You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My New Tiring Room

Real Ghost Stories

My New Tiring Room

 

First, I want to say that I am not a native English speaker, so I am really sorry if I will make any mistake and fail to notice them.

This experience is about my room. The room I am currently living in belonged to my older brother. He moved to the capital city of Romania, Bucharest, and after he left, me and my sister took over his room. We placed two beds there and all of our things. At first, there wasn't anything unusual. I really liked this room, it is the bigest room in my house.

About a year after we started to sleep in this room, I started to hang out with my friends near some abandoned buildings from my town. We liked it there, we could be as loud as we wanted to because there was no one there to hear and complain.

One day a policeman, that is also a friend of my father, told my father to warn me about that place. There were a few boys who supposedly were making satanic rituals there. They even convinced some little girls to attend them and those little girls were also the reason they've been caught. They used to beat or cut those little girls as an initial ritual. Their parents discovered their bruises and cuts and warned the police. The police found there some candles and things like pentagrams.

I really do not think that those supposed rituals made there were true. I just thought that some insane and disgusting teens were just messing around, hurting those girls in the process.

A few days later, I had my first encounter with sleep paralysis. I was sleeping on my back and I remember waking up to something weighing down on my chest. I could barely breath. I tried to move but I could not. As I tried to make my fingers move, the room, which was darker than usual, started to slowly come back at the level of darkness that I fell asleep to. The weight from my chest started to go away. It was like something was staying on top of me, slowly going to the left. The strangest of all is that as that weight moved to the left, so did my blanket. As soon as I could move again, I jumped out of bed, left my sister there and went to sleep with my grandmother.

After that night, I started to feel very uneasy in my room. I would not go in there alone at night, even with the light on.

Then, a couple of nights later, I woke up confused. Somebody was shaking my foot and I thought that it is my sister, trying to wake me up or something, but as soon as I looked at the foot of my bed, the shake stopped and there was no one there. I looked to my sister's bed and there she was, sound asleep. I stood up, went to smoke a cigarette and then went back to sleep.

In a short amount of time, I started to feel like going crazy. Shadows seen at the corner of my eyes became more and more usual. Strange sounds at night, when both me and my sister were in bed.

Even though it was not much, I told my parents all these things. My father, a skeptic, told me that I surely brought something home from that place I mentioned at the beginning of the story.

As a very religious person, my grandmother used incense and holy water to purify the room. The strange things suddenly stopped.

Now I am again scared to sleep in my own bed. A month or so ago, I was talking to my grandmother in the kitchen, and suddenly we heard a loud bang followed by other noises that stopped when we entered my room. A little statue of Jesus had fallen from a piece of furniture in my room, but its trajectory was so deviated that it could not possibly have fallen in the spot where we found it. Plus, the noises sounded as someone knocked it over and then continued to push it with the foot on the wooden floor. I do not know how well I managed to explain, but I hope it is understandable.

Then strange noises started again. Chairs that creak when nothing is placed on them, scratching sounds, shadows at the corner of our eyes. Again the feeling of uneasiness.

One night, my sister was alone in the room, staying onto her bad, facing the wall, with her back at the room. She suddenly came to us in the living room, visibly scared and told us that as she was facing the wall, something pinched her so bad that she jumped because of the pain. She had two little marks on her back where she claims she had been pinched.

And I know for sure that other things happened too but I cannot remember them right now. I am in a very bad state because of my sleepless nights and constant fear to be here alone. As soon as I will remember something else, I will update the story.

Sorry for the long post. I would really like some advice.

Other hauntings by blckwdnsdy

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blckwdnsdy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

blckwdnsdy (6 stories) (32 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-27)
Fariya, you may be right. Reading your comment, I came to realize that there were moments when I was simply walking on the street in broad daylight and feel the urge to look behind me, feeling that someone was looking at me or following me when in reality, no one was there. Thank you for commenting
blckwdnsdy (6 stories) (32 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-27)
Hi, CuriousDee. I talked to my brother but he said that nothing unusual ever happened to him there. Anyway, he is very ignorant and I am very sure that if a ghost resembling a bloody old lady came out of nowhere and bit his leg, he would ignore it.
I can't state that I am stressed. I have been a bit unhappy because of some events, like my boyfriend moving to another country, but not stressed. I have always been a very tough person and I rarely feel any stress.
I was not scared of the information referring to the building. I just felt sad for those poor little girls, but like I said, I really thought at the moment that these teens were just messing around, trying to be interesting. I did not even think about it frequently.
Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-20)
I think its not about the room, but maybe about you. I think something has followed you from that abondoned place. You need to get blessed. Do some purification ritual on you rather on the room. I hope everything gets normal again very soon. Best of luck dear!
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
Hi blckwdnsdy,

You described everything fine, no worries there. I wonder if your brother experienced anything in that room before he moved out? Can you find out? It sounds like you understand sleep paralysis; it's definitely frightening, but is common if you are sleep deprived or stressed. Are you experiencing any stress? Or did the information about the building and little girls stick with you? As in, thinking about it frequently? That may explain how jumpy and unnerved you are. Just a thought.

Maybe have your grandmother purify the room again. Sometimes it can take a few tries.

Thank you for sharing 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: