You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost In The Outfit Of Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In The Outfit Of Demon

 

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Karan Panchal. I and my friends stay in Mira Road of Mumbai city, India. I've not had any paranormal experiences before as I am a firm believer of God and do believe in after life. I believe if God exists, then demons also exist, and I'm sensitive to these things. I have a strong instinct when it comes to paranormal, I can feel those things when they are around. It was during a month ago when this thing happened when I had visited my friend's house in another apartment, my friend's name who owns the house is Sunny. There were many series of activities in the past. I'll narrate the one which happened when I was there.

Allow me to help you visualize the house as to how does it look, as we enter from the main door, there is a living room, just a metre away from the main door on the right hand side is a hallway which leads to the kitchen, balcony, bathroom And the bedroom. The first left from the hallway is the kitchen and adjoining to the kitchen is the small balcony, continuing the hallway, there is a bathroom on the right side and the hallway ends with the bedroom after the bathroom, no windows in the house are open, all windows are shut tightly with a shutter because every room has an A/C.

So it begins with a party. I and my other 3 friends went to this house (Sunny had also come along with us). We knew this thing that Sunny's house has something in it. As soon as we opened the house, we noticed a different smell, it was a fusion of a burning smell and the smell of a dead mice. We sat on the sofa in the living room, we had carried a small plastic ball along with us which we had got through a chocolate, my 2 other friends had a glass of gin. After they finished their drinks, we switched off the lights to experience something strange. As soon as we switched off the lights, we heard a smash. Hearing the smash, my friend immediately switched on the lights within milliseconds. One of the friend who drank the gin was hit with the plastic ball just below his right eye, the ball which I had placed besides me on the sofa. No one from us did it, No one knew how was the ball lifted. Everyone was so scared, They were wondering why will that thing hit our friend so forcefully with a ball. When I used to sit on the sofa in the living room which is parallel to the main door, I used to see shadows like a mist from the corner of my eye, and as soon as I turn around, the shadows disappear. Even the voltage of the electricity in the house used to fluctuate, that is why sometimes the lights used to be dim and sometimes bright. This thing was moving everywhere may it be the living room, kitchen or the bedroom. At times, when we closed the house and returned after few days, we would get shocked only to find the floor wet even after shutting the tap tight enough. That day we closed the house and left. PS the house used to stay closed and without any light even during the daytime until the time we next opened it.

After few days, my three friends including Sunny, Rohit and Suraj had went to the same house. I was not along with them on that day. Suraj had kept a water bottle inside the refrigerator in the kitchen to cool it. It was around 3 o clock and they were talking and sitting on the sofa, only the bathroom passage light was switched on, all other lights were off. Suraj asked Sunny to bring the bottle from the fridge. Sunny got up and went to the kitchen, when he noticed a growling sound coming behind him, he also felt a hand touching his hand when he was holding the refrigerator handle. He ran out and sat on the sofa. Turn by Turn suraj And Rohit too went in, and they too experienced the same thing. The kitchen and the adjoining balcony was illuminated with the bathroom light. What they saw at the door of the balcony was beyond their expectation. They saw an apparition which was a foot tall than my friend's height, it was of around 6 feet 5 inches tall, it was dressed in a white gown with long hairs almost reaching the feet, the fingernails were very long, the legs were facing backside and it's back was hunched outside, there was a gas lighter on the kitchen platform besides which everyone was standing, one of the friend took the lighter and shoved the apparition lighting the lighter, and it disappeared. Suraj had a thought that it may be the shadow of a tree from outside but everyone saw the apparition and they were completely freaked out.

Another event occurred like my friend was sleeping in the bedroom and after few hours, he was shifted to the sofa in the living room, the other two friends were also sitting near the window in the living room but they didn't see him being shifted from the bedroom and sleeping on the sofa. As soon as he got up, he started struggling as if someone was pushing him or stopping him from getting up.

Well I want you guys to help me find out What that thing is exactly? Is it a ghost in the dress of a demon or something evil? How to shove it off from the house. Thank you for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, karanpanchal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ilajenz2 (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-17)
gives me goosebumps! Better perform exorcism dear! I think I won't be able to sleep for 2 days!
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-03)
Hey I don't see an update from you and it's been 7 months... Anything else happen?
Gossamer_Lights (9 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-06)
Every culture has slightly different beliefs on spirits. Since you said you are a spiritual person my recommendation would be to find out how your belief system handles getting rid of spirits since faith and confidence in what you're doing is an important part of getting rid of any unwanted spirit. I hope it gets better for you and your friends!
night_sky (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-05)
Dude, what you encountered was quite likely a jinn. They're mentioned in the holy Quran. Read Surat Al-Jinn (The Jinn). Allah created three forms of beings the angels, the humans and the jinn. Jinn are after all invisible to the human eye, they live in an invisible realm next to us. But they can see us.
Yet there are multiple people over decades, who claim that they have seen these creatures. They can take many shapes like shapeshifters, animals or even humans. Ugly or beautiful, demonic or normal. Legs or feet facing backside is a typical oddity.
There are good and evil jinn, from different grades and kinds. They dwell in very secluded places like deserts, ruins, dens, woods, mountains but also dirty places like bathrooms, basements and trash dumps. What you met in your friends house, was a nasty one, a Shaitan (devil).
There is protection in Islam against jinn, for example reciting Aayat al-Kurisy in the night or reciting Soorat al-Baqarah. The Shayateen flee from houses where Soorat al-Baqarah is recited. You should also, if so, better back away from all bad habits, like drinking, cursing, smoking, naughty pictures or movies in the house and the like, this attracts devils.
tanscaredofghosts (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-04)
Hey,karanpanchal your story was really spooky! I think it's the spirit who is annoyed by the human presences! I will just suggest be strong and believe in god!
Thanx for your story
KanyaKeitsha (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-03)
This story sure did bring back memories of my childhood. To answer your question, that is simply a demon roaming the house. From my experiences, they enjoy seeing us humans get scared. They exist because we fear them. So be brave, have the courage to ignore it, and don't think about it at all, or it will keep haunting you.
When you get the chance, try throwing some salt by the doormats in the house, it works... You say you are a believer of God, my friend that is one of the reasons why this demon is bothering you and your friends... Stay strong.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: