You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bad Hair Day

Real Ghost Stories

Bad Hair Day

 

This event happened when I was in high school. My school is located in a province and of course, they said that it was once a cemetery/hospital; therefore, ghost stories were well known/spread there but we have never confirmed if these were true. This was way back 2007 during my Senior year, our graduating year.

Our school looks like a square shaped stadium and in the middle is the ground/field, then there were hallways which connects all four side of the building and at the right side of each hallways were the classrooms and rest rooms. The windows were at the hallway side. There were no windows on the right side of the classroom, only walls. At the upper right corner of the room was the bible stand and me and my friends (14 of us) were formed in a circle in front of the stand (I was right in front of the stand which means that I am almost at the corner of the room), which also means I was across one/two of them.

We were laughing and talking at each other because it was during our lunch break, plus we weren't doing anything back then anymore because we were just practicing for our upcoming graduation, when suddenly, my friend across me was frantically pointing at me without saying a word. She's like shouting with her mouth closed. Then on my right peripheral vision, I saw strands of my hair elevating (again there was no wind because we were at the side of the wall where there were no windows.) It was like someone was trying to pull up some of my hair strands (maybe only up to 30 strands and my hair was long).

I slowly looked at my right side and instantly touched my hair so the it fell back into its place. Then I panicked and quickly ran towards my friend across me.

Only a few of them saw it and some of them told us that maybe my hair was just pinched at the side of my ear or maybe it was the wind (seriously?). But my friend who saw it did not believe them and she said that it was SLOWLY elevating which I also actually saw in my peripheral vision.

Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by JoieAckerman

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoieAckerman, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JoieAckerman (4 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-22)
Hi Biblio. It was not windy and we are enclosed in a classroom, there are no rooms beside us. Thank you for sharing and I hope you're right. 😉
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-20)
Greetings, Joie.

Depending upon atmospheric conditions and the combination of garments you wore, static electricity may have caused your hair to rise. Static may build up over time, such as when you wear a woolen cardigan or sweater over a rayon or polyester shirt; if the weather is oppressive (before a thunderstorm, very humid, etc.) that can have an effect upon static build-up, too.

Just a few thoughts which occurred to me.
Best,

-Biblio.
dreamer01 (1 stories) (117 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-19)
freaky freaky freaky but sounds quite innocent, playful and benign.

Thanks for sharing 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: