You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Past Demon Returns

Real Ghost Stories

Past Demon Returns

 

Editor's note: Taken from poster's profile "I just write my stories on Facebook under my real name: Tuavevea Veisenia Tauveli".

Either A Shapeshifting Demon or A Skinwalker Not Sure

Posted 9 months ago by Tuavevea Tauveli

It was two nights ago on Friday 19, 2014. I looked at the time that was on my cell phone until my mom woke up and said to me that she felt uneasy and also felt nerve racking to pinch. At that point I realized that the light we stopped at on Gilbert Rd and Main St, waiting to make that left turn going east towards home. I looked into the rear view mirror as I saw this demon breathing onto the window. The side lights of the streets were flickering on and off. I know that I should have been scared out of my mind but I wasn't really afraid or scared at all.

Listening to something that sound like scratching on a chalk board but like a metal though it started scratching my van and making that kind of screeching noise that makes the hair on the back of my neck and arms stand up at all ends. It scratched its way to my side (the driver side) right there on the other side of my window of my van it snarled at me as I felt pissed (when I should be feeling scared out my mind) off at it. Just then the lights went as the side street lights went out and I'm hoping for the light to turn green but still feeling angry at this thing.

As soon as the lights turned green I floored. It good thing there was no cops around. In sigh of relief I slowed down to the speeding limit. After two and a half miles miles stopping at a red light my mom was still asleep (out like a light bulb). All of a sudden BAM! BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM! Came from the top of the roof to my van. Shocked and feeling horrified this time, I looked at my mom and still she is in the dream world.

Felt like someone's trying to break into my van or trying to break my back window of my van. I hear this growl coming from my window as soon as I turned. There it stood, staring eye to eye until I heard yelling from the other side of my window. It was a cop. He was about to break my window until he screamed at me. I put my van in park, rolled my window (automatic kind) down. Officer asked where I was headed and I said home from picking up my mom from work. The officer said that he saw this dark thing staring at me until he flashed his high beams from his car and the officer said whatever it was it howled like a werewolf and it it evaporated into a vanishing smoke. He followed us home making sure that we were at home safely. I looked at the time when we got inside our house it was 2:42 a.m... Usually we always get home around 11:50 p.m. Like always.

Other hauntings by niaavea17

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, niaavea17, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-26)
Well dreamer, I agree with you. It is just like a piece from a Horror movie and could not believe this stuff.

With Regards and respects,

SDS
dreamer01 (1 stories) (117 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-18)
wow! Don, t let Hollywood get hold of that idea they will turn it into a blockbuster movie and take the credit for it as well.

Thanks for sharing 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: