You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: At My Sister's Workplace

Real Ghost Stories

At My Sister's Workplace

 

My family has a history of being sensitive of seeing or feeling ghost presence. Among us siblings, I'm the only one that is not that sensitive but I'm kind of thankful for that.

I have two older sisters and the younger one sometimes comes home from work and tells me her experiences at her work. My sister works at a popular call center here in Baguio. Many people who works their say that there are many ghosts wandering in there.

This is my sister's and work mates' experience in their work place:

There is this time she took a break and went to the sleeping quarters. When she has already fallen asleep, he dreamed that I am hugging her at her back. But after a while, I disappeared and a girl with a freaky face is the one hugging her already and shouting near her ears. My sister woke up with her heart beating so fast. Then one night again, weeks after dreaming of that girl, she went to their sleeping quarters again to lie down to rest. Suddenly she felt a cold presence behind her and a cold hand holding her arms. My sister quickly got up and left the sleeping quarters.

My sister told me that one of her colleagues, while sleeping in the sleeping quarters felt somebody is removing her shoes and woke up but nobody is there. Another story is that, somebody was pulled by her leg while sleeping in that room. The last thing the ghost told my sister is: "babalik ka ha" (You'll come back right?). Our oldest brother who recently applied in that call center said he saw a little girl before being interviewed.

Other hauntings by Akatsuki07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Akatsuki07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ShanZordic (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
Heya! I'm not sure if the famous call center you're refering to here in Baguio is the one I'm currently at. But anyway, the story is really similar since I have experienced that same thing its just that there are no voices. My friend has been promoted to admin and now working in the monitoring area. He mentioned that while browsing and checking the cams (CCTV) on all department floors, there was this little boy in the managers office playing with the seat. Turning it around. It was about day time and everybody is out (we work at nigh). Also one experience is that I was calling-in sick and I called too early and expecting a voice mail, but when it rang a woman answered it saying, "Hello?! Sino to?!" ("Hello? Who is this?") which is not supposed to be the reponse of the voice message. Also, it should be like "Hello, workforce how can I help you" something like that response. Now, I was talking to her and she keeps on repeating herself and on the background I hear children laughing. So, when I can't get anywhere, I hung up. Then I called back right after I hung up and got an answering machine.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
Hi Akatsuki07, I agree with SmokenMirrors that the sleeping quarters is haunted by a spirit of a girl, who is trying to draw attention and feels lonely. Perhaps I feel that she did not realise that she passed on. If your sister or her friends, if any one of them, is courageous enough they can talk to this spirit. I don't think the spirit is harmful because if it were, it would have already started behaving violently. So, if they can in a soothing, nice and respectful voice speak to it that they love their spaces and would like not to be disturbed when they sleep and that they acknowledge its presence, perhaps these activities could stop. After a few days to such open speaking, they can suggest that she has passed on and that she should move towards light. That could help reduce the activities, If feel.

Also ask your sister, if possible, to investigate about the history of the sleeping quarters and ask some of the staff or colleagues working with her like if any girl had died in the quarters. That could also help us to draw further more conclusions.

Keep us posted of any further developments or investigation.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-17)
Thank you for answering my question Akatsuki07.

It does sound like attention seeking to me. As in "Ha!, look at me." or Ha!, I'm here."

Id say the girl just wanted to be noticed.
Akatsuki07 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-17)
[at] SmokenMirrors, my sister said to me that it sounded like a long shout of "ha!".
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-14)
Kam, I always wondered about the stories about the violent spirits. I've thought they were an evil energy not necessarily ghost also.
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-14)
HI Akatsuki07, thank you for sharing a very interesting story.

I'm more inclined to think that the sleeping area is been haunted by a young girl who is looking for attention. (Possibly lonely.) Hence asking if your sister is coming back.

The taking off of shoes for someone who has fallen asleep with them on is something that i'm sure most of us have done at sometime, so could be seen as helpful, and the pulling of the leg could be playful as you make no mention that the person was pulled off of what the were sleeping on.

Do you know what the girl was shouting into your Sisters ear?
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-13)
sometimes its so fascinating if a spirit could sense that you can feel them, they will continue in giving signs of their presence, and they will be able to communicate on which we can help them in some ways. But scaring, pulling, yelling or hurting the living by unseen forces, that's a very different situation. I don't think its a spirit, its an evil force.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: