You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Burnt Man Soul

Real Ghost Stories

Burnt Man Soul

 

This scary incident is started after my marriage on July 2007. Just after getting married I have shifted to a rented house in New Delhi with my husband. This house was build spacious have three floors with roof. We have taken 2nd floor on rent.

After one month of shifting, I have started feeling some weird things like strange noises and apparitions of a burnt man covered with red-maroon blanket. And soon things gone much scary, at late nights I was started feeling like someone pulling my legs and hairs. These things started happening on daily basis now. But my husband never supported me on believing such incidents.

The family living on ground floor has shifted somewhere else and thereafter a lady shifted on ground floor against them. But she has left the house in between three days after feeling strange things. Her so called guru told her to leave the place as soon as she can.

Then I have started taking things much seriously and spoken to the landlady who was living on first floor alone. Her husband and two son remains outstation due to their travel business. Then she revealed to me that her elder son also got crazy sometime back and she have done lots of puja and havan to make him normal as before. And her son still not as normal as before and she also could not sleep without chanting holy books and mantra.

After confirming the situation to been in a haunted house I have prepared myself to fight against that devil spirit. One night my husband came late at night and we just had our dinner and gone to bad. Just after 10-15 minutes my husband started shouting "Save me he is taking me along with" and started pointing out to the window side and said that burnt man is standing nearby. His eyes are rolling itself and he is fainted suddenly. Then I have chanted hanuman chalisa and lighten up dia.

After fifteen minutes he woke up and said why you are not sleeping until this time. I have looked in his eyes and shocked that he even didn't remember anything about what happened to him and asking to me why I am awaking until late. Then I have drafted the story happened to him but he stared at me after hearing whole incident and said you are joking nothing happened to me I am ok you just go to bad and sleep.

That time I have decided to leave this place as soon as I can and shifted within a week to new house. Afterwards I have not seen any apparitions, spirits and nothing felt at night. But the strange thing is that my husband seen the same burnt man whom I was described him earlier.

I don't know what to say about it but this is true scary incident which happened to me just after my marriage. Scary days!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ginikaa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Ginikaa... Really a terrible story... I was just thinking how you manage the situation when your husband was possessed... I am glad you are safe and moved out from that place... Lots of love to your family 😁 😁
Ginikaa (1 stories) (1 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-08-28)
Yes it was quite scary. Even gone through miscarriage due to this scary soul. But after moving to another house things got normal with me and my husband and never seen anything abnormal. We are now happily blessed with a 6 years old daughter.
nosidaM (3 stories) (34 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-28)
How horriable for you and your husband! I am glad to hear you have now moved out and are not having any strange things happen now. Is your husband still seeing the man (gist I got from another posters comment)? The best of luck to you and your husband. ❤ ❤ ❤
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-27)
I would be very wary and cautious in the coming months and days. You mentioned your husband is still seeing this entity? It sounds like you are well armed with holy incantations and blessings, so be prepared to use them. I am not trying to scare you, but this entity could attach itself to you or your husband. Be careful and keep us posted! Thank you for sharing!
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-27)
Hello Genikaa, did you and your husband get yourselves blessed from priest after you leave that apartment? Have you noticed anything new/change in behaviour in your husband?
I have heard an indecent when one of my very close relative experienced/encountered a ghostly event and just after that when he found his conciousness back, he forget everything. But later on it was found that actually that ghost had possessed him and damaging him from inside. After the problem was tracked, an exorsism was done to get him relieved from that ghost.

Your experience had just remind me of that indcedent.

Please do post the updates.

Regards
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-27)
Ginikaa: that's scary! I'm glad you moved out of that place before anything worse could happen.
It's a shame that your husband didn't have any recollection of the burnt man... At least for him to know that you were not just imagining the whole thing.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: