You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: The Whisper Demon

Real Ghost Stories

The Whisper Demon

 

I am Alexandrea Pentel (people call me alex) I am now 15 years old, but my story happened when I was 11. My oldest brother, Paul was 19, and my second oldest brother, Ren was 13, and my little sister, Danny, was 7. Danny and I were dropped off from school by a carpool mom, and we started walking home. We started walking up the driveway, and we noticed our brother, Ren with his friend (whose name I forget) through the window. We opened the door, and we saw a ouija board on the coffee table. Ren's friend had told him about ouija boards, and Ren wanted to play around with it.

When we walked in, their hands were on top of a glass placed in the middle of the board. They were asking questions, but they had no reply. He finally took the time to look at me, and he told me not to tell our parents about the board. Even though I sometimes hated my brother, I agreed not to tell. But, he refused to tell me what the board was, and why they were using it. Back then, I was clueless about the paranormal, I had no idea what a ghost was, or demon, anything that had to do with paranormal, I didn't know.

Later on that day, it was around seven, and I was helping danny with her math, while Paul was watching television, and Ren was in his room doing whatever. I got up from the table, and went to the living room with Paul, wanting to watch television with him, but he told me to go away, and that he was in charge. My parents worked late shift, and never got home until midnight. Paul always had to drive us to school and take care of us. But then he got the false sense of power, and did what ever he wanted to do.

Anyway, I went to my room, but I left a couple seconds after I stepped into the room. When I walked in there, there was a horrible chill. It felt like the air was frozen in my room, but it was warm outside in the hall. I walked back to the living room, and said nothing. I couldn't explain it to my brother, he would just think I was crazy.

The next morning, it was saturday, so I didn't have to go to school. I went to go see if Danny is awake, because she usually is the first one to be awake. I walked into her room and sat on her bed, trying to wake her up. When I finally woke her, I heard breathing sounds behind me. The feeling that someone was in the corner of the room, staring at me. Danny started getting scared when she heard the breathing sounds too. We hurried, and ran out of there, and then we slammed the door.

We ran into our parent's room, and told them that there was someone in Danny's room. Our parents didn't really care about the story. They just said that it was early, and we were hearing things because we weren't fully awake yet. Then they told us to leave their room. We went to the living room, and turned on the Television, hoping it would calm us down. Danny wouldn't move three inches away from me, and I didn't move away from her. We were so scared, we wanted to just leave, and never come back.

Paul walked in the kitchen and saw us on the couch. He looked at us, and asked us what was wrong. We turned our heads and then we said there was someone watching Danny in her room. Paul grabbed some orange juice and sat on the couch beside us. He looked at us right in the eye end said that if see something, like a moving shadow, or any kind of scary thing, we need to tell him about it. Of course we had no clue about what he was talking about, but we nodded our heads and agreed.

Later that day, Mom and dad left for work, and it was just the kids inside the house. Ren forced us all to watch a scary movie. I wanted nothing to do with anything scary, I was a total chicken. But, I wanted to act tough when my brothers were around, so I said yes. We put in the movie, and turned the television on, but after a couple of seconds, it turned off by itself. Ren got up and turned it back on. Then, it turned off again. Danny and I started to panic. Ren got up again, but he backed away, when he saw a Man in the reflection on the television screen. The man was staring at Ren From behind all of us. He spun around, and no one was there. He backed up against the wall, he looked like he wanted to scream. Danny ran up to him, and then he said he had to get out of the house. The rest of us started to panic, and fled the house.

We all got in Paul's car, and we drove off. I think I was most upset out of all of them. I had no idea what was going to happen. I heard Ren in the car talking about how a ghost was in the house. Then he told me and Danny what a ghost was. I was in pure shock. I couldn't even think of anything. He told me it was someone's soul walking the earth, when they are already dead.

When we got home, our parents were very upset. They grounded us for a month of no television. We tried to explain it to them, but they just became more furious, and send us to our room. There, in the middle of the night, Ren and Danny came into my room. They said that the ghost started shaking Ren's bed, and made whispering noises. I could tell that Ren had reached his limit. He was even planning to call a investigation team while mom and dad were gone. I agreed, and so did Paul when we told him.

The next night, we called Lorraine Warren, and we described the attacks of the spirit. She told us that it wasn't a human spirit, it was a Demon. When our parents got home, the were attacked by the demon that night, and then they packed their things, took us, and fled the house. They wouldn't tell us what happened, but it was so horrible, that they sold the house.

A new family moved in, and moved out the next month. Thanks for reading, Bye!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Alexandrea Pentel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

This comment from blue_butterfly is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Para-Hunter-Anne33 (19 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-10-31)
I could believe this group of young adults could have contacted the Warrens, HOWEVER,...They would have been Pre-interviewed by other members of the Warrens' investigators... To establish background and means of the resulting haunting. I know from experience as I contacted the warrens and their investigation team for help with a research thesis I compiled and wrote in college. Mrs. Warren would NOT have talked with them directly. She is very much way too busy. Yes, When Mr. Warren was still alive (he passed in 2006), They both experienced a Ghostly soldier at West point. Also, Mrs. Warren had an unexpected strange encounter with a Bigfoot creature. They have investigated ghost cases and other encounter cases that were entities that were NOT demons. It is simply a case of demons can and do disguise themselves as other types of entities and beings.
ghost_hunter101 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
That was a great story. I hope you never have to deal with that kind of stuff again. Especially the TV grounding! 😆 That was interesting and hopefully you won't be scared again. I am a little concerned that your parents didn't believe you. They should have at least gone in and checked on the room. That is what I would do.
BYE
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
Sorry, Alexandra, it's a good piece of writing, but for my own reasons and those of others stated here, I believe it is fiction and did not really happen.

Thanks for sharing, though, kiddo! 😁
bluefox3 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-17)
Wow oujia boards mostly when you play tthen they bring ghost back to haunt you so that's probally what happened! 😜
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
I heard of Lorraine Warren before. I think something really good would have to happen, for them to come out and investagate anyone's house. It seems kind of far fetched to me, but who knows for sure.
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
I agree with Whitbuffalo, wouldn't it take a little bit of explaining before someone just to come a check out your house? If she is a popular person that is. Personally I've never heard of her. And if she does live in New England it would take her a while to get to where you live
Thanks Nightgoddess
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
Mmmmm, Chocolate...
The only times I have really heard of Lorraine and Ed Warren going out to investigate ANYTHING, they always seem to run into "demons". Sure, they visited the "Amityville Horror" home, took on The Lindley Street haunting, and even wrote about a haunting in West Point in the book "The Demonologist".
It sure would appear that it would take a long time to get through the waiting list that you must be put on to get such a renowned psychic and her ghost hunting husband to come along and check out your living space.
I would LOVE to be able to talk to her in person. What a TREAT that must have been. How FORTUNATE you were to be able to catch her in the office.🤔
Thank you.
JPing (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
I think it somewhat poor of your parents not to believe you at first. What if there had been a maniac hiding in your wardrobe or something.

Great story, just goes to show that amateurs shouldn't use ouija boards.
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
Well, I am sure by now everyone in the family must know that 0uija bds. Should be off limits;they are doors to things best left alone; sorry your family learned this the'hard route' 😐
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
To me it looks like KimSouthO is either eating the best chocolate in the world or has doubts on this story.

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 😆
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
This story was good, but to me didn't seem to have an ENDING... Just kind of stopped.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
Okay, I am now even more confused. I looked at the site for Lorraine Warren. She is in New England... This happened in Georgia? Now I am very curious to know how this group of children got her to come and investigate this home without any adult interaction or knowledge.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

God Bless!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
hmmmmmmmmmmm... I am curious about Lorraine Warren as well, how did you all locate her? Was there a fee charged when she came to the house?

I am a bit suprised at the ending, the story itself was very intense and very intriguing, then, it seems like, Bye.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

God Bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
Hmmmm...Lorraine Warren. Has she ever seen or experienced a ghost? From what I've seen or read on the Warrens they would even classify Casper as a demon. Not impressed.

FRAWIN 🤔
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
Great story. Lorraine Warren no less. Be glad whatever it was didn't follow you to the next house. Would be interesting to find out how many times the place has been resold.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
Wow that was a scary story. It was well written and it was fun to read. Maybe "fun" isn't the proper word but I liked reading it. The Ouji board is a portal that can open doors for good and evil spirits. It is something that should not be used by someone who has no idea how to use it. I wonder what scared your parents so badly that they moved out? Maybe your older brother knows? But whatever it was, it must have been scary. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: