You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Walls

Real Ghost Stories

Walls

 

I was 12 years old when I first noticed something weird in my house. My parents and grandparents often told me stories about how they experienced paranormal activities but I didn't thought I will witness something myself.

I was having a sleepover with my friend and we were alone. Everything seemed normal: watching movies and eating popcorn just like every other nights we were alone at my place.

We heard a loud noise from the wall as if someone hit it very hard. That wall was separating my room from the balcony. We ran in there to check if it was someone in the balcony and we were relieved to find nothing. My dog was scared and ran in the other room barking.

As we entered the room we saw the clock on the floor (it fell because of the bang on the wall). The weirdest thing was seeing the picture of Jesus Christ spinning slowly on the wall without falling (we hang holy pictures on walls for protection). As we ran out we saw it spinning faster and faster.

We were scared. Nothing human could have made that loud noise from inside the house, and seeing a holy picture spinning slowly on the wall was terrifying.

We slept at my neighbor's place until my parents came back and when I told them what happened they just nodded and told me not to worry.

The building is very old and my family is not the first owner of our apartment, we don't know who lived there before and who died. I mentioned that my family did encounter other weird experienced but none of them were in that house.

Other hauntings by depitong

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, depitong, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

depitong (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
I wish I had a photo of that certain wall to show you, because it is just half of it as it has a door that leads to the balcony. I am pretty sure there were no pipes in there and we had no neighbours living at the second floor.
I am sure my parents knew something I didn't and I do have other real experiences that I cannot explain.
Pebbles_Keeper (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-22)
Hi depitong.
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I am trying to think of a reason for the bang on the wall.
Has your apartment got others above and below? Could it be a neighbour banging?
The picture spinning is strange and it sounds as though your parents are aware too, or at least believe you.

It doesn't sound malevolent. More like something is trying to get your attention.
If anything else happens acknowledge it but ask it to please stop frightening you!
Best wishes xx.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-22)
From a non-paranormal perspective- Is it possible that a pipe clanged inside the wall (from trapped air or such) or that someone threw something at the house? The clock falling and picture doing bizarre things would have been from the vibrations from the sound. Old houses can make some very strange things happen that are not necessarily paranormal.

From a paranormal perspective, my personal feeling is that it's not a demon or demonic, but more poltergeist-y.

Hopefully you and your family are alright and happy.

Best wishes. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: