You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: It Won't Leave My Puppy Alone

Real Ghost Stories

It Won't Leave My Puppy Alone

 

I've submitted one story before, and this one sets in the same house. This one is recent, as I've only had my puppy for 6 weeks.

There has always been some sort of activity in my home. It can stop for almost a year, and then things start happening again. I live with my mom, we have 3 bedrooms, mine is at the end of the hallway across from the laundry room, that leads out to the garage. I always get an eerie feeling from that part of the house, and sometimes my own room. My mom's room is right next to mine, and my sister's spareroom is next to her room, across from the entrance. At the end of the hallway there is two doors. One leading right into the living room, and the other is leading into the kitchen where there also is a door leading into the living room.

My mother has recently quit her job, as a principal, and since we've been missing a dog in our life, we decided that it was time. We found this adorable mix between a maltese and a havanese, and we named him Jazz.

I was home alone, my mother was visiting some family and I was looking after Jazz. I was doing some laundry, when I heard barking and whining. I followed the barking into the kitchen and found my puppy LOCKED UP in one of the cabinets. I wasn't that scared, but I was furious.

I blurted out "DON'T YOU F****** TOUCH MY DOG!" I was so angry, the entity has never messed with the previous dog and has only frightened my two cats a few times.

It's not rare to see shadows out of the corner of your eyes, it happens a lot. But it happens a lot more when the puppy is around. A few nights ago my mom and I was watching TV, I was sitting with Jazz when I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye. Jazz started barking and whining.

He is obviously scared of this thing in the house, but I don't know how to protect him against this, and it's so frustrating. It seems to help for some time when I confront it, but I don't know why it can't leave this puppy alone.

Has anyone experienced the same? What would you do in my situation?

Other hauntings by KJ-girl93

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KJ-girl93, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
I agree with ifihadyou. A cleansing/blessing would be a good idea to try.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
KJ-girl93- Yes, why yes it has happened. If you get a chance the last story I wrote "Sophie's Story" was about the same thing. I even told "it" to leave her alone. I would like to think it helped to some degree. She's alone a lot so who's to say or know.
I believe you were right in telling yours what you did.
Good luck to you and Jazz.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
Cool story! If I was being bothered by an entity I would be so scared, but if it was bothering my pets, then I would be fi=furious like you! 😠

I agree with the other members that perhaps a cleansing wouldn't be a bad idea, and maybe try talking to Jazz about it. I know that sounds ridiculous but pets feed off your energy too. So if this thing happens again and you see Jazz getting nervous then stand up and say "get out of here! I do not fear you!" and maybe Jazz will think "ya! If owner's not scared, I shall not be!" lol... Just an idea. That's just what I would try 😆
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
Although I had not read your previous post but I must say that whatever that entity is, he wants your attraction and he is getting success by frighten the pets.
Maybe cleansing or blessing could provide him salvation from his stage.

With regards
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
Maybe it would be time to do a house cleansing for the sake of your puppy. He sounds adorable by the way. Otherwise, I am not sure how you would go about protecting him:[

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: