You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Board Experience - Zaza, Elbk, A?

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board Experience - Zaza, Elbk, A?

 

I'd like to mention that my friends and I did ALOT of research on Ouija boards before we used it. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING AN OUIJA BOARD, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE LITTLE TO NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEM.

This is my story about an Ouija board experience that happened over the weekend.

I was having a sleepover with my two friends (for their privacy I'll change their names - Molly and Hayley). We were sitting around an outdoor table just talking and I was mucking around with some candles, grabbed Molly's hand and said, "oh let me do a palm reading, let's find out about your future." She looked at me and said, "oh cool, hey wait do you have an Ouija board?" I didn't and replied with a no. She asked Hayley and I if we wanted to do one. We both agreed - neither of us had used one before and we all wanted to. I believed in it, Hayley believed in it but Molly didn't really, but she still wanted to see if it would work. Molly made us pinky swear that if we were going to do it we had to promise that we wouldn't move the coin. We all promised.

We waited until it was dark outside - about 9:30pm - and started the process of setting up the board. I drew the letters on a piece of paper, grabbed a 50 cent piece and I had a little cross that I placed at the top of the piece of paper. Now, before we did this we researched a lot on Ouija boards (how to safely use one, how to know if it's a bad spirit that you've contacted, how to know when to slide the planchette to goodbye, everything like that) as we didn't want any unwanted, demonic entities trying to come through to us. We also drew a pentagram on the sheet of paper, just to be on the safe side. First Molly and I did it as Hayley wasn't too keen on doing it to start off with. The board was facing me because I was going to be the host and ask the questions (we read about trying to limit the question asking to one person as it my confuse the spirit). I placed the 50 cent piece on the letter G and then we placed our fingers on the coin. "Are there any good spirits wishing to communicate with us through this board?" I asked, a few times actually but still, nothing happened.

Then it was mine and Hayley's turn. Hayley was going to be the host so the board was facing her. "Are there any spirits wishing to communicate with us through this board, good spirits?" Hayley asked. We both felt the coin move beneath our fingers. We looked at each other, not believing what was taking place.

Hayley: "what's your name?"

Ouija board: " E-L-B-K"

Hayley: "How old are you?"

Ouija board: "7-2-0-6"

Then the planchette began sliding to different numbers (we knew that if the planchette started counting down the numbers what ever it was was trying to escape the board) so we slid the planchette to goodbye, waited for the spirit to do the same and then we put the board away for a little while. The three of us had another go, in hope that we would stumble across another spirit. The board seemed to be responding more to Hayley so she was once again the host.

Hayley: "are there any good spirits wishing to communicate with us?"

We got an answer straight away - it was the same spirit, ELBK.

Ouija board: "YES E-L-B-K"

Hayley: "where are you now?"

Ouija board: "B-E-D"

Hayley: "Where do you live"

Ouija board: "Z-A-Z-A-Z-A-Z-A"

Of course the three of us knew about the whole zozo/zaza Ouija board entity so we slided to goodbye, waited for the board to do the same and ripped up the piece of paper. We didn't want anything else to do with it so we put on a funny movie and all went to sleep.

The next morning we were talking about what happened that night and all decided we wanted to have just one more go. So I made another Ouija board grabbed the same coin and the three of us all sat around the board. We asked it the same questions, who are you? Where are you?

We came across another spirit by the name of 'A'. We asked if he/she knew our names, sure enough he/she did! We all thought this was the the greatest thing ever! We knew that the spirits can read our minds and I was thinking, "who is your favourite" (I didn't think at the time that this could have been a bad question". 'A' responded with, "H-A-Y-L-E-Y".

Hayley's mum came so we put the board away and as Hayley was leaving she asked if Molly and I could continue using the board while she was gone to see if anything was said about her. Molly and I set up the board outside, to see if our responses were any different.

Molly and I: "Is there anyone there?"

Ouija board: "D-E-M-O-M"

We slide to goodbye, waited for the spirit to do the same and continued on but the board kept sliding to those same letters, D-E-M-O-M.

We went back to my room.

Us: "is anybody there?"

Ouija board: "A"

Us: "Where do you live?"

Ouija board: "B-E-D"

Us: "Is that where you sleep?"

Ouija board: "YES"

Us: "Permanently?"

Ouija board: "YES"

Us: "Where did you sleep last night?"

Ouija board: "B-E-D"

We slide to goodbye, waited for the board to do the same and messaged Hayley about what had just happened.

Then, yes, we picked the board for the last time. We came across "A" again.

Us: "is anyone here?"

Ouija board: "A"

Us: "Why are you here?"

Ouija board: "M-O-L-L-Y"

Us: "what about Molly?"

Ouija board: "K--"

I knew exactly what was going to be spelled out and I slide to goodbye straight away, waited for the board to do the exact same thing and ripped it up into a thousand tiny little pieces. Molly sat there staring blankly at the wall and I just kept snapping my fingers in front of her face.

** We used the board at my house, mainly in my room. Nothing paranormal has actually happened but I feel as though I'm not alone in my room. Any feedback would be appreciated.**

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, char13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lilypopsavage33 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-04-19)
what if a ghost asks you to help find its body and it died by being buried alive?
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Oh I did find a couple errors, and the way I wrote one sentence doesn't make much sense unless you think about for a minute and read it over. Thank you, I appreciate it when people point out mistakes like that, because I learn from them.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Sam222 - read your comment exactly as it is appears on your screen, not what you believe it says. Sometimes, when we are in a hurry, our fingers have a mind of their own and type whatever they want and it isn't necessarily what we meant to say.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Miracles51031,
Oh, oops, sorry I wasn't thinking about that, seriously thanks for telling.
Do you mind telling me what you thought was wrong with my comment.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Sam222 - please proofread what you type before hitting submit. Some of your comments contradict themselves because a word or two is wrong. People will take you more seriously if they aren't questioning what you are trying to say 😊
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Char13,
First of all I'm pretty sure pentagram a are not good. I'm recall them being bad, having to do with black magic or voodoo or something.
Also you can rip a homemade ouija board up and through it away, but you also can't because the only way to get rid of an ouija board is the burn it.
And lastly I'm not sure if you noticed but all those spirits were the same, you only spoke to one spirit.
I'm am not saying this is fake, I know this is real I do believe your story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Marmiller (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
This same thing happens to me! I was playing with my cousin and A kept pointin at me and going really crazy all over the board. A also said he wanted to kill me but honostly A has done nothing and feel completely safe (this was like 3 months ago). And we also get Zaza. Every time I talk on a ouaji board I always get zaza, or A and I can't talk to anyone else. It sucksss. But seriously don't worry A won't do anything.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-23)
Teenagers really, really need to stop messing with these things. Zaza is just Azaz backwards. Zozo is a demon that has reportedly been not so nice since the 1800's.

There are a few things here that don't make much sense, like the multiple moving planchettes- I've never heard of anyone ever using more than one.

Demons probably would not spell out demon. Demons typically work by being sneaky to get out of a board (based on any and all knowledge that I have of the board).

Also, were you assuming the "k" stood for "kill" or am I missing something?

I am glad you guys are safe, but please refrain from doing this. That board is not a toy. It's not fun. It's not cute. It's dangerous.
ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
Char 13,

You used the ouija board 1 too many times, tsk tsk tsk 😆 but that's really dangerous and creepy, I would be running for the priest if I found out it sleeps in my bed! 😨 Thank god nothing happened to you and your friends.

-ERizzy
char13 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-06)
Thankyou for your comments. Yes I realise now how stupid this post sounds and how stupid my friends and I were to do this the amount of times we did. Yes, this is real and actually happened but I've never posted anything else on this site.
savsavvy1023 (1 stories) (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
Swimsinfire you are right! I read a story about zozo about a year ago before I made an account. I was messing around the other day and came across the story and I couldn't help but think about that while reading this story
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
Swimsinfire: you are on the right track, though not about Zozo, Chary's stories're very hard to believe. She's a little drama queen trowing unforgettable temper tantrums! 😆
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
Maybe my memory is off on this, but didn't somebody named Chary post a story about Zozo last year?
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
You're quite welcome, BJJ. I'm glad I could add a tiny bit. 😊
However, like Drowning_Sadness says, even knowing that something is still off about this story.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
Thanks Val. I didn't know that, and its always nice to learn something new. 😊
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
"If you and your friends were forcing the planchette to goodbye, then what was the board moving to goodbye?" I can actually answer that one. 😲 I have heard that once you have moved the planchette to good-bye, it might back up a bit and return to good-bye. Of course, that assumes you have left your finger on it. I, personally, have never witnessed that happen.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
Gone, she is gone! Char1399 cancelled her account; I wonder why.
MitoTakatori (49 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
I really don't know if this is true or not. But I guess I should give the writer the benefit of the doubt.
UnicornAnonymous (10 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-04)
Don't be too harsh on them yes what they did was silly and yes they thought they knew what they were doing but luckily the got rid of the board but like some have said you should do a cleansing spell to be on the safe side.

Thanks Ash
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-04)
I totally agree with everyone that has commented on this post. You didn't research using a Ouija board enough... As bad spirits etc can pretend to be "good spirits" to get the chance to communicate with you. Whether this story is true or not you should be ashamed of yourselves and to say you haven't experienced any paranormal since undertaking the board, but you feel your not alone! Well maybe this is the beginning of your irresponsible actions. I would suggest a cleanse just to be sure and not to use the board again. Just silly...
CornFlakes (1 stories) (18 posts)
+6
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
LOL [at] Griff84

You researched a lot and yet end up doing the old foolish ritual; trying again and again and again. Guys, you have 'facebook' to kill time or rather talk to strangers, why mess with the spirits?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
LOL never thought of that one. We could seriously come up with quite a few responses to that, couldn't we? 😆 😉
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
Or 'kindly ask Molly to stop pressing the coin so hard, I'm struggling to move it' 😉
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
Griff - all excellent points.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the "K" was suggesting they "Kill" Molly. Just a guess, but that's the only thing that makes sense. It is a demon, afterall 😉 Could have been "Kiss her goodnight for me" though, couldn't it? What was I thinking? 😆
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
I don't know a lot about Ouija boards, and to be honest, I don't want to know. But I would have thought you can read as much as you like about them, until you can conduct one with your eyes closed, but you would still need to be strong enough mentally to be able to conduct, and control one safely. If what people say is true, and I have never personally encountered any, but negative 'demons' or even negative spirits can be highly manipulative, and would prey on 3 girls 'having a laugh' with ease.

Also, I may be having an incredibly dense moment, but what was the 'k' alluding to with regard to Molly also?😕
Drowning_Sadness (1 stories) (9 posts)
+5
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
Something feels off about this story. As badjuujuu said, if you pushed the coin to goodbye then how was it pushed to goodbye by the entity? I don't know much about ouija boards either but that seems strange.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
char1399 - okay, here's my honest opinion about your story. You said you did a lot of research on Ouija boards, yet you and your friends went ahead and foolishly played around with a homemade board anyway.

Oh, the honest part... If this story is true, I think y'all did it just to write a story about it to see if it would get published on our site.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
I admit to not knowing much about Ouija boards, but to my knowledge they typically only have one planchette. If you and your friends were forcing the planchette to goodbye, then what was the board moving to goodbye?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: