You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Paranormal Experiences In My House

Real Ghost Stories

My Paranormal Experiences In My House

 

One night I was sleeping and it was pitch black in my room. I was laying in bed and I heard someone walking around in my room, like the sound of feet dragging on the carpet, so I turned my phone light on and looked around and I saw a shadow floating in my room. I didn't get a good look at it put I know it was a shadow.

I always get the feeling that someone is watching me in my house and I never feel safe. A lot of people in my family can sense when there are spirits in a house, and when my aunt and my cousin come over they feel like there being watched too.

I also always hear voices outside my room. Like one day I was laying in bed on my phone and I was certain no one was upstairs and I heard the voices of two girls whispering right outside my door. Most of the time I pay no attention to it even though I'm scared out of my mind.

I told my parents about my paranormal experiences and I've had my room blessed twice. I know for a fact there are spirits in my house.

One night I was laying in bed and I felt someone grab my face. I didn't know what to do because I didn't know if I was imagining it or if it was really happening. Another time I was laying down and I heard like a whoosh over my head. Like someone waved their hand over my head and I was alone.

My experiences don't happen at a certain time they just happen randomly. The most I see/hear are shadows from the corner of my eyes and footsteps.

My brother also said hes had things disappear from his room and reappear a couple weeks/months later in the exact same place he remembered it being last. I know the spirits that are in my house are not here to hurt me, but when it got physical I didn't know what to do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anniexolivia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nursebelieves (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-23)
I understand... In the apt I have lived in the past 5yrs, things also disappear. Sometimes they will reappear within minutes & other times it might be a day or two. I too, have had the feeling that someone is watching me, but only in the bathroom. It does not frighten me because I have had MANY encounters with spirits... Some fun & some evil. (I worked at Psych Hospitals)...hang in there!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-20)
Hi anniexolivia, welcome to YGS. As you rightly said, whatever you have encountered didn't hurt you. I feel that something was trying to catch your attention. You can acknowledge it by politely saying that you do acknowledge their presence and you can request it not to disturb or startle you and to respect your privacy.

I want to ask you since how long you have been living in this house? Did you investigate about the history of the house or ask your neighbours about it, if you have moved in recently. Please try to do some investigation. It might give you some clue. Also, as vintageglam said, it might be hormones but what you said that your brother also experienced some events, make me believe that it may not be hormones. Still try to maintain a journal of events. It would also help.

Please do respond and clarify.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
vintageglam (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-20)
Has you experience any more paranormal events after this? Did these experiences happen suddenly? On your profile says that you're a teenager, maybe it's the teenage hormones. But I'm not sure how to help you but you can contact a paranormal investigators in your area. Also you should look into the history of the house. Good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: