You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: 3 Horned Bull Headed Man With Horse Legs

Real Ghost Stories

3 Horned Bull Headed Man With Horse Legs

 

I have always felt the presence of spirits, they often come to me as a dream like vision while I'm awake but almost asleep. In my youth I got flashes of scary gory horrifying imagery then I would feel a presence. I learned to communicate with mental imagery and found if I allowed the spirits to pass through me they could finally rest. It's been many years since I've tried to communicate.

In the last 4 or so years I've had a new experience with visions becoming more than a flash of a dead body or decapitated bloody car wrecks. I started feeling a very heavy negative energy around me at home. Like I'm being watched. It's strongest just before bed. This entity isn't interested in communicating or trying to get my attention to pass on. It feels content to stay and lurk around me in my bedroom.

One night a vision came to me unlike any other; a goat head with horns and woman's chest with goat legs. After some research I discovered Baphomet, this was an image I'd seen before but it scared me so much before I put it out of my mind. Eventually I performed a sage rubbing, read aloud from my Bible the Lord is my Shepard... I lit a white candle fanned the smoke and made ash crosses above the doors. I tried imagery of me cutting the head off this beast with a sword. Since I've gotten a new vision a 3 horned bulls head man's upper body and lower legs like a hooved animal. Visions of a cliff with grey naked bodies holding onto each other pulling each other down. I feel worried, scared and nervous. This entity won't leave and I'm scared. Any thoughts,advice?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SleepDemons, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+2
2 years ago (2022-06-01)
Paul1, from the Comments Guidelines: "... It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."
Paul1 (1 stories) (17 posts)
-4
2 years ago (2022-06-01)
Get a CATHOLIC PRIEST to exercise you house its Satan! Truth is ONLY a Catholic Priest can get rid of these things. The Evil Demons hate Catholic Priests cause they represent Christ. They have no power more powerful than Jesus and Mary and Joseph.
Alenasiouxlee (4 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-09-15)
Hello SleepDemons,
I found your story and abilities to be quite interesting. I personally feel that everyone is born with gifts and abilities that they learn about and use over the course of their lifetime. I'm a firm believer that everything has a purpose, so I'm curious to know if you know the full purpose a spirit has with passing through you. As BravelyKegger mentioned I would implore you to accept Jesus Christ into your life so he can protect you from demonic spirits and their false agenda.
BravelyKegger (2 stories) (19 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-09-12)
You are definitely under demonic attacks, and on a great level to. You mentioned reading your Bible so I assume you believe in God, I would like to invite you to read about the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and what he did for us on the cross, when Jesus died and resurrected all power was given to him, satan was stripped of any power and authority he once had as the lower case g god of this world. When you put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ I promise you all of these horrific things will stop happening to you. Movies like the exorcist teach us that Christians have no power over evil but the total opposite is true, through Christ all things are possible and we share fully in Christ's authority and the freedom that brings. Do not fear the devil for he was a liar since the beginning and he is already a defeated foe trying to bring everyone down with him while he awaits the appointed day of his destruction. Cling to God while you can my friend and be set free!
omar01 (3 posts)
-1
3 years ago (2021-09-08)
[at] Miracles51031 & MrsRamsay,
I understand your concern and it's the internet after all. The reason why I am willing to help SleepDemons privately only is because I just don't feel comfortable telling him/her how to banish that demonic entity from my personal religious perspective publicly. I have no ulterior motives. What does SleepDemons got to lose if he didn't like my proposed solution?
I really don't care what you think and I sincerely want to help. You are not being smart by doubting my intention, because you are -simply- wrong.
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-08-29)
I was like that too when I was a child. It's called hypnagogia, where you're between wakefulness and sleep. You say you've learned to communicate with spirit, and I'm wondering if something dark and evil got through while you were in this state.? I would be scared too and look for help as soon as possible. Sending healing prayers your way, may you be surrounded by the white light for protection as well.

If you go to the top of the page where it says "Directories" you can find paranormal help there. I would be leery of omar01 since he's new. I used to have my email address up here, but took it down because of hackers. I've had a hard time getting rid of them, be very careful who you trust!

Thank you for sharing your thought provoking story. May God and the angels lead you to the help you need and deserve. ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+6
3 years ago (2021-08-27)
omar01 - in addition to Mrs. Ramsey's comment, if you have advice for one of our members, you should share it so others can take advantage of your help if they need to.

SleepDemons - please take Mrs. Ramsey's advice.
MrsRamsay (guest)
 
3 years ago (2021-08-26)
Sleep Demons,
Regarding Omar's message to you here, below: please do not email him privately. Allow him to talk to you here publicly first. Something seems way wrong with the way he is approaching. No offense at all, Omar, but you should know better.
omar01 (3 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-08-26)
i have registered just now only to help you with your problem. Email me at omar.doh [at] outlook.com

I promise to help you with your problem
DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-07-27)
Hello,

This reminded me of my own experience with a dark entity way back on highschool. Back then my friends and I tried to do witchcraft just for fun without really thinking of the consequences. To make story short, I kept waking up at exactly 3am on three consecutive nights with the unnerving feeling of someone or something standing at the foot of my bed. That was the time when I got myself a cross necklace which was blessed with holy water. Ever since I kept wearing the necklace and if I feel like there is something dark that I feel near me, I always say "JESUS CHRIST's" name and it helped.

I'm just sharing just in case if this comment helps.

Be safe and God Bless.

DarriuxDarkk
BravelyKegger (2 stories) (19 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-07-25)
What you came across was a demon, if you fully commit yourself to God and denounce the works of the devil I promise you these things will go away, satan has no power over God and cannot harm those who have Gods spirit.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-07-22)
Hi SleepDemons

That definitely sounds creepy, like something out of a horror movie, I think you should also wear a clear quartz crystal apart from the cleansing rituals, clear quartz is good for attracting positive energy.
SleepDemons (1 stories) (1 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-07-22)
Mental Imagery. When I feel a presence is trying to communicate I often get Imagery in my mind, usually but not always images of decaying dead animals or images of blood soaked bodies unrecognizable from disfigurement. Sometimes I get images of an incident like a father killing his family and hanging himself (old house I lived in) another time I got images for a week of a car wreck and a young woman walking around looking confused then seeing her family bury her. Sometimes I can interpret this as attempt to communicate, I often try to reply with imaging a positive image in return. Or imaging clouds opening and showing a path to go to the light.

Passing through me; when I was 11 I went through a major surgery to fix a birth defect known as Pectus Excavation. After surgery I was given Morphine for pain, turned out I'm allergic and my heart stopped. I felt myself looking down at my body from the top corner of the room. It was very bright with white light but o saw my parents crying in the room holding each other and the Dr's performing CPR. I turned to look over my shoulder and heard a voice, the only thing I could hear, say not yet. I then woke up gasped and looked up again not down. I went into a coma for 2 weeks after. During this coma I had one long dream of being in the clouds where I felt safe and happy. Since I came out of my coma I've had the ability to feel energy enter my then I can feel the energy lift out of me through my eyes or most often a long exhale. The older I've gotten the more this happened, images, heavy feeling, exhale weightless feeling, deep rest. Now I have learned to shut off allowing every spirit or energy or whatever it is. Especially with this new entity. It's energy is heavier than any before and the images I get are like nothing I've experienced before. Animal combinations, and I will not allow it in.

Sorry for the book... Deep question!
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-07-21)
Hi SleepDemons

Thanks for posting.

Are you able to please elaborate on your comment: "...I learned to communicate with mental imagery and found if I allowed the spirits to pass through me they could finally rest..."

How did you learn to communicate with "mental imagery" and what do mean by "spirits passing through you?"

Intrigued,

Mack

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: