You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Father After His Death

Real Ghost Stories

My Father After His Death

 

All of this started with my father's death. My father was 71 year old when he left us and he was a heart patient for few years. My father was a very calm and quiet gentlemen and he had nothing against the world and had zero enemies.

No matter how good he was to the world, my mother was never in good terms with him. He wasn't financially stable enough for her and there were lots of issue between them. But my father was the silent one and my mom was the noisy troublemaker.

So my father passed away May 26, 2015 and we were all heartbroken and shattered. I was the most disturbed child out of the two children, because I was the one who fed him, bathed him, and took care of him.

One month went on I saw him once in my dreams and once I really heard him call my name. And one day I felt someone trying to touch me while I was asleep and felt someone breathing next to me. That I thought all my imagination and dreams.

One day my mother brings home an exorcist without even informing me. She complained that an exorcism needs to be done because she keeps on seeing my father. He sits next to her on the bed. He sits on the living room smiling at her. All of this she didn't tell me when they were happening.

So the exorcist does his thing Sri Lankan style and scares me to the death. So after the exorcism my mom is all happy and back to normal but I feel so many new things which are far from normal. I always have the feeling that I'm being watched. There are unbearable stenches in my house sometimes. And I keep on dreaming about lions and tigers who threaten me to kill me. Closed doors open and the unbearable stench spread across the room. I can't sleep at all at night. And the most disturbing incident is a formation of a weird ghostly looking figure on a tree right in front of our house which seems like it is staring right at our house.

I have been in denial but these things really worry me. My mother doesn't want me to even talk about it. She thinks everything is sorted now.

If someone gets to read this please let me know what you think. Is it my father who is haunting...? Or is it something else... Or am I going nuts? Because supernatural existence is something I never believed.

I want a solution I can do. Please let me know what you all think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hsilva, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Hsilva (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-28)
Thank you all for the help given. Few incidents happened later. But no one saw my father after that. I am tired of being scared so I pray all the time and stopped being scared and worried. But I keep on dreaming my father'a funeral. And few other dreams, where wolves are after me or tigers are chasing me. I wonder why.
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-26)
Hi, Red is right, please take the advice. Also I would like to say that your father passed very recently and your grief must be immense. Grief can do many strange things to people, especially when they cannot speak to the ones close to them, meaning your mother, (apologises for mentioning this, I don't want to upset you). I would also like to point out that it sounds like you physically cared for your father before he passed and this takes a very special person ❤

Take great comfort in how he was trying to communicate with you after he passed. I'm sure you will see/feel/hear from him again. Don't think of him with sadness, (I know this will be very difficult to do) because if you have something in your home it will draw strength from your fears and weaknesses', please someone correct me if I'm wrong. Do the shielding and up date us. I'm sorry your mother couldn't take comfort in your fathers presence. Sorry for your loss, take care ❤
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-25)
Hsilva,
I don't know what your practices are in Sri Lanka but it sounds like a botched Exorcism. Exorcism is for demonic spirits not for a man that hasn't crossed over. It sounds like this man was not a spiritual man (only a Holy Man can do an Exorcism) and there fore he sold your mother as we call it bait and switch. In other words she thought she was going to buy something but was talked into buying something else. Hence rather than getting rid of spirits she got more. Go onto Rookdygins profile page. He has a Cleansing/Shielding methodon there that many members have used with great success. It takes several days to complete and will probably have to be done several times. All is not lost. You will get rid of these spirits. Your father will probably visit you in your dreams so your mother can't banish him again. Let me tell you something as long as you keep him alive in your heart and head he will always be with you.
I am so sorry for your loss but if you haven't found somebody already I see someone special coming into your life very soon.
Regards and Bless you
Red
emjayne (5 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
It sounds like when your mother had your fathers spirit released, it opened the 'doorway' for something else. That's a pretty scary thought! 😕
liza25 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
I don't think the entity is your father because he won't try to hurt you or scare you. Like your mother said she saw your father. You should talk to your mother regarding this that what sort of activities she experienced prior to the exorcism.

Sometimes when you strictly demand a spirit to leave and not bother you any further, it does leave. You can try out some holy practices yourself and ask the entity to leave you alone.

Another question. Who other than you and your mother have experienced these things?
Regards
Liza

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: