You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Pressure On My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Pressure On My Bed

 

This is the first time telling my story on any site. I've been googling what happened to me in order to hopefully find someone who has had a similar experience so I can figure out if I'm losing my mind or not! This has happened to me several times so please someone tell me what I'm dealing with if you can!

I've heard stories where people wake up in the middle of the night by feeling a presence but that's not the case for me. When I go to bed it takes me a while to fall asleep. Now I'm on sleeping pills so the struggle is not so severe anymore. Well I get comfortable in bed and my mind races. Just thinking about my day and things like that. My eyes are wide open and I feel pressure at the end of my bed by my feet. I turn and look, thinking one of my kids are getting in bed with me. To my surprise, no one is there! A little confused, I turn over and just look at the wall. Then again I feel pressure at the end of my bed. This time I don't turn just to see what happens. The pressure begins to move up my bed. It really feels like someone is getting in bed with me. I can feel them crawling up the bed from behind me. A little freaked out I just freeze and stay still. Then I feel just a slight pressure on my leg as if someone is just putting their hand on me. Once being touched I jumped up real quick and absolutely nothing there. This same thing has happened to me several times and I don't know what to think about it.

I've always loved ghost stories but that's all I thought they were, stories! I never thought that a supernatural being could enter act with the living world like that! I know for a fact what I experienced and I know for a fact it was not a dream or a figment of my imagination! I know it was something that I can't begin to explain! I just don't know what it is! I don't tell a lot of people cause I think they won't believe me! Please if anyone can tell me what is happening to me, I'd really appreciate it cause it's a little disturbing to say the least!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, hwright1279, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: