You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Demonic House in Mexico

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic House in Mexico

 

Ever since I can remember I have always heard that my grandparents house was haunted. My father as well as my other 8 aunts and uncles lived there until they married, and they all described to me the same ghosts. They all told me that at night a young woman would appear and tell them that she had killed her mother in the land that the house is build on. She would also say that her husband killed her as well and also buried her in the property. I was a skeptic a first, but what got me believing was that they all described the lady the same way. Tall young woman around 20-21 with long solid black hair. All my aunts and uncles told me she looked like people from the 1800's

This was not the only ghost. They would also describe whatd seemed like a demon. They told me that he would open the door to their rooms and he was always dressed different. He would stand at the door way and just laugh or even choke them at times. I believe it was a demon because one terrifying account my aunt told me. She said she was woken up to the sounds of evil music as she described it. She said it sounded like organs. She then said that her door slammed open and she saw the same man she always saw and he started walking up to her but as he walked, he took the form of many people. She told me that every step he took he was a different person, but every form he took had completely BLACK eyes. She then told me after a while he just disappeared. Every body saw this man but my aunt grace saw him THE MOST in particular.

Another story she told me was that when she had just giving birth to her oldest son (she was out of the house by that time) she stayed in my grandparents house because her husband (my uncle) worked all night and she did not want to be alone with the newborn. She described that late one night she woke to the sound of hands clapping. She said she opened her eyes and saw just a pair of hands

clapping over her baby's crib. She has never slept at that house since.

Back to the first story about the young woman. Like 5 years ago my dad along with my uncles made a hole in the floor in one of the rooms were the ghost claims her and her mothers bodies were. My dad claims as they dug they heard a voice saying "keep digging you are almost there just a little bit more" and also they heard like coins being thrown around. Which motivated them to dig more because they thought they had found money. (back in the days many people in mexico use to bury their money). After 2 days of digging they found the remains of only one body (bones and hair). The bones were buried in a cemetery and given a proper burial. Currently no body lives in the house.

But every year we always have a party in the house with all my aunts and uncles. Every summer we go to mexico to visit my family. On my last days there we had a party like we always do. I was having so much fun I went to the bathroom by myself (WICH I NEVER DO in that house!) I was washing my hands when I heard I loud thump on the door like somebody crashed against it. THEN I heard it again but this time repeated like if somebody had to go really bad, but when I opened the door there was nobody. At this point I felt like screaming but I was stunned, then I started hearing like somebody was whispering in my ear at that point I just ran with tears coming out my eyes, but I was not crying (I was 21 at the time) I was just that scared because I had never seen or heard anything before.

There are so many other stories about that house but those are just some. Please tell me what you all think. I will go back to mexico this summer to visit again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mexican_187, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fran (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-30)
I wonder if this apartment was in downtown Mexico City, where the buildings that belonged to the Inquisition were.
Casper4 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Oh my word... Did you ever see the young girl after you found the body? Awesome storry, hope you have many more to post!
Casper 😊
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
I believe you. Plus this is a good story. Its good that you had an experiance. I love to get experiances but at the time I get scared but I love to get scared


Katona1700s ❤
Francois (220 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
Dear mexican_187,

This is one of the scariest stories I have read up to date. I believe you have a portal in your grandparent's house. And I believe it also contains a high ranking demonic entity. The entity seems to be very powerful and can do harm to many people whilst keeping other souls under its command.

Thank you again for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. Keep us posted, if you don't mind. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
normajean (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
hi mexican 187, mexico is deffinitly a hot zone for ghost activity. My mom lived there for 23 years and all sorts of things would happen to her and her siblings.
And I have had my fair share of things happenings too in mexico, and I too am going back to mexico in december.
Thanks for the story ❤
henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-12)
That's so weird you wrote that story, because me and my mum were just talking about how Mexico had the most dangerous hauntings in the whole of America.
Sounds scary man did your aunts and uncles ever smell any foul smells like burnt hair and sulphur because that is a sure sign of demon hauntings keep us informed
p.s. I bet you were crying like a little girl 😆 just joking...
sakurarulez (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-04)
you know what I think?... I thinnk you where crying! 😜 but is your aunt saved?
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-08)
omg!1 THAT scared the sh*t out of me...
Great story, thanks, now I probably won't be able to sleep lol.

The shapeshifting demon, possibly an illusion. Eeek! Freaky... When your uncles and aunts are being choked, can you tell if they are choking or are they just sitting/standing there doing nothing.

If so, then it's just an illusion, but pretty scary though.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-25)
Did they describe the person as being "cloaked in darkness" or anything of the sort? If so, a demon, definately. You said that he choked your aunts and uncles on occasions, which means he was powerful enough not only to manifest himself as a sub-human, but also enough to give enough solidity in his hads to do poltergeist-like things (bagning, scratching, moving things,CHOKING) I would reccomend a exorsism if anyone was still living there, but if you go, go with some sort of protection, such as a cross, holy water, or anything signifying our lord Jesus Christ.
May God Be With You,
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com in case you want to talk more.
essiej (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-17)
So, no one lives in the house right now, but your family still owns it, cause you still have parties there once a year? That is neat.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-16)
Hello Mexican_187,
I am puzzled.
Did your Dad and Uncles have a separate reason for digging a hole in the house, or was their sole purpose to find out if the rumor of buried bodies were true?
The reason I ask is because you said in the first paragraph that "at night a young woman would appear and tell them that she had killed her mother in the land that the house is build on..." Did she ever SAY where she buried her Mother? As she and her Mother were BOTH supposedly buried on the property, perhaps that is the sole reason for the haunting. To allow that they both be laid to rest properly.
The man, (Did you ever find out who he was?) while apparently pretty darn creepy... I can not picture an entity flipping through different personality roles and body forms the way in which you described it. I have never encountered such a thing.
I have no idea about the black eyed people thing. The reason I say THIS is that my eyes are so deep brown that they are considered black by just about anyone who describes them. I am not saying that the white section of my eyes are also black, just that I do not know anything about these types of people who seem to strike fear into so many hearts.
Thank you.
mexican_187 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
Thanks everybody for posting. As for you all's questions. Even though we know it's hounted we still have parties their because my grandfather build that house when he just got married. My grandfather(r.i.p) ALONG WITH MY GRANDMOTHER lived in that house for most off their lives. My father along with all my aunts and uncles grew up in that house. So as you can see the house meens a lot to us even though we now its hounted. As for video taping. If god allows
me I will go to mexico this summer and I am planning to put 2 video camaras along with 2 pretty high quality voice recorders in parts of the house. O.h and before I forget I am from a small tiny town in MICHOACAN MEXICO. But I currently live in the BEAUTIFUL STATE OF GEORGIA
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
[at] elner, I certainly got confused on what your trying, to say with your post to this story!
The story I feel may have some ghost in that house. Good story and do let us know what happens, after you go there in the summer visit.
JPing (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
Scar story, mexican 187. I'd stay well away from that house. IF your whole family knows it's haunted, why do they still have parties there?

Elner, might I suggest you re-read your comments before you post them. I think you'll find that they rarely make sense.
elner (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
yeah like this our teacher told us a story okay here it goes a group of scientist investigate on how to open a way to hell (sounds crazy right?) then they dug up until 4 weeks then when they reach the farthest they could feel steam and when at the end they dug up a hole they saw a spirit that looks like a demon and scream and the scientist died and the whole was covered but whenever they covered the whole the dirt would just dissapeare then they made a well and put a cover so it looks only like a well but its a gateway to HELL
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
Did the grandparents ever say they experienced anything in the house? Or did this just happen to the kids in the family? I have also heard of coins or stones being tossed when a spirit is present. It's their way of making themselves known. If I was alone in a room and I heard coins or whatever being thrown I would be freaked but I do know when people are ghost investigating they will ask a spirit to throw something or move something so apparently its not something they have trouble doing and on command at times.
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-13)
I agree with KimsouthO. That would be interesting to see. Keep posting stories
Nightgoddess
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-13)
Sounds as if this is a very active home. I wonder if there is anyway tp verify the hostpry of the house? If there is a way to find out if a woman really was killed in the house. That would be very interesting to find out.

God Bless!
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-13)
... Black eyed people... Most definitely evil... It is said that they sometimes manipulate their victims. For example: asking for a ride in a car. After that they usually kill their victim. I've said this before. If you see one, run, run away.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-12)
Please keep us posted if anything else should happen on your visit this summer. Where in Mexico do you go? My in-laws are from Juarez.

Jennifer ❤
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-12)
Hello Mexican-187.I found that story very scary. To be honest I found it a little sceptical but the more I read the more I believed in it. I believe that there was a portal or still is in that house. It sounds to me like there are a couple of ghost there. I hope you give some more in put about this story because its great. Its going into my favourites. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: