You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Young Children

Real Ghost Stories

Young Children

 

It was a while back, when I was about 12 or 13 (I am 14 now), and I was in my kitchen eating a blueberry muffin when I saw a young boy with blonde hair, no older than 9 or 10, wearing a blue shirt, ran up my stairs. I thought it was my brother or his friend (he had a sleep over that night) so I went into his room and he and his friends were still sleeping and none of them had a blue shirt on.

About a week or so later, I had a friend sleeping over and we both started to smell blueberries when I realized I was eating a blueberry muffin when I first saw the boy. Then I was again in my kitchen and I saw a glow of some sort in the mirror by the front door. So as I walked toward there I could've sworn I saw a young woman's face. She was very pretty with blonde hair. I ran over there and there was nothing there but the coat hangers were moving as if something was.

Again, about 2 years ago, my mother came home from work one morning and she was eating breakfast. The garage door began to open and close repeatedly. Another time, my dog actually sensed it. It was around 10:00 p.m. and my mom was the only one awake and my dad was out of town. My mom was getting ready for bed when Maisey started barking. She was looking into the darkness and my mom tried to calm her down. Then she began to get low to the ground and squinted her eyes like someone was hitting her or petting her. She ran out into the hallway and woke me up. My mom was still in her room trying to get Maisey back in there but she just started crying.

I forgot about everything until last night (March 3rd) when I saw a little girl sitting on my bed. I asked her all sorts of questions. She did not speak. She was very young about 6 years old and had short blonde hair and bangs. I asked her her name and she wrote it down. I do not remember exactly what it was because it was French. I noticed it was another language and I am currently taking German and it looked like German, but when I asked her she said it was French. I believe her name started with a B but I am not certain. She began to walk around and play with my stuffed animals. I was afraid to ask her how she died, for she seemed so happy and I didn't want to ruin her spirits. Then the next thing I knew, she was just gone.

So this morning I was asking my brother, mom, and dad if they knew any thing about a young French girl that died and they all have no clue what I'm talking about. My question for all of you is, how is it possible to have so many ghosts in my house when it is brand new and nobody has died here. I also want to know if it would be safe to use a Ouija board to find out more about them.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Twissler (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
I have a ouijia board and NO NEVER A GOOD IDEA! Cause now there is a spirit named Ron stuck there being a major D*ck to me... Don't do it!
para_norm_alDude1 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
you can uuse a oujia board but use lots of precaution. Get it bless and look at the ouijastition look it up on google... Hope this helps...peace, love, and war.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
Please do NOT use a ouija board because they will just bring forth demons and other bad spirits. I say this for your safety.
Good luck and stay safe -haz
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
ouijia boards can bring forth 'things' that you may not want or ask for. There is really no controling what gates may open up and you may be way more bothered than you are now.
Tima (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
it's like russian rulett that thing is! I love it because I fear what I will be getting. But I've played by myself with people surrounding me and with other people. Anyway, it's very true you can get evil ones but most times you can send them away. I wouldn't recommend you use it if you are easily scared and have that intuitive feeling... Good luck!
blufx1963 (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
In 1969, when I was six. Mom bought a ouija board for me, as a present. I fooled with it, not knowing what it was for. Read the instructions that came with it. Put my tips of my fingers on the pointer. Nothing happened. That was the start of my nightmare, over the years. Dreams about events happening, and knowing of future and past events. In my dreams, that I didn't remember later on, until something triggered my memory of it. A de-ja-vue experience, if you will. A piece of information to tease you with, showing you, that there is, indeed, a all knowing, all seeing presence. This started after I played with that board. I don't know if it is god or the devil, but heed this. I would advise you not to mess with something you don't know anything about. Not even to touch it...
sheri (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
Please for the love of God, burn the oujia boards! 99.9% of what you can contact on there is evil or controlled by a larger evil! The spirits will tell some truths, to keep you interested but are infamous liars when contacted this way. They may tell you they are one person's spirit and that Heaven is lovely but in fact be a demon that wants to feed off of your very essence. When dealing with oujia board's You never know what or who you might get a hold of or even worse what might get a hold on YOU! Remember that you have a selfish motive- to get information and answer's...Don't you think they have a selfish motive too? They DO! I speak from experience! You might have to use both prayer and gasoline or charcole started fluid to make them burn, I did. And have been better off for it. I pray that you will do the same! Or if you don't have one then just PLEASE don't get one, if you do things will get much worse.
Maise (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-19)
Dear Lauren,
You are like a little sister. I am 21. And my brother and I used to see things like what you see, infact that my little brother (he was 11 at that time) he saw my late grandfather in our house more than once.
so my advice to you sweet Lauren is to keep your faith in God and stop believing what you see, because if you ignore what you see now, you will never be bothered from them later.
I once have heared that if someone sees such things he should ignor them and later they will disapear, because what you see might not be a little french girl that is dead, but it could be a goblin or a devil that wants you to believe as if it is a dead person but it is not. Because once you believe in them they will control you and start to ask you to do things. So be stronger and just ignor them. Because ghosts never ask us to help them because they are now with God, and if they need anything, God will help them.
And what proves it, that your house is new.
And please listen to me and never use a Quija boared! Based on experiece, just take my advise and don't use it! If that little french girl (which you saw) is a real human soul, she will contact you in your dreams... Good spirits only contact us through our dreams.
so wait and see if she apears in your dream, and if she didn't, this means that she is not real.
tell me what will happen with you...

Take care Little Lauren.
Victoria (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
Hi Lauren: I see that you may be a little confused by all the responses to your story. Some favor the ouija board and others do not. I am no expert in this field at all, I am just relaying my own experiences as they have happened. I have never tried the ouija board nor ever intend to. I personally believe it is pure evil and nothing but trouble. One very important thing to remember about all of this is that DEMONS ARE LIARS. For those who choose to use the board and connect with someone on the other side, they may feel they are communicating with a deceased sibling, parent or friend; however, it could very well be a demon lying and deceiving that user. Why? For many purposes. The more contact you make with someone from that board, the more power you are giving them over you. Even if you are only listening to their messages, you forget that you have already opened up an enormous door, a dangerous no one should ever open. So although a person may feel elated that they just contacted their deceased Uncle George, chances are it's not him. We already know evil exists, we know there is a God and a Devil. That same devil has legionaires that serve him and are as every bit as deceiving as he is (and dangerous). The devil can only be on one place at one time, only God can be everywhere at all times. It's thru the help of his demons that the devil is able to deliver his evil everywhere at once. Everyone thinks that the evil in their home is the devil, in some cases it is, but the majority of the time it's one of his soldiers. Haven't you ever seen or read about an exorcism where the priest asks who is inhabiting the body and the demons will answer with their appropriate names. It's not always Lucifer, only on rare occasions. Please think carefully about what you plan to do with this whole ouija board scenario. Just because one person did not experience anything out of the ordinary, what makes you think you won't?? It's Pandora's Box, plain and simple. Be careful sister.
Marco Jimenez (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE never play with a ouija boared it is very dangerous and can hurt you.
Akcelik (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
when I used to work at McDonald's my manager (lets call her Ema) invited me to her office to have a play around with the Ouija. It was only a mocked up version on paper but she said her things and called the guardian angel. The guardian angel did come while both our hand's (Ema & I) were on the pen that guided the words to spell out. When Ema asked who's guardian angel it said mine. It knew every private detail about me which Ema did not know and versa. After a serious of question from Ema she asked about her own mother and our hands were forcefully pulled to the word BAD! Ema would ask why, the Ouija will point bad every time, which freaked her out. Then she ended the session a little disturbed and I went back to cooking burgers but my conclusion from this is that, if you play with the Ouija board calling spirits then they will come and gain your trust. But once they have gained your trust, then they will start playing with you! So stay away if you value sanity.
socketboy (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
You know what Lauren...I don't want to sound like a know it all, but if using the Ouija board helps put you at peace about this...do it!! I do not believe that Ouija boards work at all. I am a strong believer in God and I think the Ouija board is just for entertainment purposes only, sort of like a magic trick. I apologise to anyone who may believe these boards work, I am not trying to offend...in fact, I HAVE a Ouija board myself...I only use it as a party game, not to communicate with the other side. PRAY!!! Thats the only way I can forsee you finding out any answers that you may seek...God will provide if he see's fit. But again, by all means use the board if it does in fact put your mind at ease about said matters.
Southern monkey (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
NO WAY!!!!! Ouji means gate way to hell. And if you allow one of those in your house your welcoming the demons into your house and your just gonna get yourself into a bigger mess so why don't you try praying instead?
Mary (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-06)
Lauren, Victoria is so right! I have known people who have used the Ouija Board and have horrible experiences. That is only asking for trouble. If there is a ghost in your house and it doesn't bother you then why push the envelope. I grew up in a house that use to be a funeral home, when the town was first settled. We had alot of weird things happen, that could never be explained. After a while spirits move on. Sometimes they are there because they want your prayers. Try going to the library and do some research on the property your house was built on or talk to neighbors, friends who may be able to answer some questions about the area. But, seriously do not use the Ouija Board!
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-05)
Dear Lauren, Just because a brand new house is brand new, never lived in or "died" in, does not mean the house is not haunted. It could be the land it was built upon, prior landowners, squatters or passers by, it could be surrounding land and buildings near the home, there could be an open portal, spirits could be just passing through and/or choosing to stop and stay, anything brought into the home that has a prior history and owner, and/or just beings who wish to test you or protect you.
Ouija boards are tools to reach the other side. Like all things, they should be used with common sense and responsibility. They are best used by those who have prior paranormal experience, a strong center and have knowledge of what they are doing. You would not open your door to strangers who you do not know, so why would you want to open a door to "unseen" strangers from the other side you do not know. You are the gate keeper of your "self" and all "you" survey. If you insist on using one, I would suggest doing research first, and leaning how to protect yourself. Try to find an eperienced adult who can help you. You always have the choice to pick and choose some, all or nothing of what I or others say. Choose what best suits you, as it will best protect you and guide you. One size of spiritualism and spiritual advice does not fit all. Use your common sense and gut feeling. Look at the whole picture before embarking on something you are not sure of. Hopefully, with time and experience will come wisdom for all. Remember, if it makes you feel uncomfortable, bad, negative and/or causes you grief or pain you have the power to say "NO" to it and not allow it into your space and/or life. It is always your choice.
M. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-05)
Hello,Lauren
You apparently can see people that are no longer living. You're a psyhic and you're able to see or hear spirits. I believe,ouija boards are something we control in our own minds. My mother told me that,herself!She and her mom used have one and used it often and nothing terrible ever happened while using it! People tend to exagerate about ouija boards alot.
Heather (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-05)
I think Carla is correct the family feels almost welcomed by the smell of your blueberry muffins, they want you to know they are there and they are friendly. The Ouija board is scary don't use it! I have tons of horror stories about the Ouija board. It's not safe.Just learn to except the fact that they are there and enjoy them.
Victoria (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-05)
Lauren, whatever you do please, please, please do not use a Ouija board. You will only open the door for even worse demons to come into your home. Sure you may get a response from the little French girl but the price you will pay will be extremely high. Look around on this site or do some searching on the Internet for Ouija Board horror stories. In some cases, the demons followed the person that used the board from home to home, from city to city. Don't get into that please. As long as the little French girl isn't hurting you then leave it be. I know you have a curious nature that wants to know more about her but by all means do not use the Ouija Board..Please!
carla (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-05)
Hello!
I suppose your new house could have been built on an area where there used to be other houses,or on an old burial ground.
May be your blueberry muffins brought back good memories for a family who once lived in the area,they felt your warmth and friendliness and obviously tried to let you know they were there,especially the little girl she relates to you because you were young,hope you can find out the history of the area.
xx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: