You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demons Connecting With Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Demons Connecting With Me?

 

So it all started last summer when I moved into my new bedroom in the house I have lived in for about 13 years of my life and I have never encountered anything like this before.

At night, it seemed to be that my little chihuahua would growl but it was low and I thought, "Well, maybe he just hears my cat outside" or, "Maybe the wind is scaring him" although there was never any wind. Then I would start to hear this almost scratching type sound on my wall that faces the outside. So I thought of wind or something just hitting my house, like a tree or something. I really still don't know what it is but it sounds really faint or demanding as if, "I want in now."

I am starting to get creeped out because I will hear faint knocking on my wall that I sleep right along and I know it is not just me because my dog will bark at it. Maybe two days ago I was watching youtube videos on Ouija Boards, they interest me but I am smart enough not to use one, and all of a sudden I see this shadow on my wall about 5 feet away from me. I try to move around slightly to see if it was mine. I had no light source in my room but you can tell the difference between something really dark and not so normal in your room versus the dark. I didn't see a specific type of body form, almost like it was hovered but about 10 seconds of me knowing it wasn't me and it was something else, it took off turning towards me and out my window. I cried and yelled for my mom because it was literally one of the scariest things in my life. So I had my sister and her dog lay in my bedroom with me so I wasn't alone. (The bed consisted of my sister, my small chihuahua, her smaller chihuahua and me.)

That morning I woke up with 3 unknown scratches on my left arm, they are deep but not very long. I discovered them because I felt an odd burning sensation on my arm and I didn't really pay attention to it until I took my hot shower and it burned the crap out of my cuts. I wouldn't have been scared by the thought if it was me that did it in my sleep but I literally don't have ANY nails whatsoever that are long enough to even feel like a scratch (I am in orchestra so it's easier without nails to play my instrument) and my dogs aren't the type to ever do that. Plus, if my dog did do that, it would've woken me up because I am a super light sleeper. Even the sound of a pin dropping on the ground can wake me up. And my sister is a very heavy sleeper but she also has no nails, like me. Plus my dogs sleep at the end of my bed.

I don't feel safe in this room, as if I have eyes on me at all times. I really don't know what to do. My mom believes that there's nothing in the house that is "evil" and if there was something, it would be only good... But an angel wouldn't scratch up my arm?

Special factor: My cousin would always "joke" around saying that his bedroom (my room now) is haunted because he'd hear footsteps from his room directly below of it (our living room).

Please also understand I am a girl of religion. I believe that there is a God and a Devil, good and bad, angel and fallen angels (demons). My family is Roman Catholic but I like to think of myself as a Christian most of my time. I am terrified of being attacked in my sleep, but waking up to bruises, cuts, even maybe a broken limb? I am afraid of the unknown... And I don't know what's in my bedroom.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shaylamariah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

L_22 (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-27)
Little girl don't worry just keep your fate in god and if you feel troubled again you can call your local priest. If that won't work Contact me I can help 😉
broiquapride (22 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-23)
i agree with Griff84 you never woke up when these scratches took place and yes you can feel when a demon hurts you cause they feed off of pain and fear and all that good crazy stuff so maybe you should consider not sleeping with your dog and cutting some trees 😜
frangelica1 (40 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-21)
Hi Shaylamariah. That does sound like a scary experience.

I also trust in my dog's reactions and can tell when they are just barking to feel like they are doing their job or if you can't get them to stop barking, that serious danger may be nearby. So it is good that you have your dog to alert you of true danger and watch out for you.

I am Catholic also and know after some experiences I have had, that there is definitely life after death and there is both good and bad out there.

I have started asking for God's Archangels to help me when needed and they have always helped me in the past and I suggest you do the same. Archangel Michael is known for protection and I would recommend, that before going to bed or when you are scared by something, that you mentally ask Archangel Michael to watch over you and protect you and your family from any evil.

It also couldn't hurt to get a bottle of holy water from your Church and sprinkle it around your room and keep extra by your bed.

I would try these things first and remember to be strong, that you are strong and that you are protected!

I hope my suggestions may help you and please keep us all here informed of any additional things that may happen. Best wishes to you!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
Shaylamariah: welcome to YGS.
I have to agree with Griff84 and think the noise could be something quite normal; remember the sense of hearing of animals is much superior to ours and your little chihuahua could be barking at something you can not hear or see.
As for your cousin saying his room was "haunted", -do you really trust him?. I'm assuming yours and his family were living in the same house, so, how can you be sure the footsteps he used to hear during the night didn't belong to one member or your family going, to say something, to the kitchen or to the bathroom in the middle of the night?
Did your cousin experience the same things that you are experiencing in that room?
About the figure in your room, you say there was no light source in your room at the moment but, WHAT ABOUT THE LIGHT COMING FROM YOUR PC? Perhaps what you saw was nothing but a reflection on your peripheral vision and you overreacted influenced by the videos you were watching.

I'm not saying that this is just your imagination, but I think it would be a good idea to look for some other explanations about what is going on in your room and/or in your house.
Set your fear aside and think, did you feel threaten or a change on the energy of the room during any of this experiences?
If you feel that you are in real danger, talk to your parents, I can not think of a parent refusing to protect and help his/her child.

Keep us posted.
Biblewalker (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
Dear Shaylamariah I urge you to be cautious in this ordeal!
Ouija broads my seem intresting but are quiet dangerous to consider using.
I surgest you pray about the matter and ask your mother to have communion in the room.
This case appears to be a simple scare tactic by dark ones at worst, but if more scratches appear please contact me and I will see how else I may help.
You are in my prayers.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
Hi shaylamariah, welcome to YGS.

To be honest, this could just be the wind, and tree's etc. As you have said. And if your dog is anything like mine, then it will bark at any noise, be it loud or quiet, para or normal.

With regards to the scratches, I think if your dog is getting 'excited' at the noises, it could quite easily try and jump over you and catch your arm. You said you would have woken up, but you didn't wake when the scratches were actually caused, by dog or whatever, so maybe you are a heavier sleeper than you thought 😉

Thanks for your post, and please keep us updated if anything else happens 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: