You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Weird Happenings at Home 2

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Happenings at Home 2

 

This is the continuation of my previous story. A lot of things have been happening since my last post and I would like to tell them to you.

The tap hasn't turned on again (thankfully) but many weird things have been happening which I can't explain. A few months ago, my mom and dad were in the living room watching T.V. (My mom told me this story) my father got bored so he went into the balcony. The balcony is behind the couch on which my mom was sitting. After a while, my mom heard a "click". She ignored it thinking it was something else. After a while, when my father tried to come out of the balcony, he found the door locked! The only way you can lock the door is by turning a key in the door. My father started banging on the door so my mom opened the door. He asked her who locked the door but she said she had no clue. And there was no one home except my dad and mom. So this really freaked me out! Nowadays, I have started to hear those "clicking" noises that my mom heard. The only clicking noise comes when you lock the balcony door! So this was really weird!

Other things have also been happening like a marble rolling on the top floor (only an old man lives there), furniture moving sounds above us, something or someone falling, etc. This we can hear from my and my brother's room and from my parent's room. It is really weird because when we asked him what he was doing all the time; at midnight, or at 5:00 am, he said he wasn't doing anything. He never moved his furniture or anything else. I really feel confused! Please can somebody tell me what's going on?! I will keep informing you guys about what's going on!

Other hauntings by Biemaster

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Biemaster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
Sounds like, with the exception of the time in which your Dad was actually locked out on the balcony, that these are residual sounds. The most interesting thing about them is that the gentleman who lives in the above apartment does not hear them, and it sounds as if that is where they are coming from. Too bad there is not a legal "peep hole" that is able to let you see if anything appears to move up there!
I am thinking that every time I went out on the balcony I would bring along the key. Is he the only one who has been locked out?
Kuwait is rich in history, so it really is not too surprising to hear of a newer apartment building carrying on as it once may have been. Very interesting story.
Thank you.
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
ive sxxperienced furniture moving my whole life from my neighbours, in 3/4 in the morning, which obviously it can't be them!
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-08)
Hey DemonSora and thanks for commenting!

I didn't get the part about which you said that the ghost is "shy" to show their identity. If you see this comment, can you please explain your comment again to me? Thanks a bunch!
Biemaster
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
Well I'm an expert on ghost and demons, but I think you have a ghost in your house! Usually Ghost you can't see are shy to show their identity, but ghost that you can see and others can they not afraid to show their selfs! I can't see ghost But I can feel them sometimes! 😐
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Hi Rhodes and thanks for commenting "again"!

The noises are mostly heard by me but everybody hears them and they don't tell eachother. It happens to everyone, not just my dad or such. Another thing has been happening recently which I forgot to mention. One of our two bathrooms seems spooky. If you read my previous story, I mentioned about a tap opening on itself. Well, in that same bathroom, there is no ventilation fan or anything so the wierd thing is, the door of the bathroom keeps banging itself on its own! Everybody in my family (me, brother, dad and mom) hear that but they just think its some wind from somewhere. It really creeps me out, especially when I am alone at home! Can anyone tell me a reason for this things? Oh and one more thing, the "Ghost" doesn't make any speaking sounds or anything so no use of taperecording but I will try it so thanks for your suggestion Rhodes! I have not tried yet to talk to the ghost but I will now so thanks for the suggestion too Tanthegamer! I will keep informing you all about more happenings and thanks all 3 of you for your suggestions!
Biemaster
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Hello again Biemaster and thanks for sharing another encounter with us.

The noises you hear on the upper floors sound like "someone" hasn't realised they need to cross. They just keep on with their daily routine as usual unaware of the fact that this is no longer their home. Try leaving a tape recorder- a digital one, in the room which seems to be more active to see if it picks anything up. You need to know what it is before you deal with it.

The locking of the balcony door though, I'm not sure. It could be coming from the same source, it could be a completely different thing. Does it happen only when your dad goes out of the house or even some other family member?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to see if the one who closes the door tries to keep what seems to them "the stranger" out of the house.
tanthegamer (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
try to talk to the ghost, just talk whit the ghost and tell him to go away, tell him to knock 2 times on the table for a yes and 1 time for a no, its the only way to get rid of it.
frenchpoet (10 stories) (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
My room mate and I always heard marbles rolling on the floor above us and we could never figure out what it was. Now that you've mentioned it, maybe it's common in dormitories/apartment buildings/whatever?

As for the other stuff, that's really creepy...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: