You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost Of The 3rd Grade Boy's Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Of The 3rd Grade Boy's Bathroom

 

In 2009-2010, my 4th grade year, I had a ghost experience at my brand spanking new elementary school that opened in 2008, where I went from 3rd to 5th grade.

What started out as a normal school day in the September turned awry when I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. Well, I did my business and then respiked my hair in the mirror. Then it happened. I saw a 6' tall figure in a white robe walk toward a stall and thought, "Well, that's awkward" so I spun around really fast and guess what? Nobody was there!

I walked in class and everyone was dumbfounded on how mortified I looked by just a simple "bathroom trip". Either way I named this entity "Billy".

In December, a few days before Christmas break, our school had a fire drill in the pouring rain. Fire trucks came so maybe it was Billy checking up on us. I don't know if it was a student prank so I might rule this scenario out.

Fast forward to Spring. My friend Hunter was looking in the mirror and saw a pale white face peering into the bathroom from the entrance. Our reading teacher believed us but our regular teacher didn't for some reason.

Now I'm going to move away from the 3rd grade bathroom to the 5th grade bathroom. Occasionally when I was in the bathroom, the hand dryers would go off randomly. They have hand sensors so it can't automatically go off. I've heard the hand dryers go off multiple times, and due to my seat facing the hallway that contains the bathroom entrance, I can say nobody walked in or out at those times. So maybe ol Billy is a prankster after all.

And in my last year of middle school (2013-14) a friend of mine had the stall door slam violently behind her. Now I heard rumors of someone dying after falling from the rafters there shortly after it opened in 1991.

I am in my second semester of 9th grade and I haven't experienced anything significant, but I heard a small bell ringing once, and guess where it was? The upstairs bathroom.

So ghosts love bathrooms it seems. Maybe they have a bigger vantage point in the bathroom to mess with the kids, because there's usually only one way out of the bathroom: the entrance.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ericcardona64, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MariaAthenaKYu (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-19)
I kind of feel you... In my old school when were 6th grade at our old comfort room at the last stall, an entity appeared... Scarred my classmate for a week... But before she did as soon as she was escorted by her friends into our class she was shaking & crying... 2 hours later (after our class ended) she shaked as if possessed. Mama later told me that what she saw was an aswang...
EricaSkye (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-26)
Hey not trying to be a creep but what school are you in right now? I'm just asking because I live in North Carolina and I'm also in my second semester of 9th grade! 😁
DreamySky (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-24)
Nice story I enjoyed reading it.
I do believe that a lot of ghosts stays in the bathrooms because nobody really goes in there at times.
Ericcardona64 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-22)
And to sds, I posted a story about the issue once I graduated from 5th grade in 2011 somewhere. The original story is long lost but I can still recall what happened.

I started visiting this site in 2012, everyone has stories that keep me up all night 😳
Ericcardona64 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-22)
I had no idea of the gender but I'm assuming male because he hangs out in the boys bathroom.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-20)
Haha the Miracles / Sam double act always makes me smile 😆 😆

To the OP, whilst I was in school there were always rumors of stories of a haunted art block, or haunted swimming pool where someone was meant to have died years before... Although in your case yourself and a friend have physically see something, very interesting.

Thanks for sharing 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-20)
Hi! I find this story not believable. I have a feeling (deja vu) that I have read this story before somewhere, I don't remember whether it is in our site or somewhere else.

Still very hard to believe this narrative.

With regards and respects.

SDS
vintageglam (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-20)
How did you know this "ghost" was a female or male? Why did you decided to call this ghost Billy? Was it transparent? Or solid?
Ericcardona64 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
My middle school was built in '91, my elementary school was built in '08
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
Spank, spank, spank!
I got confused. - did the spanking brand new school was open in 2008 or in 1991? 😕
Have you tried to find out if the story about the dead person did really happen?
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
Ericcardona,
I can say this about the hand-dryers that work with a sensor; the sensor can go bad and they sometimes react to false 'readings' (no hand present but the sensor 'thinks' there is). At the school I currently work at, a few of the bathrooms have been upgraded to toilets, sinks and dryers all with sensors, and it's surprising how often those things just go nuts! Lol
Of course, I can't discount your experience as paranormal 100%, but this is merely a more 'earthly' explanation.
It surely does seem that ghosts have a thing for bathrooms though. Your theory as to why is as good as any I've heard.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
Oh I ddidnt realize you weren't a mod at that time. And sorry if I sounded mean, I wasn't trying to.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
-1
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
Wow, Sam - didn't mean to put you on the defensive about that. The Bloody Mary in the mirror scenario is an urban legend, look it up. And I can't speak for stories that were published on this site before I became a mod, but we don't accept stories that are urban legends.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
Well. Then how come there are accepted experiences on this site:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=14551
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=1421
And I'm not saying I beileve in Bloody Mary just because of these stories, and I haven't ever see her.
And also what is your definition of folk lore, because most folk lore is things that people talk about and stories that here never been proven and a lot of times can't be proven, and ghosts scientifically has not been proven real so there fore everything on this site is folk lore also, but that doesn't mean they aren't real and that I don't beilive them. Miracles it's just like you told me yesterday, and your comment is your opinion and this is mine.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
Sam - and we all know Bloody Mary is folklore, an urban legend and doesn't haunt bathrooms 😆
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
Wow, I guess ghosts do like the bathroom, I just read a story yesterday I think, from this site where the bathroom taps would turn on while no one was home and flood the bathroom. And then I've read tons of stories on this site where people see ghosts walk by in the mirrors. Then off course ther is "Bloody Mary".

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: