You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: What is Following Us?

Real Ghost Stories

What is Following Us?

 

I actually started to "feel" things in my preteens. I became the "Ghost Hunter" of the family and the butt of many a joke, so to be utterly honest, I smothered this "talent" so that at every family gathering, there were no new stories for the family to harass me about. Most of my young experiences I have completely forgotten, one or two stick out in my memory but otherwise I became a "normal" teen in the eyes of my extended family.

Now my teenage daughter has become a sort of magnet. I find this a bit disturbing as we also have a four year old who appears to have a firm grasp on things that have happened before, almost as if from another existence. He can give, in a four year old way of doing things, time lines and such and has even warned us on occasion of things to come. Either that or he is one of the worlds leading child storytellers.

Nine years ago, when our daughter was six, we lived in a mobile home park in Goshen, Indiana, USA. The houses were rather close together, so much of the audio phenomenon we have discounted as to the proximity. In the middle of the night running footsteps could be heard running down the hall, only in one direction, towards the master bedroom. While taking a bath in the garden tub (Master bath off of the Master bedroom) I would have to cover the eight mirrors that were above the his and hers sinks and counter top, walls and even the glass in the door so that my daughter could actually play in the tub. If the double glass doors (pretty heavy for a mobile home) were left open they would have to be closed or she just was not comfortable in the room.

Our daughters bedroom was in the front of the house with her window facing out into the street. The neighborhood was quiet and for the most part trustworthy, yet she felt the need to cover up her window. She had a walk in closet with sliding doors that would lift off of the track in the middle of the night. Her bathroom had an adjoining wall to that room and was decorated very much like a little girl would dream of a perfect bath, but she could not walk into it alone. We initially thought it was because the front door of the home was directly across from it. In fact, if someone was coming in the front door, and someone was coming out of that bath, the doors would hit if they were not opened cautiously.

Eventually she opted to stop sleeping in that room. She could not give us a concrete reason for her not wanting to stay in there, she could only tell us that it was a dark, cold room and it made her sad. If she would have a friend over, she would not take them into the room for more than a few minutes to choose toys, then they would be out and playing in the living room.

My husband decided that we needed to move. A new baby was on the way and our daughters discomfort was a bit much for a Daddy to handle, I think. Approximately a week before we were to move into a three story house in a different city about seventeen miles away, we were lying on the bed of the Master bedroom explaining to our daughter all of the new changes she was going to have to deal with.

There was a new school, friends, neighbors, practically a new life for a nine year old. We were just talking and looking at the ceiling fan, assuring her that we would not change, just circumstances, when the fan began to spin slowly. We checked the wall switch and the pull cord and both were in the off position. There was no breeze going through the house at the time and the three of us were the only ones visibly present.

We moved to Elkhart, Indiana, USA. Things went smoothly for a while and it appeared as if our daughter was adjusting quite nicely to her new life and circle of friends. Our bedrooms were upstairs, ours at the head, our daughter across the hall and our son was at the end of the hall farthest from the stairs. Our daughter woke us up late one night and described hearing gunshots or the backfiring of a car coming from her closet. She had a walk in, fifteen by eighty foot closet that had been used as attic space by previous tenants and as we moved in while the reconstruction was in full swing, we attributed the sounds to echoes from the road bouncing off her almost empty closet as she did not have enough clothes to fill the space and the carpeting had yet to be laid.

Her room was always the coldest in the home. We gave her space heaters, electric blankets, put heaters in the hall, cranked the thermostat up during the day thinking it would warm it up. We had the furnace serviced and left all the doors opened to maximize heat flow through the house. Our son's room shared one of the walls of our daughter's closet. His door began to slowly shut itself. I could never see anything behind the door, but it felt as if someone was holding the door and closing it while watching the stairs, almost as a child would if sent to their room and told that someone would be up in a few minutes to talk to them. This was a feat in itself as the carpeting was quite plush and it took a bit of muscle to shut it. As our son was still in the infant years he was still sleeping in our room and not yet his own.

Our daughter welcomed a new friend in her life that we never got to meet. She would sit in the closet, with the heavy metal accordion style doors open playing and talking for hours. In our son's room his musical toys would start playing of their own accord, Cd's and tapes would not play in that room, (radio would) but if we took the portable player into another room it worked perfectly. She had recurring stomach problems, and at school behavioral problems were beginning to occur after choosing this room.

While walking down the stairs to get ready for school one morning she fell down ten of the steps, picked herself up on the landing and promptly fell down the remaining four steps. When questioned she said she felt dizzy and just lost her balance. Twice. My husband (270 lbs, 5'11", body build of a wrestler) was shoved UP the stairs and on another occasion someone actually left a hand mark on his ankle when they grabbed it as he ran up the stairs to quickly check on something. We found him laying on the carpet as if asleep.

Friends who stayed the night in the bedroom in the basement (direct line under the bathroom and our daughters closet space) claimed to have their toes gently played with, they have heard breathing when no one was there, someone sat on the bed with one of our male guests and a rustle as if of fabric was heard. A friend who stayed in our daughter's room while she was away for the weekend became quickly and violently ill and could not make it out of the bed in time to be sick. She remained quite ill until we moved her into another room on the ground floor of the house where all of her symptoms just stopped.

I was getting ready for work one day and I finished the shower, came out and briefly spoke to my daughter before she headed off to school and returned to the bathroom. My husband was a stay at home Dad at the time. I got a bit dizzy, almost as if you stand up too quickly and woke up to my son crying and my husband on the phone explaining that they just found me on the floor. No medical reasons for any of us to be passing out.

I asked a lady at work about House Blessings as I knew that both her husband and herself are Healers. With two of her associates, we sent the menfolk outside for a while and blessed the entire house with our daughter in attendance. She complained of feeling uneasy and said that the whole thing was creepy.

A few days later I was told to watch her for signs of possession. Maybe it wasn't the house, maybe it was actually my child. So I enrolled her in out patient therapy with a psychologist nearby who was known for dealing with the "unknown". The results were not what we expected. If anything we had an increase of activity, and no instructions on how to deal with them, so after three years of therapy I took her out.

Two years ago we moved about four miles away for reasons totally not related to the activities in that house. We now live right on Main Street and we are having just about the same types of experiences in this home. An insurance man came into the house and asked who lived in the attic. (No one, it is an unfinished room that does not yet even have a full length floor installed.) The door opens on its own and there is a hook lock on it.

A friend was visiting with her one year old and she will not return. The baby came in and toddled past the attic door and played at a little desk we have set up. Within moments the child became ill and threw up. We took her outside to play and she was fine. We came in to get a bite to eat. She wanted to sit at the desk and that is where she ate. Afterwards she started playing again and got ill. No fever, no new foods or drink, there was no known explanation for her illness.

We get phone calls at all hours of the day and night where no one is on the other side. One of the bedroom doors opens when no one is around. Music is heard in one corner of the living room where there is no radio and no speakers, we put things away for a time and find them in a place we wouldn't store them, toys still go off. The alcove inside the front door is our computer room and it is always the coldest room in the house. We have plexiglass up on the outsides of our windows, yet to be comfortable in there we have to run a space heater.

I am lost. I used to explain things away by saying it was just the ghost of the house, but IF it is my daughters energy how do I fix that? She's fifteen now, if she is a magnet or whatever, I need to know how to help her deal with whatever is going on. I closed it all off at an early age, so I am afraid I have no way of showing her the ropes. If it is a ghost following us, or different entities, what do I do to put them at ease? When we move again, what is to say that these occurrences won't happen again?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, whitebuffalo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
No, Nephele.
The comment that you replied to, asking if I was "over thinking this", was about the people trying to find me through various means. Myspace for one.

And...
Where to begin?
I appreciate your comment and reading this story. As you can see by the date, this was written in 2007, and is the accumulation of a very nerve wracking nine years out of our family life.
In each and every one of these homes ONE of our family members saw, heard, felt or otherwise experienced something Spiritual. I encourage you to look through the comments below. You might find it rather interesting.
Yes, my daughter has the Gift. My son is also well gifted. My Grandmother was EXTREMELY gifted. My Mother, though she chooses to block what she sees and is told, is also gifted. My life partner has the Talent, and I...
Well.
I am a Seeker.
Wa-do.
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
and yes, you may be over thinking it.
Keep us posted more on recent things...
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
I'm 15 and I doubt that it would be a ghost in a house, if not the house, then a spirit or something may be following you.
Your daughter may have some kind of energy though, and may be moving things around without knowing it or other things.
Where this energy comes from I don't know, but it would be interesting to find out especially if it runs in your family.

Best of luck to all of you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
You know? Almost two years later...
All the "connections" people have made FROM this story IN my life...
I am wondering if the Title of this story is a bit more prophetic than what it was first thought.
Granted, THIS story took over nine years to be created, the PLOT is still going strong.
Am I "over thinking" this one?

ANYone?
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
WolfReal
The movie is "a scanner darkly"
Its one of my favs:P

Great story whitebuffalo, thanks for sharing
Take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
I was WONDERING why I was not getting a response from you! That makes MUCH more sense.
I think I have about twenty Myspace accounts! I tried to cancel them out, but different things prevented me from doing that (including my forgetting about it) and I am computer illiterate 😊. NOW I can not remember what the passwords were and the e-mail addresses have changed!
Hmmm. Wonder what...?
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
Hey Buff. This person named Bill Boldman "the train guy" contacted me on myspace trying to find you. He said that he would like you to contact him with "the number" he gave you if you still have it or email him at wboldman [at] gmail.com. As he put it, "He found me on one of your many myspace accounts". Anyway, my email is messed up right now and you are never on myspace so this is the only way to contact you with this message.

SHELBY:0) ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
😊
I was referring to the telling of the stories. The "parables" if you will. Very telling of a person, don't you think, Surya?
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
You call that style. What style is that then, I personally see none apart from the obvious which is NONE.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
WolfReal?
I Like your style. I do not think I have seen that movie, but I am HANDING you MY jar. See you at the next story...
Autumn
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
All right I will move on from this story but one last thing.

I watched an interesting movie, I did not know what it was about before I watched otherwise I probably would not have watched it... It was called... Its not coming to mind right not hold a sec... Oh I can not remember but it had Keno Reeves or whatever his name in it, it had live actors but they cell shaded the movie to make it look cartoonish. All and all the movie was about some sort of drug, I think the real life counterpart they were trying to associate it with is Meth. Now I am in no way relating this with you. The point of my bringing this movie up is that at one point one of the people going through withdrawals in the movie thought they had bugs crawling all over them. The person was SURE of it, had no doubts. So he called up a friend and asked what to do, he couldn't handle the bugs. His friend kept saying are you sure, are you positive there are bugs are on you and he kept saying yes there's no doubt in my mind they are here and on me. So his friend then said ok, get a jar with a lid on it and put some of the bugs in the jar. When I get there we will take them to someone to see what they are.
Anyway I am sure you know how this ends. The guy s puts many bugs in the jar. When his friend gets there he hands him the jar and of course there are no bugs in it.

On to the next story.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Very much so. I would totally agree with you.
This one WAS rather long. When I first came here I was BURIED under a MOUNTAIN of "What the heck is going on HERE?" With NO ONE to ask to come INTO my home and check things out.
I DID have a personal friend who came in and Blessed a few of my rentals and armed me with a few "tools" to battle some things. She ALSO armed me with a few faux tools. You know, the ones that you use in order to FORCE your mind into BELIEVING that YOU have battled something.
I do not tend to use the faux tools all that often. To me, if I am GOING TO take a pill for a headache, I see no point in using a sugar pill. You know what I mean?
I have no idea if the ability to feel what someone else is extends to those who have passed. I have not really tested this idea, to tell you the truth. The problem is, I have seen some pretty... Unbelievable things.
Now, what they are, or were? I have no idea. I know what I THINK some of them to be, but then, as I said before (in different words) NEXT year, that SAME situation MAY have a totally different meaning to me. I hope to grow so much in a years time, that the ideas I have right now, in this moment, (not ALL of them, obviously 😉) SEEM to be infantile.
I KNOW that REALLY sounds... Um...
I guess what I am TRYING to say is that I look at life as a Challenge. Not the type of challenge MOST people associate with the word, but I almost DARE people to TEACH me SOMETHING. TAKE one of my experiences (as I have LIVED through it, and know the details. I do NOT have to be explained them) and break it down and PROVE TO ME that this is not, or what this IS.
Excuse my words, but, Most people think I am just being a smart butt when I ask them to PROVE something to me. I am not. I am practically BEGGING someone to SHOW me how it can not POSSIBLY be what it is that I THINK it to be.
HOW can I be able to change my way of thinking, to "see the light", if NO ONE IS WILLING TO SHOW ME A DIFFERENT VIEW?
Hello?
Thank you AGAIN for your honesty. I appreciate it and it is MUCH life a fresh breath of air around here.
Autumn
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
:) I just started and began with the first I found. No I have not had a chance to look at others, this first of yours was quite long.

The kid and the desk, when I said something might have been on the desk to which (she) was allergic I really had more in mind as to what the desk was made out of. Plastic, a cleaner that had been used, if wood maybe the sealant used.

There is one part of your recent comment below I find interesting. You mention you were able to know what other people were feeling. Good and interesting. I am wondering how this translates to those people no longer with us though.
If you know that these things are happening, then you know what you know. Do you think it would be easy for you to then invite someone with a CLOSED mind to experience what you have?

I remember a story I think you will like!

A boy was once challenged to go into a graveyard at the stroke of midnight. The boy agreed but the others said how will you prove that you were there? They all thought about this and then decided that what should be done when he got there is that he should plunge a knife into the grave located in the middle of the cemetery. None of the other kids would follow him or get close to the cemetery at night so they all agreed once he was done, he would come back and they would watch over him until the morning light. In the morning where there was light, they would all go and look for the knife.
They all walked up the road until the graveyard was just in sight and then the boy took off on his own where they would go no further. He was soon out of sight of the others and the boy made his way into the large cemetery. It was a good distance to the middle and all the while try as he could he was indeed worried. His mind began to play tricks on him but still he kept on. Finally he came to the grave he believed to be most in the middle of the graveyard. Looking around he took out the knife he had been given and plunged it into the ground not wanting to spend any more time then he had to. He marked the graves location in his mind and turned to leave. AS he did so something grabbed hold of his coat and would not let go. Immediate fear rose in his heart and rather then fight with what had grasped a hold of him, he slipped out of his coat and bolted for the entrance. He fell over several stones and banged himself up pretty good by the time he reached the others. When he was done with his story, everyone else was spooked as well and everyone decided to wait until the sun was high in the sky before stepping foot in the old cemetery.

Should I end my story here? Ah the point would be lost if I did.

In the morning they went and found the grave right where the boy said it would be. They also found his coat on the ground where he left it. They also found the knife stuck in the coat pinning it to the ground.

When it wants, the mind will tell you stories it wants you to hear...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Nah, at the time, when I was very young and "named" the Ghost hunter of the family it was all in jest. At first, I never really associated anything WITH ghosts. The way I was raised, that was just not a possibility. There was only ONE ghost, and THAT was the Holy Ghost. Get what I mean?
On the "I actually started to 'feel' things in my preteens..." that one is a bit harder to explain out. I could walk into a room, and KNOW that the boy all the way to the left, and in the back was depressed, even though he was joking around with all of his friends at the time. Nothing spectacular. I could just FEEL what others felt. I took this to mean that I was to work with the Public. NOT that I was psychic. I am not.
Weeeell, he does not THINK that he tripped. With so much time passing since this incident, Race DID say that it IS a possibility. Of course, anything is, and I appreciate the fact that you are willing to give us your thoughts. The hand print, though, was NOT a grown mans. It was small, not QUITE as small as our son's (he was still an infant) but not yet the size of our daughters (pre-preteen). When he was SHOVED up the stairs he seems to remember trying to walk DOWN them. When he received the hand print, he seems to recall actually RUNNING up the stairs. He WAS in a hurry.
The little girl who was playing at the desk and got physically ill was playing with a baby doll. She was dressing it and undressing it. After eating, it was the same. The interesting thing was (well, one of them) this was HER doll. She brought it from home. It was her "baby" so she rarely went anywhere without it. The desk was cleared. There was nothing ON the desk. It was just a little "child's" desk that you slide this round piece of wood along this metal banding to "unfold" the desk so that it can easily be set up in a corner, or in the middle of the room.
Your paragraph that starts out "I think occasionally people see..."? I have said, And I believe that exact same thing. In fact, I have made NUMEROUS enemies on this site for saying that. It is Fact, NO ONE can dispute it. <shrug>
As for that LAST statement of yours "I believe you believe these things are unexplainable but be willing to look for more rational explanations as well..."
I would NOT still be on this site if I thought these all to NOT have a "rational" explanation. I WOULD NOT make the comments that I DO, if I thought they were ALL attributed to the Unknown. I would NOT lose sleep, while pacing the house and pausing in the middle of the room as the "sound" just came back.
I can SEE how after going through THIS, my FIRST attempt at help here (which, by the way, happened over a course of a few YEARS. It even says in the start of the third paragraph "Nine years ago..."), that you would think that, however, and I do not fault you. So, please do not think that to be true. I appreciate your honesty. I can ask for nothing more. As I have written NUMEROUS times, I AM able to be persuaded to think in a different direction, or to accept a different theory. I am not "stuck" in the thought that as I do not NOW have the explanation that it is DEFINITELY a being from another time. I AM NOT now, nor have I ever been close minded, and perhaps THAT is where my trouble lies.
I CAN, and DO, sometimes have to wait for YEARS to find out something. I ALSO tick a LOT of people off as I will research something into the GROUND until I am satisfied that I have learned all that I can.
I do not know if you had a chance to check out my continuing comments, or any of the "newer" posted stories, but I HAVE come QUITE a LONG way since I sat at THAT desk and typed out all of this. Life has done some interesting twists and turns.
I still DO NOT know what was going on during THIS particular space in time. NO CLUE. I do not have the answers.
THAT is why I ENCOURAGE people to comment on ALL of my submissions. I am as anxious as the next person to figure out what all the fuss is all about.
Thank you.
Would you like to try another one?
Autumn
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Mi egatalipis me Kirie o Theos mou, mi apostis ap'emou. Proshes is tinvoithian mou Kirie.

Kirie o theos tisotirias mou, imera ekekraksa kai en nikti enantion sou. Iseltheto enopion sou I prosefhi mou, klinon to ous sou is tin deisin mou.
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Ok... With this story I have to first say all of the things stated could have an explanation. You have listed many things that happened, I will take a few more of the extreme ones. Your husband being "thrown" up the stairs, did he trip? Which direction was he going when he was thrown up? If on his way down, one leg slips, the other over compensates and makes it look as if he is thrown. On the way up, same basic thing. Maybe he knocked himself unconscious for a brief time making it harder for him to remember how the event actually played out. Hand print on the leg? Maybe he was rubbing it previously and the area just showed the mark for a while. The kid sitting at your desk who threw up. Perhaps he was allergic to whatever was on the desk. Maybe there was something on it that he was focusing on but his eyes couldn't focus on perfectly and it made him sick. Was he coloring? Kids focus very hard on their tasks.
In your first statement in the story you mention that you began to "feel" things and then became a ghost hunter. I am wondering what it is you felt and why you associated this with "ghosts"
I just watched one of the videos this site links to. It was about a haunted house and I remember one of the ghost hunters on the program saying how when he first entered the house, plates and dishes were being thrown across the room. Any yet, with all the video equipment they had somehow he did not manage to catch this on tape.
I think occasionally people see events how they want to see them. You can take one event and have two people look at it and both will see it differently. Example, a dark spot moves across a video screen and looks transparent. A ghost believer sees proof of ghosts; a video specialist sees a piece of dust floating in front of the video camera that the camera can not focus on.
My brother and his then girl friend live in his house. They had a black cat who had some cat disease. It made her sneeze a lot. Lots of snot ect... The cat passed a way at sometime and about 2 weeks after this my brother told me that his now wife, had been in the basement going through some items when she heard a sneeze. It freaked her out and she believed it was the cats ghosts. She ran upstairs and demanded he come home from work to check the house out. So he did. He mulled around in the basement, even went so far to call the cats name ect... And then he too heard the sneeze. Now I could end the story here and if I did what would you say, it was clearly the ghost of the cat? Perhaps if he stopped looking for the answer he may come to believe it was the cat as well. As it was though, he continued to look. He found latter that he had forgotten he installed an air freshener in the room. He had done this because this was the same room the cats litter box had been in. Every now and then the air freshener would release a puff of freshener and it sounded just like a sneeze when everything was mostly quite.
If the things you mention in your story actually happened around you and to you with this frequency. I highly recommend buying a video camera you can wear and recording 24/7. If you get real proof of a ghost or the like, you will become rich. I believe you believe these things are unexplainable but be willing to look for more rational explanations as well.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
In the Name of The Great Spirit,
And by the power of His Blood and His Mercy,
We bind all spirits in the air, and the fire and the water,
In the ground and the underground and the nether world,
And we bind any satanic forces of nature.
We bind all curses, hexes, or spells, or any occult activity previously used.
We bind the interaction and interplay of spirits.
And we claim the protection
Of the Great Spirit
Over this house and grounds, and over every person here.
We call upon the ancestors of the land
And the company of angels to surround this place,
Making it both safe and sacred.
And we call out to you, O Great Spirit.
Come now and fill this place, never to leave!
We pray in the name of the Great Spirit, Amen.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
yeah your right. I need help and answers for things. Some answers I won't get but I will soon find out. 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
I do not know that I would say THAT, exactly, Wildone. I WOULD say that if you are looking for a place to research, and learn, the archives is a wonderful place. We have had some very informative members, both NOW and in the past, that explain things so easily it is not hard to understand.
When I first came here, I was SEEKING. And in that frame of mind, I have FOUND. Not everything is answered, and it is not as if I no longer question, but I have found a wealth of knowledge from others here who do HELP you see things that you probably would not have looked into before meeting their words.
A very close friend recently told me that when we come to a place in our lives when we seek, The Great Spirit will help us find. If we ask, it will be answered. If we knock, the door will be opened.
Pretty clear cut, huh?
The problem with all of that is, "we" bring with us the thoughts of HUMANS. We may THINK we know what we would like, and we ASK for it. How can we then become angry and frustrated at the talents we were given as a direct response to the asking?
Lost? Maybe not in the same sense that I was in THIS experience, but I am still researching, and still seeking undeniable answers.
That is the only way to GROW in this great adventure that we call life.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find what it is that you are looking for.
Wildone (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
I went from the last of your experiences to the first, and let me tell you I can tell a big difference. You really have come into your own, haven't you?
I don't think you could say you are lost anymore, could you?
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
PrincessKatie,
I am confused.
You said you did not like the first part that I wrote? Which part?
This is the second paragraph of THAT comment. The first paragraph was just an introduction.
"When we are young we CAN fabricate things out of thin air. Our imaginations are sharper (we have not had the experiences of life to "squish" our creativity) AND we are more in tune with ALL that is around us. If you take a look at the latter part of that statement, it ALSO explains why children are more likely to have 'imaginary friends' and visits from The Other Side."
Please look at the second half of the second paragraph. After the parenthesis. "...and we are more in tune with ALL that is around us."
Look at the third sentence, please.
It says "It ALSO explains why children are more likely to have imaginary friends AND VISITS FROM THE OTHER SIDE."
And visits from the Other Side.
I am confused as to why you did not like that part. It VALIDATED your account. It was not written as a belittling comment, it was not telling you that this was not a paranormal experience. I was AGREEING with your assumption.
I WOULD NOT laugh at a ghost (unless they did something funny).
I WOULD NOT laugh at someone who feels that they have ghostly experiences.
I WOULD NOT tell someone they are going mad.
I do not think you are.
I think you are in the midst of a myriad of experiences that have attached themselves to your place in time. I think that you are at the crossroads of a wild adventure that is about to twist and turn your life and make it what you are to become. I think you are beginning an interesting journey into a part of this world that so few get to experience. I think you need a mentor that you can trust (and believe) who will help you see all sides of the equation, so that you can HELP those who need it, CONVERSE with those that wish to, and IGNORE those that CAN do you harm.
The ones that feel like they are controlling you CAN be controlled. The ones that create in you a feeling of negativity CAN be forced to give up their negativity. You CAN rid your presence of them.
But you will need to talk with someone whose words you choose to believe.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
no I just didn't like the first part you said.
You might think I'm going mad but when someone laughs or talks about the ghost I see they go mad. When my sister made a comment later that day she went into work and a cup was thrown at her and she looked in the basement where it came from and no one was there. These ghosts drive me mad. Its got to the point where I can't deal with it no more. I feel like I'm controlled and full of negative emotions.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
PrincessKatie,
I am really sorry that you took my comment to mean that you were lying about the experience that you posted here, Katie (yes, I am on the psychic site, as well). After you have calmed down a might, perhaps you will re-read the words I wrote. As a practicing psychic, I would ask you to use that sixth sense and read it AGAIN, in the tone in which it was written.
I wrote "IF you can cancel out all of those possibilities, I would have to agree that you MAY have an entity in your home."
Let me reiterate that.
"I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU."
Did you miss that part?
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
I just leave a comment on yours shall I. I don't believe in any of your stories not after that comment you left me. Saying because I'm 17 nearly 18 you think I'm imagining things at my age. I'M NOT A KID YOU KNOW. By the way I do see ghosts. I do have 42 stories on psychic
Experience. I have seen 10 ghosts in my life and took a picture of one and it showed up but deleted it. Next time I keep it and put it on this website for prove. Don't judge people by there age. Its like me saying you know what your too old you must be imagining things. Its not nice is it.

I can't be bothered with people like you. Saying I'm lying because you don't know anything about my life at the end of the day. I would say I have experience a lot more than you ever will.

I don't want you commenting on my stories again. BYE.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
Good to see you, Wicked.
I have to be honest, no DOCTOR checked our sensitivity to Electro-Magnetic Fields. However, recently, in the latter part of last year, we had a research team in to do a bit of checking around. During that time, whenever the Gauss was pointed in either my direction, or in the direction of my then four year old son, the thing went NUTS, flipping back and forth between numbers. When in Essiej's direction, it read at a.01 (same as what a microwave should record).
I have no clue whether they researchers used a 3-axis or a single axis coil, and to tell you the truth, I have no clue why it would seem to go haywire while pointed in our direction, none of us wear wire rimmed glasses, have hearing aides, pacemakers or any other such thing. And we were given no hints at a reason. We were just told that it was "interesting".
The home itself was not this one, so I would be lying if I were to tell you what the readings about the house were. But I think I would like to go back and see what the readings are.
Still no one lives in the home for much longer than a few months. It was sold once. And went back on the market once the season ended. I always thought that was rather curious.
Thank you for your comment, and compliment.
Wicked (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
Hello WB. I love reading your (and essiej's) stories and I wonder this. Everyone keeps asking if you've had yourselves or the home tested for CO2 or mold... What about having yourselves tested to see if you're both just extremely sensitive to high EMFs? If you are that could cause the illness and passing out. And EMFs don't always have to be paranormal. It could also be caused by the wiring in the home (altho I do tend to lean more towards the paranormal in your case) Juat a thought!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-24)
Within your research team you have a Demonologist, a Minister AND a Shaman? Where are you based out of, if you do not mind my asking, it is not in your teams profile.
Ravenwolfe_Teu (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-24)
Indiana Paranormal Investigations would be happy to help if we can. Of course free of charge.
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-19)
Whitebuffalo
not sure how to comment back so doing it this way.
To answer some of your questions I'v been living in my house since I was three or four. I'v wanted to move so many times but my family is doesn't see anything wrong with the house so I'm stuck until I can move out on my own. Just scared that it will be able to follow me. I am some what of a quite person so its hard for me to fight someone or in this case something. How would I even fight it?
I'v only told a few people about this and they didn't believe me so I understand why some people on here don't eaither. So if you could help me that would be awsome. I'll try to be here everyday. You can e-mail me too. I really want this thing to be gone.
Nightgoddess
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-13)
Thanks, we will take all the help we can get at this point! Our house seems to have exploded with activity this last past couple of weeks.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: