You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spirits Or Entities

Real Ghost Stories

Spirits Or Entities

 

My story started approximately 3 years ago. I lived with friends in a shared house. One night I climbed into bed and turned the light off and lay down. As I pulled the cover up I could feel a sensation like somebody walking his fingers up the bed, slowly pressing in the mattress. I went cold and lay there too scared to breath, but when they got halfway up they stopped.

This started to happen every night, but the fingers moved further up until they reached my head then stopped. Now I am a single female, and was puzzled but as it went on every night and never touched me, I got used to it and never bothered anymore.

Two years ago it escalated. I had moved out of the shared house with 4 people into a shared house with just 1 other female. The first night I fell fast asleep, then was woken by what felt like a concrete slab being thrown onto the bottom of my bed. My bed felt like it actually moved. I sat bolt upright, but it was silent and I couldn't see anything so went back to sleep.

The following night I was shocked awake by the sound of somebody hitting the wooden drawers under my bed with a baseball bat. I almost had a heart attack. Again I bolted up but nothing was there, but I was so scared.

The third night I lay awake in bed waiting for something to happen when I felt movement under the mattress as though somebody or something had climbed under it. Then I heard loud sawing noises and felt the bed moving as though they were trying to saw through the springs. I shouted at it, "Oh, you think you're funny do you? Well stop making the noises and let me get some sleep" and it did.

It left me alone for a couple of nights and I thought it had gone, but the next night as I switched the light off, I felt the duvet lift up at the bottom of the bed and two hands cupped my heels and lifted my feet up about 3 inches off the bed. I froze with fear, but very gently it put both my heels into one hand and started tracing my big toes with its fingernail. By the size of its hands I knew it was a man.

Now I suffer with gout in my feet which was very painful when I had an attack, but I noticed that what this entity did soothed them. I started to relax as it did it every night, never touching any other part of me but my feet, and I stopped having gout attacks. I started to feel it was a gentle soul that wanted to heal me. And it was.

This went on for 18 months and I was quite happy to let it hold my feet, I even thanked it. Then one night as I lay there with it holding my feet, I felt something else crawling on the top of my duvet crawling towards me. My heart almost stopped. I somehow knew it wasn't my gentle entity as he was still holding my heels. This other one started to suck on my hand. I pulled my hand away and told it to get lost and go back where it came from, but no, every night since it crawls up my bed or under the duvet and sucks under my knee so much next day I have red marks on my legs of which I have taken pics of.

But in the last 6 months I now have another one that crawls under the duvet on the opposite side and sucks whatever it can get hold of, never going higher than my thigh. I have had the local priests in to try and get rid of them. They have blessed me and the house, even sprinkled holy water all over the house, but they don't go. I am not religious but I do think there is something after death.

These entities never bother my friend in her room. At the moment I am sick. I have been to the doctors and been told my immune system has gone. I have swollen glands in my throat and back of my neck and a sore throat, cough and high temperature. I also can no longer sleep so I am suffering from insomnia.

I find myself lying awake waiting to see if I feel them climbing up my mattress, which they do every night. My gentle entity has stopped holding my feet but I know he is still with me, as I can hear him, as well as the other two, breathing.

I had somebody call last week to see if she could get rid of them, but she told me the first one is my own guardian spirit. He has been trying to help me but his energy has been used up trying to get rid of the other two. She said the other two are getting stronger as they are sucking the energy out of me and that's why I am getting ill.

I find myself sitting up later and later. It is very late now but I won't go to bed yet. Sometimes it's 5am before I dare to go, but they are still waiting and I eventually fall asleep through exhaustion, but can only sleep for around 3 hours as they wake me up with their sucking which is so powerful that it's making my legs sore. They haven't sexually assaulted me and I hope they don't. All I want is for them to go. Does anybody know what I can do to get rid of them that I have not already tried.

Thank you for reading this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashleighjean, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

pratekya (29 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
I am so sorry you are going through this. It sounds terrible.
Please call out to God for help when these things are around. Or ask for Jesus' help. Note I'm not asking for you to go to church, or become religious, or whatever. I'm just suggesting you should see if the power of Jesus can overcome these things.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Oooh, I love this website. I always learn something new. Good call on looking up gout symptoms BJJ! Who would have guessed? Not me, lol.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
10 years ago (2014-08-17)
Ok, after looking up gout, symptoms, progression, that sort of thing, I have to ask if you've discussed these events with your doctor? If gout progresses it will cause red marks around your joints. The warmth associated with inflammation could mimic a sucking sensation. My advice would be to speak with your doctor asap. Not a priest, not a spiritualist, your doctor is probably the person best able to help.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-17)
Not to be a downer, but don't fall asleep with a candle burning. It's very unsafe, and you don't want to risk a fire.
Suraj (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-08-17)
If you've recovered your health, your guardian spirit will become stronger, more active and will be able to protect you from other evil entities. If you're still in poor health, ask your friend to keep you company or light at least one candle when you go to sleep. Where I'm from, spirits leave you alone if you're with someone and/or if you have a source of fire and light near you. I myself am not religious but it worked for me when I was troubled, depressed or sick a few years ago and those were dark times for me.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-16)
Oh wow, i'm so sorry this is happening to you. I've never really read anything quite like this.
I'm also curious as to what kind of potential medical condition could create the marks you are receiving...personally, I can't think of anything, and honestly, this sounds pretty paranormal to me. Especially the foot-holding part. It reminds me of another story on this site where a man has a spirit sleeping inside of him nightly, it also helped his pain over time... I wish I could remember which story it was.

Have you tried sleeping elsewhere?
I wonder if this activity would continue if you were not at home... Or if you slept somewhere else, like on the couch?
I also wonder if perhaps the "nice" spirit is in cahoots with whatever is going on and worked its way into your trust by relieving you of your gout pain. But that's just me. I would be wary of that aspect, especially since it scared the crap out of you with those noises before doing anything kind. Idk, just my thoughts.
I would recommend Rook's cleansing method, it couldn't hurt to try! It has also been suggested to me before to try cold iron. You can put it under your bed/pillow/above your doorway and it is supposed to keep negative energies at bay.

I hope you are well. Please keep us updated!
K_marie82 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-16)
What could explain the red marks she says she's even photographed behind her knees though? Creepy. Maybe these spirits became attached in the first home and followed you for some reason.
Madgurlee (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-15)
omg I would be absaloutly terrified! I don't know how your coping with this is sounds like my worst nightmare. I hope its not one of them sucubus things?
Rachness (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-15)
Wow! This is one creepy story all right! What the person who called you said makes a lot of sense and I'm very sympathetic that this is happening to you. I never knew that spirits can go to such levels!

I hope that the energy-sucking spirits disappear really soon for your health's sake. It sounds like your guardian spirit really wants these other ones to leave. I'm also guessing that because your immune system is so weak that you're kind of an 'easy target' to these energy-sucking spirits.

I hope you get better soon.

-Rachael
northlight (8 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
Commenting only from personal experience and I couldn't know whether it's relevant to your experiences but vivid sensory hallucinations can occur in the state between being semi-awake and actually asleep, and also being aleep and becoming awake. Fatigue can induce this. Sleep paralysis I think can also involve hallucination or dream elements, even though it lasts only for a brief moment of time... It can involve feelings of being attacked or trapped with visual and maybe an auditory component.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
As someone who has a myriad of health problems, I would urge you to go to the doctor and see if there is something going on. Are you on any medication for your pain?

I realize that can come off as insulting, and I am sorry if it does, but always make sure that everything with you is fine, first, especially when it sounds like your health is not the best.

Have you tried switching rooms?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: