You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Wake Up Call

Real Ghost Stories

The Wake Up Call

 

My sister lives in India with her family. She is a Muslim who prays 5 times a day. For those who are not aware, the earliest prayer time is before sunrise, and sometimes she can't wake up down to pure tiredness.

However, once a strange incident began happening every morning around this time of prayer. If she did not awake, something would tap her twice on her body informing her to wake up. And some mornings, her duvet covers would be pulled slightly until she woke up.

One morning, she was already awake but still lying in her bed and something opened the door slightly so she could see into her hall when suddenly, she saw a black entity being pulled by another invisible entity - when she told this to her fellow villagers, they said that the one that was being pulled out is "the bad one" which goes around the entire village - and the black entity that was pulling the invisible one out was the "good one".

The fact that a certain entity would always wake her up for prayers, it is believed by her and her friends that it is a good one and does not intend to harm her.

Her house is also very eerie when it comes to the paranormal side.

One night her mother-in-law and father-in-law were out for the night when she was walking down the hall she looked into the room at the end of the hall, she thought she could see her father-in-law sat in a chair facing away from her. For a split second, she forgot that her in-laws were supposed to be out and proceeded to ask him if he would like anything to eat, he did not answer. She continued into the kitchen though and when she came back with a tray, he had disappeared.

Her in-laws returned later that night at which point she realised that they had been out the entire evening.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, thedarkdemon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-16)
I think her house is obviously occupied by jinns. There are good jinns who are very religious and make everyone around them do the same and there are bad jinns who stop people from doing so. So I think the tapping on her was done by the good jinn. There were good and bad both the jinns residing in her house and maybe it was the good jinn pulling back the bad jinn. Jinns can take form of anything, may it be animal, human or any object. So the jinn may have taken the form of her father in law.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: