kind of doubt it was a Druid Priest I would however believe Voodoo Priest. The reason I say this is a Voodoo Priest would use this terminology. I would stay away far away from this man and if your boyfriend insists you go back I would break up with him.
Years ago a man that I met through a psychic group had told me he could teach me how to use the "Force". I had a hard time keeping from laughing in his face because that was when the original Star Wars movies were around. 😆. I told my mother who was in the same group and she told me to stay away from him. Duh! I told the woman that ran the group about what he said and he was politely asked to leave the group. Where's my light saber? 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+5
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
justlisten: *sigh* First of all, if I may, I'd like to address the usage of the term "powers". I have a very hard time believing that a true Druid priest would use such a term. You're not He-Man/She-Ra, after all! "Abilities", yes. "Powers"? *sigh*

How did you deduce that a knife wielding ghost had stabbed you in the back? I don't understand how you came to that conclusion. Would you please elaborate?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: