You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Sister's Friend

Real Ghost Stories

My Sister's Friend

 

This was when my family still lived in Thailand. I was about 4 or 5 years old at the time. My older sister, who was 7 at the time, had a friend that went to our school too. Let's call her friend Mina. She only lived about 2 blocks from our house, so every morning either Mina came to our house or we went to her house and then walked to school together. Mina came over to our house a lot and knew where my sister and I slept. I normally sleep with my grandma and my sister slept with my parents.

One day Mina got very sick and died in her bed. During her funeral, my sister went to see her. My parents didn't allow me to go as I was still too young. I was also too scared to go too. When my sister came back from the funeral, she said Mina's eyes were opened. Her mom tried to close them but they would just open right back. There were rumors saying Mina's mom didn't care to check on her when she was sick. They also said that Mina was calling for her mom before she died.

That night after my sister came back from the funeral, my sister went to sleep with my grandma and I slept with my parents. My baby brother was also sleeping with my parents so they covered the bed with a plastic sheet in case he pee on the bed. If someone steps on the bed, you can hear the noise of someone stepping on plastic bag. It was about midnight when I heard footsteps on the bed. I thought it was my parents so I opened my eyes and saw that my parents were still asleep. I looked towards the end of the bed and saw a blue light in a humanly figure. I got very scared and quickly pulled the blanket over my head. After a while, I fell asleep.

In the morning I told my parents and my grandma of what I saw last night. My parents went to check outside and said there were weird footprints around our house. My grandma said it must be Mina coming to say goodbye to my sister as she knew my sister usually sleep with my parents.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy it.

Other hauntings by ym

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ym, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Trischa_D (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-19)
Sds is right. It's not uncommon for a loved one to come back and say goddbye and it's a sad, sad shame that Mina has passed away so young. If anything, you should feel loved that she came back to say goodbye to your sister and you! Thanks for sharing ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-16)
Hi ym, it is not uncommon for the departed to come to say final good bye or to look after the loved ones. Nice experience indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
abbykay_luv (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-15)
Awwwwwwww... So sad
... RIP Mina (Not her real name I guess)
Did you guys ever witness anything like that again? I was wondering, did she haunt her mother or you guys didn't hear from them again. Nice story

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: