You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Girl Following

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girl Following

 

In the past vacations, I and my family went to Stockholm to visit my uncles and cousins. I stayed in the outskirts of Stockholm in my aunt's house. One day we went on a field trip into the centre of Sweden. On the way we saw a 15-year-old girl that had a bad leg, so my mother told her if she wanted a ride until the village we were going to. She said ok.

We then passed by an old cemetery and when we turned backwards to see the girl, she was gone. We could not understand what was happening because there was no sound of the door opening or closing and we were going at 180 kilometers per hour and my mother and I hurried to the village.

When we arrived at the village I felt hungry and told my mother if we could eat in a traditional Swedish restaurant and we did. While we were eating, I looked forward, and saw a girl. She seemed a lot like the girl we found on the road but I thought: "No, it can't be that girl". We paid the woman in the restaurant for the food and took a walk in the countryside.

There, we were walking and we could not stop thinking about the girl. I then sensed that someone was following me and my mother, so I looked around and there was nothing. This was really weird and scary. It was I think 6 pm and we decided to return to the city.

In the way back I still felt that someone was following us. So I told my mom to hurry up because it was getting dark and we were told by the townspeople that the road is not so secure at night.

We were on the road back to Stockholm and I took a glance on the mirror and saw the girl who we took that day before. I blinked and she was not there. I thought I was getting crazy or I was imagining things.

When we arrived at home my aunt said that her best friend's daughter had died in the morning this day in a camp she was with her friends near the spot we took the girl. She said we had to go to the funeral and something very strange happened. We saw the coffin and a photo was placed on top of it. I called my mother so she could see the picture and we both realized that the girl that was in that coffin was the same girl we both picked up on the road that day in the morning.

I really don't understand this thing and I think about it all the time. It is very strange what happened that day! I hope someone can explain this to me.

Thanks for reading

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, m_lettersten, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cirdan (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
This is a good story, thanks for sharing. Now I now not to pick up strangers 😨
Maybe the girl wanted to reach out for you since you could see her?
I hope she's still not after you though.

- Raymon
uncanny (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-10)
things like that had happened before according to my mother...it's pretty much nothing
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-13)
as you said the girl dies at camp, perhaps the girl was still wandering because she had not yet realized she had passed on.

hopefully, she was able to cross over.

God Bless!
Patch (3 stories) (91 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-13)
I've heard a lot of similar stories like that, from all over the world. Bad and good ones. I don't think I can explain exactly what it is, but I don't think that it was bad, otherwise you'd feel it, or would've been in an accident or something like that. I guess wanted to let you know what I knew.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: