You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The White Light On The Central Strip

Real Ghost Stories

The White Light On The Central Strip

 

It was a summer's day about 2 years ago and it was around 11PM. It was so hot I couldn't sleep so I decided to get my car out of the garage and take the road. Something told me to drive through this particular by pass where about a year before there had been a terrible MVA and 2 girls were killed, it was a terrible accident.

It was a long drive and so on my way back to shorten the road I passed through this by-pass again. This is a 2 lane road on each side separated with a central strip, so 4 lanes in all. Now it was around 1am and suddenly from nowhere a streak of light approached me, it was elongated and was on the central strip as if ready to cross the road, as I approached it; it literally went through me and through my car. At that very instant the air around me froze still, I don't know if it was because I was frightened or because of this white light.

I had to pull aside because I was so shaken I couldn't drive for a whole ½ an hour. As soon as I regained strength I looked around me and realized that the exact point where the light passed through me and my car was the exact location where the terrible accident I mentioned earlier had occurred.

I still pass from that by-pass but this never happened to me again. It was only on that occasion.

Other hauntings by osyka

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, osyka, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

nell82 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-22)
you are probably talking about the bypass at Mriehel and if so you do realise there is a speeding camera at that very point that flashes like daylight?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
Hello, Osyka.
I got the results back from a few photographs, that I think you may be interested in. I had sent them in to one of my "friends" for viewing and I have the return e-mail saved for now. Would you mind e-mailing me if you are still interested in those results? I had a change of computers and lost the address.
Thank you.
osyka (7 stories) (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-08)
The streak of light was the height of s humsn and thin. Sort of a person walking but a glow not a real person. Well it passed from one window to an other and all I could feel was cold and I was literally stuck, couldn't move, probably with shock.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-07)
I wonder about this flying light. Did it go straight through the glass of the windshield, and then out through the back window, or did it go through an open side window and out the opposite? What emotion did you feel as it went through?
Thank you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Another great story you sharred with us Osyka. It is said to hear about accidents. We should be happy that nothing like this has happen to our family. That is one reason we should be happy. We get to see another day. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
Often when there are horrible accidents sucha s the one you have described, there is residual energy that remains in the area, sometimes very strong energy.

There is really no known rhyme or reason for the energy there except that the events themselves are so horrific and energy based that it must carry on.

I beleieve that the light you experienced while going through the accident site was the energy signature.

I will say prayers fo rthe two young girls and pray that they have been able to cross over.

Thanks for sharing with us!
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: