You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Terror At Office

Real Ghost Stories

Terror At Office

 

I am Anisha, working as Customer Service Officer in a reputed multi-national company in Ebene Mauritius. We were always warned to beware of the second floor of that particular wing.

One day a group of curious friends - like the jargon in Mauritius - , we went there. As soon as the lift door opened, we all felt something was not correct in the atmosphere. It was around 20. 30 pm and our shift finished at 21. 00 pm,so we told our team leader we will be back shortly. We continued and walked right in the reception area. Although the atmosphere was charged, we could see nothing in the beginning. Just noises of the air conditioning system.

We hunted here and there randomly unsure against what we will be challenged when suddenly my colleague A started feeling very uneasy. In a few minutes, she started shouting, "Look there! There is a woman all in white standing in the production area!"

At first we thought she was just humouring us but when we looked at A was sweating profusely and we could tell by the look on her face that she was not lying. Although most of us could see nothing, we could all feel the distinct change in the temperature, We ran for our lives.

From that time until now we never set foot in that floor again. The company who rents that floor never operates beyond 19. 00 pm. Reason - no staff are willing to work night shift there due to the terrifying apparitions of that lady. Later we heard rumours that while that building was under construction, a lady committed suicide there and 1 or 2 workers lost their lives there.

I will be back later with some more posts and our building is full of them.

Other hauntings by Dadarg

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dadarg, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-05-10)
Greetings Dadarg,

I see you chose not to participate in the discussion, but if you change your mind, I hope you can answer a few questions to clear up my confusion...

"We were always warned to beware of the second floor of that particular wing."

What were you warned about? By whom?

"One day a group of curious friends - like the jargon in Mauritius -, we went there."

Why would you go there if you were warned not to? Maybe the answer to my first question will clear this up?

"It was around 20. 30 pm and our shift finished at 21. 00 pm, so we told our team leader we will be back shortly."

And...

"The company who rents that floor never operates beyond 19. 00 pm."

Is this the floor or wing you worked on/in? If so, did they close that wing down after your group's experience?

"Later we heard rumours that while that building was under construction, a lady committed suicide there and 1 or 2 workers lost their lives there."

Were these rumors confirmed?

Hopefully, you come back to give some more details. Thank you for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: