You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Her Creepy Smile

Real Ghost Stories

Her Creepy Smile

 

I want to share this incident which happened 2 days ago near my house. This incident made me sick, also it is the only thing my mind wants to think about.

Every day around 10 pm I go walking for an hour or two in a football stadium (the place where I live has a football stadium for the community, also children park & kindergarten school). During night there won't be any children or anyone who use the stadium to play so people like me use it for walking/jogging.

On this specific day, the stadium was eerily silent and there was no one when I went there at 10 pm. Then I didn't think about it much I was listening to my favorite playlist and continued my walking. After 15-20 minutes I saw a lady enter the stadium (only one entrance is kept open at nighttime, so it was easy to notice who comes in or go out). Also, I have to mention about the lighting at the stadium: we have 3 lights which are bright at only at specific places like the entrance and at 2 corners and apart from that it's just moonlight, so considerable it is a dark place but not too dark.

This lady who came after 20 minutes was acting weird because she was standing at the entrance for solid 5 minutes without moving an inch. She was standing there like she was staring at someone or something. I know most of the people from my community, but she looks new. She was wearing a dress (knee-length) also has neck-length hair. I thought maybe she missed something and looking for it, but she didn't move from that place, so I thought to talk to her.

The more I got closer to her, I got this uncomfortable feeling like something is telling me not to move forward. While I was having these thoughts my phone rang in full volume. I literally jumped, my heart was beating super fast now, it was my mom. She was like come home soon (I live with my mom), you can go for walking tomorrow. I asked her the reason, she was like I feel like am having panic attack for no reason so why don't you listen to me for once (mom being a mom here).

After less than 2 minutes call, I saw the lady who is looking at me directly with a creepy smile, and she started to move towards me. I don't know from where I got the strength or stamina, I just ran past her and went out (I ran past her because there was only one entrance/exit).

After coming out from the stadium running with all my life, I used my front camera to check if someone coming/running behind me but no she wasn't, but she was standing near the exit and I took few pictures of her.

There was a security guard outside my house, and I showed the picture and asked him whether he knows her, but he was silent for few seconds and asked me when I took this picture. I was confused by his question and replied him just a few minutes back. And then he told me three days before a girl committed suicide (I don't know the reason behind her death) and the girl in the picture looks similar to her.

I was shocked and told my mom this story she prayed and kept holy ashes on my forehead. I got a bad fever the next day, mostly because of the panic I guess and today am feeling little bit better.

Today evening I am planning to do some research about this girl by visiting the apartment where she lived. I guess there might be a reason for her visit. I will keep you posted.

Other hauntings by RanGv

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RanGv, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RanGv (3 stories) (6 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
[at] lady-glow

Hi,

Usually, the security guards get changed once a month to different apartments (for eg, If guard A looks after apartment 1 and Guard B looks after apartment 2 this month, next month Guard B watches Apartment 1 and Guard A takes care of Apartment 2) so they literally know about everyone who lives.

Outside people cannot get inside out community easily so for a matter of fact I knew she belong to that place but I didn't know which apartment exactly she was living.

Sure, I will share it
RanGv (3 stories) (6 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
[at] MrsRamsay

Thanks Mrs Ramsay. I still wonder about the timing of my mom's call. Always has her eye on her daughter even while been away.
RanGv (3 stories) (6 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
[at] Cherubim
Thank you soo much. I have submitted my next post. Hope it will get published soon
RanGv (3 stories) (6 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
[at] Lealeigh

It was strange because even in the pics she had that creepy smile. Since the light was soo bright at the entrance her full body was not visible but from her head to hip was clear.
RanGv (3 stories) (6 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
[at] RCRuskin

I just posted whatever I found out about this situation. Hope it gets published soon.
sant22 (14 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-19)
HI RanGv

This is one of the most horrifying stories I have read on YGS. Literally scared the shiat out of me. What happened later? Did you enuire about the girl? Did you or your MOM consult any spiritual guru to take guidance?

Sant
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-12)
I get the impression that the girl at the stadium was somehow causing both your Mom's panic attack and the feelings of uneasiness by you. If this was the case, then I am not sure if a suicidal spirit would be the source, though I guess it is possible. This being seems more physical and less "ghostly" according to your description. I think it is something preternatural. I suppose it was fortunate that this creature was close enough to the lights to allow you to make out details.
gypsyking410 (13 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-11-10)
Hello RanGv,

Can you please share those photos with us, and did you visit her apartment?

Please share the photos.

-
Ryan
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2019-11-07)
I would like to know, if possible, how the guard happened to know/recognize the girl if she wasn't one of the locals. Does he live in the same area where you live?

How do you know where she used to live if, according to your narrative "she looks new."?

Could you share the pictures of the girl?
MrsRamsay (guest)
+3
4 years ago (2019-11-07)
It's AMAZING that your mom called you just at that moment, and you had the wherewithall to remember how loud the ring was. It's your perception of things that intrigues me about this incident, and that your fight or flight kicked in. Stay safe, and be careful at night by yourself (that's the mom in ME!)
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-11-07)
WOW! 😨 What an experience, and please keep us posted if you find out anything more about this girl. I wonder why she "showed" herself to you? It fascinates me how only some of us experience paranormal happenings. But then again I've heard it said that the veil between worlds is being lifted. Thank you for sharing your story with us. ❤ I'm like your mom and pray all the time for myself and others, may God bless and keep you safe.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2019-11-07)
Hi RanGv,

Did the pictures that you took of this woman appear strange in any way?

I am looking forward to reading about what comes up in your research.

- Maria ❤
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-11-07)
Hi, RanGv. Something dramatic like this would tend to occupy one's thoughts. Your fever was probably just the stress of what you experienced. I'm wondering if you know anything more about the girl's suicide?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: