You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My First Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

My First Encounter

 

I still remember up to now; I was about 4 or 5 when my first encounter with a "white lady" happened. Our house in the philippines was a 3 story house. And it's kind of old. My grandmother even told me that it's been there when my mom was still a baby.

I needed to go to the bathroom so bad but our lights in the hallway was all closed. I was going to go downstairs but then I couldn't help it anymore. So when I was about to close the lights, and I was about to step out of the bathroom, the bathroom behind me seemed like the lights turned on again. But I was sure that I turned it off. And when I try to look back, there was a girl wearing white and her hair was covering her face. I could only see her eyes. And she had sharp nails. The lady was about to put her sharp hands on my shoulders when I started screaming and went back to our room.

I told my mom about it but as all parents tell little kids, she said that it must have just been my imagination. When I asked my great grand mother the next day, she told me that I just have to get used to it because of the oldness of our house. She also said that it was probably that japanese girl looking for her daughter. She told me that, before they bought the house long time ago, which was around the time of the Japanese people in our country, she said that the land lord already told her about a pregnant Japanese lady who died in that house.

My great grand mother also mentioned that she always sees this girl. She said that the girl doesn't harm anyone. As I grew up, I saw the same lady a couple of times but I never dared to go near her or even try to talk to her. I don't think I can do that yet.

Other hauntings by bbyguhrlx3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bbyguhrlx3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
This sounded like a residual haunting to me until I read about the apparition trying to touch you. Residual hauntings are just repetious with no interaction with the living person. Apparently this spirit was able to see you as well as you saw it, suggesting some kind of intelligence on it's part. It may be they are just stuck inbetween dimensions and need help to move on.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
Hi bbyguhrlx3, I, too, am wondering if you've seen anything since that time. If your great grandmother has any other info for you, pay attention. She can help you deal with things since she has been for so long. You could ask the lady to pass on and join her loved ones, tell her she makes you uncomfortable and you want her to leave
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
That is very sad that the Japenese woman is not at peace, looking for her child.

You said thi shappened when you where 4-5 years old. Have there been many occurances since then?

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Hello bbyguhrlx3. How incredibly sad. No wonder she is still hanging around the old homestead. Listen to your great Grandmother, she is in possession of more knowledge and experience and can help you through this. If it is safe, perhaps the two of you could help this Shining White Lady go to the white light and be once again with her baby. I, too, would be hopelessly lost without my children.
Thank you for your story.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Hi bbyguhrlx3, thanks for sharing your story with us. I enjoyed it although I did find it kind of sad. Imagine going through eternity looking for a loved one but never finding them, to me that would be the worst kind of Hell. Take care and God Bless

FRAWIN ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: