You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Crawling Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

The Crawling Visitor

 

The following incident happened about a year ago.

One afternoon, I wanted to take a nap. As I was lying there, with my back facing the (half-closed) bedroom door, I could feel someone or something crawling on the bed, slowly. It was a big double bed, so there was plenty of room. The sheets were making faint rustling sounds and I could feel the slight indentations of the mattress which, of course, were results of the extra weight. At this point, I was certain that it was just my mother who was trying to scare me, so I decided to play along. I pretended to be asleep and suddenly I felt a poke. Thinking it was my mother, I wanted to turn around and, playfully, give her a little scare. When I turned around, there was no one there: I was very shaken up. Startled I left the room.

Afterwards both my mother and sister, who were in the apartment with me that day, denied being in my room. In retrospect, it would have been impossible for someone to come into my room without causing a puff of air as well as floor-creaking, but I did not hear or feel any of this, so I am sure that I was accompanied by a paranormal presence.

As a paranormal believer, I wonder if this was just a harmless spirit or some kind of demonic presence. Actually, I do not really think that this incident was violent enough to be considered demonic. I have not experienced anything terrifyingly creepy beforehand, but there have been incidents where spoons were moving while in a mug and glass moving by themselves.

Could it all have been a friendly spirit that wanted to grab my attention?

Other hauntings by elma28

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, elma28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elma28 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
Alduin: I was 31 when this happened. I will, most probably, post more stories.:)
elma28 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
mamachong I just meant that no actual human being, my sister or my mother, could have entered my room without me feeling a slight breeze caused by the opening door, so I knew that something paranormal was already in the room with me.
Alduin (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
How old were you when this happened? Good story. Post more if you have any!
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-01)
I agree that it was not demonic. It sounds like someone wanted to get your attention. What do you mean by saying, "it would have been impossible for someone to come in my room without causing a puff of air"?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: