You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: First Grade Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

First Grade Experiences

 

if you have read my other story, Headless Priest, all of the following even occurred at the same school. If you're wondering, I'm just a teenager, but I'm already experiencing all this weird stuff.

This one time, me and my best friend Diane were arguing because of our lunches, then my friend just started yelling out our names and telling us to go to the field. We saw him digging in the ground so we asked him what he's trying to do. He then showed us this tooth. It was a huge fang I believe.

When the teacher saw us, and the tooth, she told us to throw that tooth away because it's somewhat a vampire fang. All of us started laughing because I really believe there's no such thing. So then my friend who dug the tooth, threw it really high. But then his hand just started bleeding out of no where. There were a lot of blood coming out but when he got sent to the nurses' office, he didn't have one mark on his hand. Weird right?

Another time were, my school is separated into two buildings, one is for the elementary and the other one is for high school. Some of the high school boys used to tease me "white lady" because I had light skin before. At first, I didn't really care about it, but then it gotten really annoying so I decide to tell my teacher. When we hit lunch she called the 3 boys that kept teasing me and she called us in her class. She then, told us a story about how the same thing happened to one of her students before, and how when the lady died, she haunted the boys that kept teasing her. I really got scared.

When we went back to our lunch, the boys went to the bathroom. Ten minutes later they were screaming and running towards me apologizing. So I asked them what's wrong... They said that when they were in the bathroom, they saw a white lady appear in the mirror. I didn't really believed them at first because I thought they were just trying to scare me because of the fact that I told on them and the scary story that our teacher told us. But they didn't look like they were messing with me. They really looked scared.

There's more, I just really have to go because of school. I'll right a part two of my other experiences later.

Other hauntings by bbyguhrlx3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bbyguhrlx3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-19)
I'm sorry but I can hardly believe the story. It seems that the teacher only used scary stories so the kids would stop being naughty. Though, that's not a good way to reprimand children. Nice story telling but yeah, only kids will believe in this;)
kristina_marquez (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-03)
i'm just curious about the story you're teacher shared to you about the lady, maybe indeed it's true... Lesson learned for those three boys who teased you... Hehe 😉
geekonme239 (14 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
I am from the Philippines but I don't think this story is true... Hard to believe, really... Vampires aren't commonly discussed in the Philippines and teachers? I'm very certain teachers don't scare their students off... A bit skeptical on this matter, really... I thought I've read it somewhere... Just couldn't remember where exactly I've read the same thing or maybe the same topic... Correct me if I'm wrong X3
princezz122 (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
what is d name of your school? And the bloody hand was Über gross! 😜 that is a weird tooth
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-14)
Wow! This story was really cool. Maybe the tooth made a slight scratch and the blood was coming out. Or maybe the tooth had a sharp edge or something and just made a prick. Anyway, Please write more! Thanks and Best of Luck!
Biemaster
elner (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-09)
i too have a story like thaat you must know bloody mary we tried that in our CR all of us boys we were many so we didn't got scared not were 9 years old ok then we spinned and said bloody mary then my friend said that it aint true and they all said bloody tae (tae means shiat or poop) then I said shut up then the door got locked which we didn't and the lights went out then we feld very cold all of a sudden then! Boom we all cried when the janitor opened the CR
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
So your teacher believes in vampires and your friend found a tooth of one in the field? So, if his hand was bleeding, but there was no wound, from where was the blood eminating? Where is this tooth now? Seems like the kind of thing one would hold onto.

And to reprimand these boys, the teacher told them a ghost story about a similar situation and this scared them straight? And then they immediately SAW this ghost from the story?

My apologies, friend, but I'm a skeptical person and this story raises some red flags in my mind. I'm not sure I believe this one.
yorkster1234 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
Cool I should visit this school and talk to that teacher if she is alive and maybe the 3 boys to make sure they weren't lying,
i could post it in the news paper, Headline:
3 Boys Scared After Teasing A Girl
lol jk!
I should investigate though 😆
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
Hello bbyguhrlx3. I have to go with FRAWIN on this one. I'm just a LITTLE skeptical! 🤔 ~Shelby ❤
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
Hello, I do not wish to belittle any of your experiences but it seems to me that a lot of them is the result of an intense imagination fueled by teachers that could stand a bit of retraining, especially in how to deal with children. I do enjoy your stories. Take Care.

FRAWIN ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
What a travesty that your teacher thought it in your best interest to scare the crud out of the three boys any yourself by telling you the Haunting story that she did. That is one of the reasons for people thinking the rest of us are nuts because we DO see things.
You know what? I do not know a thing about vampires. I do think there is such a thing as a "human vampire" those are the people who suck all of the positive energy out of others. I am sure you probably know at least one of these people. I usually get a feeling of dread when I know that I have to spend and extended amount of time with them as I always walk away feeling drained emotionally.
As far as beings with fangs going around sucking peoples blood, I do not know about that. I do not know how there are so many stories out there about them. And the people who do such things I believe should carry some other title to warn others off.
Thank you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-11)
If you choose to write of your further experiences, I would be glad to read them. It is spelled 'write'.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: