You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Won't Leave Me Alone

Real Ghost Stories

It Won't Leave Me Alone

 

I am 67 years I have a spirit that is in my apartment and everywhere I go. It tells me, by subversive means, or flat out, what to do, when to do it etc. It is getting more and more aggressive. If it doesn't like what I am doing it stings, cuts or pushes me or bothers me until it gets its way. I personally am not sure of what it is. I think it is one of Satan's angels that bothers me and pushes me until I turn against God. Then Satan can tally up another soul.

It seems to me that there is nothing you can do to get rid of it but turn it over to God. It is nice and helpful to get your confidence and then trip you up with thinking it is okay. But it is not good, it is bad and you must never trust it or accept it. Don't look at it or believe it or react to it in any way, even calling it names or? Only refer to it when talking to God in prayer in Jesus Christ's name. Ask God for direction and protection in Jesus name. Then it can frighten you but it can never harm you.

It takes the form of angels, shadow people, orbs, monsters anything that might get you upset. Don't allow it to take your time away from you by hunting it, photographing or recording it. It loves that then IT is the focus and is taking your time and money away from you. Don't talk about it, or think of it or believe it exists. Spend your time in something constructive and good. Don't let it influence you in your decisions or when you are doing Good Works and helping others. Don't believe for a second that it is harmless or is your 'Buddy'. It is not.

That is how I maintain. It is hard and I would love to be free of it, if anyone out there knows how to get rid of it please post it so that I will know.

God bless and aid you.

Janet

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, thebigseastar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
I'm sorry Janet not to be rude but either you're preaching to us which is against the rules, or you need a physical and have your mental capacity checked. I take exception to being told what to do or believe.
We all have had experiences thus this site. We all believe in the supernatural some of us have ghosts residing in our houses. Please consider getting a full check up.
Cristine (41 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
What makes me think this is some other thing besides a demon is that in all my time in confronting this supernatural phenomena this is the FIRST time I have ever heard of such a thing attacking a 67 year old, senior citizen. It is more rare than an actual poltergeist.
Besides, Alzheimer's disease, there are other forms of dementia, including that of mental illness that can be the main culprit. Hallucinations can be so real to the person that they are true experiences. I am not saying it is not true that it is happening; I am just saying that demonic energies and partial possession because that is what it would be, if it were real, would be happening. I think, if you already have not seen a medical or mental health doctor that you should seek another solution to your problems, than blaming demonic spirits.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-12)
Val,

Thank you. That helps... At least its a starting point. Off to research.

Respectfully,

Rook
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-12)
Rook,
I have been pondering, and I can't speak for the OP, but many believe there is a difference between Satan's Angels and demons. From what I understand, "Satan's Angels" refer to the angels that were banished from Heaven with Satan. Demons, however, are the spirits of the Nephilim - the children of the fallen angels and humans. I found this article that explains it in more depth http://www.tbm.org/origindemons.htm (I know how you love research.)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-12)
Hazel,

Yes dear, I even stated the same thing about 1/3 of the host and even you have pointed out they are now called demons.

My question is more about 'why' the O/P used that specific term 'Satan's Angel's'...if they meant demons why not just call them that? I ask because the only individuals I have ever heard call demons 'Satan's Angels' have been 'Satanic' themselves... Not always members of an orginized group... But individuals who worship Satan, the Devil... Or at least profess to. So I wondered why the O/P was saying they were/are hurting him 'if' they follow Satan...

I hope that makes sense and doesn't confuse or upset anyone, I am just curious.

Respectfully,

Rook
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-12)
Extremely apt, Valkicry.

You stole the words straight out of my mind.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-12)
What I'm going to say might sound rude, but that is not my intention. Again and again we try and rule out medical and more mundane logical answers for 'hauntings'. Although the OP says they won't participate in the discussion, I can't help but wonder if a psychological and physical workup has been done. This is not because I think she's 'crazy', but if one is falling under physical harm, being 'told' what to do by a third unseen party, then organic causes simply must be ruled out. At 67, it would not be uncommon to have medications involved, and any side effects should also be ruled out.

Janet, I will say this to you. If you truly believe that this is one of "Satan's Angels" tormenting you, then that IS your reality, because simply by believing it is so gives it power. So, what you need to do is reclaim that power. As Dom pointed out, move past any memories or guilt that hold you down. In other words, forgive yourself. If you need to, write out those events and then burn them. The past is the past. You can not alter or change it. You need to suck it up and move on. And, I can vouch that it is much harder to do then say. You might need to write a list of positive thoughts about yourself and read them, often.
Next, surround yourself with positivity. Play happy music, set out feel good memory triggers (photos, knic-knacks) anything that causes you to smile at the memory or gives you joy to see. Heck, blow bubbles if that gives you some joy. Go to the local playground and laugh at the kids hijinks. Offer to twirl the jump rope for them, or give someone a push on the swings. Once you take away the foot-holds that ol' 'demon' will go.
hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
rookdygin,
Satan's angels also refers to demons as well. The one-third of the angels who followed Lucifer are all Satan's angels because they decided to join Lucifer in turning against God and were cast out of Heaven along with Lucifer and are now called demons.
hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
It seems to me like you just answered your own question. If you want to get rid of it then keep praying and focus your life around God and like you said they can frighten you but they cannot hurt you because you're under God's protection. They'll do everything they can to stop you from being closer to God and when they see that they can't they'll leave you alone and move on.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
I just noticed that Lady-Glow. Usually, I check before I comment.

Well.

The OP does specify that they want suggestions. That seems to imply participation. Odd.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
Why to bother asking anything if the OP is not going to participate in the discussion?
...I wonder why. 😕
pjs1977 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
Thebigseaster: Completely ignore this entity. I am being dead serious. From what I gather it seems to be feeding off your fear. It obviously know you know it has some kind of power over you so it has the ability, to instill fear into you which therefore influences the decisions you make. TALK TO THIS SPIRIT IN YOUR MIND AND TELL IT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND THAT ITS NOT WELCOME. Keep me posted ok.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
Satan's Angels? I've studied many different Christian Churches and that is a reference I have never heard before... Fallen Angels...Satan's Demons and just plain Demon... These I have heard... And all refer to the Angels... The 1/3 of the Heavenly Host, that Sided with Lucifer when he Challenged Heavenly Father and were cast out with him.

So could someone explain to me just what Satan's Angels means or is referring too? Because in my research and experience the use of a term like Satan's Angels indicates that a Satanic, rather than Christian Church is involved.

Can ANYONE offer a explanation?

I also would ask for more specific details concerning the O/P's experiences rather than the 'cryptic warning' that seems to be the focus of this 'experience'.

Way out on the Center Field Fence with this one.

Respectfully,

Rook
pratekya (29 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Hang in there Janet! I'm sorry you are going through this. Please get help from a local pastor, and ask him to talk with and pray for you one on one. They can drive these things away, but you may have to ask Jesus' help before you can be helped.
Note I'm not saying you should join a church or be religious - I'm saying you need God's help. Ask for God's help in Jesus' name.
MidnightPhantom (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Satan's angels are everywhere so whenever you felt down or in trouble, they are the one who's in-charge of it and makes your life more terible.
You were right, just stick to God whatever happens and everything will going to be alright.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Thebigseastar - I will second Miracle's question, and add my own. Can you please give us more detail as to when this all started and how? Also, what kind of stuff does it demand you to do? Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
How long has it been attaching itself to you, out of curiosity?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
thebigseastar - I'm a little confused. The beginning of your story it seems as if you are talking about your personal experience, but in the 3rd paragraph I feel you are talking to everyone about their experiences. Maybe I'm just reading this wrong?
DrPickle (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Well, first off I think you're on the right track with avoiding giving it recognition. Acknowledging things like what you describe only seems to give them power over you, from what I have seen anyway. Also I would be interested to know when all of this started. Has it always been with you, is there some event that precipitated this activity? Again I don't advocate devoting a whole lot of time to pursuing answers from this thing, but if you can establish any patterns of activity it might provide you some helpful insight. Anyway, best of luck to you.
IamDom (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Hello thebigseastar,

Have you tried going to a local priest or rabbi to discuss this? Many religions have different ways of approaching this but I believe they have many things in common. One thing in common is their description of what may be bothering you.

It could however be a spirit from a certain location you once lived on or visited. I've noticed that spirits (I'm calling everything supernatural in this case a spirit) tend to latch onto those that are breaking or have fresh wounds from an event that won't heal.
In my opinion, once you learn to move on past these memories or guilt, (if you have any that may be causing this), and stand tall, then the spirit will have nothing to latch onto and go on it's own way.

I hope this helps.
-Dom

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: