You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Bed Was Shaking

Real Ghost Stories

The Bed Was Shaking

 

This will be my first of many many stories that I will be entering on this site, every word I write is true and I have witnesses on MOST of the stories you may read from me. Now that I got that out of the way, I can begin...

It was late last August, (2007), my now fiance and I lived in separate cities... About an hour away from each other... So every chance I got to spend a night with him, or even see him for longer than an hour, I did. He told me he would be watching one of his co-workers homes for the week since he was going away on vacation, and the friend had some animals that needed EVERYDAY attention.

I was invited to spend the week there with him, so of course I accepted. Everything was fine on the first day. We chilled in the trailer and watched some tv, had a few beers and everything was good. Well the day went on and it was time to go to bed. Jamie was not tired but I was exhausted, I told him I was going to bed with or without him.

So in to the bedroom I went, as soon as I closed the door I got this strange feeling like someone was watching me, and since this persons trailer was in a bad neighborhood, I told Jamie so he would set the alarm and check all the windows and stuff. With that done I felt a little better, but not much. I laid down and started to fall asleep when the cat jumped on me, so now I am fully awake. I turned on the tv to try to bore myself to sleep.

Then, I would say like 5 minutes or so later, the bed started to shake VIOLENTLY! Jamie yelled into me to stop horsing around this wasn't our place and he didn't want me to accidentally break anything. I was so astonished I could not speak, the cat at this point had her claws dug in my shoulder and she huddled into my neck. Finally it really hit me that this was real, so I yelled for Jamie to "come here right now"! I then heard a voice, as clearly as I could hear you if you were talking in a normal tone, and it said "He is fine here, but you need to go... When he gets to the door he will see nothing!"

I was shocked and as soon as he touched the doorknob, (you know the jiggle noise they make?), the bed stopped. I wasn't really scared, I was just shocked and amazed, and what surprised me the most, Jamie said "Was someone else in here with you? I heard another voice..." (the tv volume was all the way down by the way...). I was so amazed, I told him what happened, and he, being my loving fiance, believed me. The cat was my proof, she still trembled terribly. After this he just watched tv in the room with me while I slept.

The next night...

Well the second night the same thing happened... In the same detail, but instead of calling for Jamie I asked the ghost or whatever "Why don't you want me here? I am a friend of Jordan's, (the owner), and I am only here helping to make sure this place doesn't get broke into... You are the one who should go, it's time to move on!" and again I got this feeling that someone was sitting next to me staring at me.

I turned to look at the cat because she was now hissing at something, when I did I saw a woman in the mirror. Most people at this point, I think, would be out the door and down the street! She looked dead at me with a very hardened look, (like she was mad at me and I should not be there), then she smiled and pointed, I looked in the direction she was pointing and when I looked back she was gone. I got up and went over to see what she pointed at, and it was a picture of Jordan and the woman. I was just visited by his MOTHER! She died about a year before, and he was badly depressed when she died. I never said anything to Jamie about this because I didn't want him to upset Jordan, I just told Jordan that he has a guardian angel who is watching over him, and that loves and protects him more than he will ever know!

Thanks for reading my story... Comment if you'd like to.

Other hauntings by StaceyRe2003

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, StaceyRe2003, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
Creepy to hear that your mother watches everything you do EVERYTHING, but it sounds like she's only there to help Jordan.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
There is nothing worse than that of a mother's disapproval, I guess. How interesting that she chose to allow your fiance to hear her voice also. Nice touch. I would say that the stern look that she bestowed upon you was an added warning not to mess with the natural running order of things.
Not unless it is your professed psychic abilities that she did not take a cotton to. Perhaps she was afraid you might let a few family skeletons out of the closet?
Thank you.
RoseForEmily (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-11)
Guess she didn't like girls in Jordan's trailer. Creepy, but I guess as long as you were with Jamie it was ok.

Weird.
I would have gone out so fast.
StaceyRe2003 (3 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-09)
LOL, I have had medium abilities my whole life, and it's more unusual for me to not see a spirit... Rather than see one. I wasn't frightened because she has passed on, and they don't scare anymore. I was freaked out and kind of shocked about what had happened though!
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-08)
Lol, freaky much? I cannot believe you did not run out of the room... I wouldn't run, I'd just get it and just walk out, stunned and TOTALLY FREAKED OUT. Run back in the room and scream "AHHHHHHHH" all over the room and run back out.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
Good for you for not running from the room screaming. I can't say what I would have done in the same situation.

Jennifer ❤
Snags67 (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
You know how "moms" don't like any hanky panky going on... Maybe she didn't like your sleeping arrangments? Very good story.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
Wow that was creepy. I wonder why she didn't like you. Did you ever find out more about your friends mother? I think you did the right thing not telling him about the incident. It would probably upset him. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: