You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Demonic Possession?

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Possession?

 

Here I am, 5:19 am, not able to sleep due to not a "night terror" as I would LIKE to use as a term; however, not quite sure if that's what it might be, of my own, rather of my best friend's.

Yesterday night, my friend woke me up in a panic. For a good minute, I wasn't able to get any words from her, just sheer panic. Once she had calmed down a bit, she told me that she had seen a dark figure standing at the edge of the bed and it had gone into her daughter's room. She had not even thought twice as this house frequents the activity of her daughter's great grandparents.

My friend turned to go back to sleep (and I know it's not a good idea but she has a mirror hung up beside the bed). She turned towards the mirror and she said that she saw who looked like her daughter's Bobba (great grandpa), just thinner and angry with a red glow. She said that when it disappeared, the face seemed to be in excruciating pain.

Well, tonight I was fast asleep and I felt her hand move from my stomach (almost like she had reached over to tickle me) up to my throat while humming. I woke up from a dead sleep, slapped her hand and asked her what the f&@k she was doing? She tried to explain to me that she was having a dream that she had a baby and she was looking for the bottle in the baby's crib. She said that the baby gave her a "creepy" feeling though. Almost like it was demonic.

While she was telling me, my body suddenly felt paralyzed, like I was stuck to the bed and I was very panicked and uncomfortable. Both of us refused to look in the mirror or move. We did feel a little better when we felt the presence of the baby's nana and Bobba.

Could this be a possession?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xoBrokenAngelxo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
I suggest take the mirror down or move it some place else. Many chinese feng shui masters always suggests no one should sleep with the head facing the mirror or have the bed directly under a window. Reason, I do not know why. Just curious, do you and your friend share a bed? Or was it during a sleep over? Just to be a bit more clear of the story, so the house belongs to her? And it was her great grandparents?
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
No because generally a possession is when an entity or another spirit takes over a hosts body. At least that is my understanding of it.
It sounds like night terrors to me or just a very vivid imagination.
Maybe try to document the events with a video camera with night vision [or any camera] maybe even a voice recorder to validate your hypothesis of other beings being there. Or at the very least ask your great grandparents for help. Maybe they can leave you some clues.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: