You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Battle Of "good And Evil"...

Real Ghost Stories

The Battle Of "good And Evil"...

 

So much prior to this experience I'm about to share had happened starting 20 years ago. The battle over my mortal soul was at stake and still to this day it is. How do I know? Because not only did I loose my sanity that fateful but miraculous day, my experiences in the spirit world entered my life in my consciousness to the point of my becoming so obsessed that to the average person, anything I shared about I was experiencing upset and freaked people out to the point of them wanting me to leave their presence. SOOOOO much spiritually has happened since this day I cannot sum it all up with the amount of characters allowed here.

As of today, I'm experiencing what I believe to be two spirits whom I know to be not only Satan, but Christ as well. If you knew my whole story you would understand and believe me.

The interactions started a month ago. There is a vibration of energy that I feel around me, and has become very sexual with me at times as well. The pleasure far outweighs any human interaction and is undeniably real. I'm sure this has everything to do with the battle. As of today I vacillate as to which entity I choose to interact with due to personal preferences. It is very complicated! The spirits have followed house to house since I've been moving and even follows me in public at times. The feeling of these energies are very real. I am careful as to who I share this with as many would think I'm crazy! Comments are welcome to those with questions or answers. Thank you for reading and any comments!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pamelapetersen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-24)
Amna2: it's always a good idea to read the thread of comments before commenting on a story, doing this will give you an idea of what is going on and, in some cases, the authors add some important information that they didn't include in the original story.
Unfortunately this OP never came back to comment on her story... It is pointless to expect to hear from her now.
Amna2 (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-24)
Hi.
Sorry for sending, But I made a mistake. It would come "easy" at the place of "east".I know you are disturbed So I will talk no more. ❤
Amna2 (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-24)
Hi pamelapetersen,
Why did you write the story so short? And what happened next? It is nothing like a story but a post, So if u could please edit and add more history of the story. Make it a bit longer about what is happening to yu now or you could write a new story as Evil and good battle 2. And please tell the history and give us more background. I would say not I but many others Are disturbed by this. You shall send in comment about it. And I didn't understand the story well. Can you explain it in the east way?
Regards,
Amna
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-03)
Hey pamelapetersen!
Firstly, consider this? Is not every spiritual encounter a battle between good and evil?

You need to re-access your life and think about what you're prepared to go through messing around with bad-entities and energy. The truth is that evil often comes to us because we're trying to make excuses about things, being dishonest or doing something else we shouldn't be doing. You need to stop that.

Good is also available to us, ALL the time! All of the time.

You need to start choosing ways that enrich your life, not blur the lines of an honorable life.

The sooner you are sure that you're soul deserves a life of happiness and enrichment, the sooner you'll know what you need to let go of in your life to move forward.

I really hope you find your soul path ASAP. Because nobody is going to be concerned about it except you.

Best wishes for the future!
trentinray (3 stories) (67 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-03)
vanessax1995- That was so nice of you to offer to help! I really hope she accepts your offer. That was very courageous! ❤
Vanessax1995 (19 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-01-02)
Honestly, if your uncomfortable or scared to talk to a professional you can even talk to me but I can't be of much help through an internet session but with enough information I can most likely, depending on how honest and how in-depth you are with me, I could possibly create a profile and maybe even a possible diagnosis, and from there I could make a recommendation for you and let you decide if you care to fulfill my suggestions or talk to a therapist face to face. Although unusual and never tried to help a patient strictly over the computer before it's worth a shot and I would love to try to help you, completely confidentially of course and anything I suggest would be strictly suggestion and opinion, and need to talk with a medical professional and mental health professional in person to get a medical diagnosis- I would strictly build profile and suggest possible diagnosis for you, to give you an idea of the seriousness or urgency of getting help.

Vanessamarienixon022395 [at] gmail.com

Please use subject matter your ghost stories, as I've given you my personal E-mail rather than work email and get a lot of spam. I would normal never do this but I'm pregnant on medical leave and have a lot of time lol and helping people reach a state of serenity and recover to a healthy mental state is my passion.
Vanessax1995 (19 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-02)
Hi sweetheart,
I do believe in paranormal, however, before one can truly confirm something to be paranormal you have to rule out mental illness. Please, in order to truly prove to yourself and others around you who clearly don't accept what your saying to possibly talk to a therapist. Somebody in the mental health field. I work in mental health, however like I previously stated- I do strongly believe in the paranormal and even consider myself to be somewhat of a medium, but working in this field I also see the reality and seriousness behind mental illnesses which most people never realize they have since it seems normal to them and much of the population unknowingly has some type of mental illness (nothing to be ashamed of) so it is worth a shot, to at least confirm to yourself the validity to your experiences.

I say this with respect and love & wish you the very best. ❤
roylynx (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-02)
I was waiting for your "whole story".
You always say battle in your story, what kind battle are you trying to say? About your sexual emotions? I don't see not questions nor answers for this story here. No, don't get me wrong, if you really need to share your experience you need to be specific or else no one will understand that situation, you might be trying your best, but re-read this story here you shared, do you think anyone can understand what is going on?

E.Lynx
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+8
7 years ago (2017-01-02)
Hi Pamela,

What you've described is masturbation and a fantasy of two suitors competing for your attention. Nothing paranormal about it. I suspect you've had a domineering experience with religion, hence the nature of the fantasy. A form of rebellion and, I suspect, latent development.
Do you have a history of mental illness, such as bipolar, for example?
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+6
7 years ago (2017-01-02)
I think that 'vibration of energy' you're feeling is that energy from an adult toy. I won't say what but I'm sure you know what I mean... 😉
I'm not trying to be vulgar but that's what crossed my mind when I read that!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-01-01)
Pamela: first of all, there's not such thing as a maximum number of characters allowed in story.

Secondly, it is going to be very difficult to try to help you with the lack of information provided by (or not provided by?) your story.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: