You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Two Ghosts in my Room

Real Ghost Stories

Two Ghosts in my Room

 

This is really weird for me to tell, as everything happened so fast. All this is true, and it means a lot to me that I think I should share it with people. When I first moved into this house I was fully aware the last owners were an old couple who lived here and both died. I have the master bedroom and I see her walking in my room a lot. She tries to talk, but we just can't do it. I have a feeling her husband has made it into heaven and is sleeping peacefully, as I've never seen anything to do with him. I've seen the old woman, I can see her in the shadows of my TV screen on my wall. She stands there and she waves to me. I didn't see her for a while after I redecorated her bedroom, now I think she stays downstairs in the living room, no one can walk in it between 3-4 am in the morning. If you didn't know, that's the time spirits come out and God cannot do anything about it. I don't quite know how this is true but I've been told.

Also, yesterday, my boyfriend died. I'm certain he tried to contact me in my dreams last night. He was telling me things he didn't manage to say to me when he was still alive. I think he was trying to say "goodbye" to me, and "I love you". Luckily, "I love you" was the last thing he ever said to me, which was over the phone, so it meant quite a lot as I didn't see him a lot. I've noticed today, as I've been sitting in my room, I can feel him there, I know he is, I just can't see him. I feel someone rest there hand over mine as it's on the mouse on my computer. My hair is being played with, things are moving, my bed is creasing. Things are moving in my room, but only specific things, the stuff that had something to do with him. The stuff we messed about with, drawings, everything to do with him, which is why this is so odd. I wish I could contact him, just to say goodbye. I'm sorry I never really made the perfect girlfriend but I wish I could say it. I need to tell him.

So like I said, it's rather weird, but that's how things are going here at the moment. I currently have 2 ghosts in my room. One of which shares my bed with me at night. I just wish he knew how much I loved him. I know it's not much, and it sounds like crap as it's from a 15 year old girl, but that's my first story to tell.

P.S. If anyone knows of any spiritualist churches in nottingham / derbyshire please contact me, telling me how to get there. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

BeautifulMandy (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
I have a gift of seeing ghosts and listening to them. You're boyfriend is definetly with you, and he knows you want to say goodbye. I'm not actually phsycic, but from you're description, I can tell from my paranormal experiences. How did he die? I can tell you more if I know more.
lallorona26_sm (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-08)
Sorry for not mining my own bussness, but how did your boyfriend die? I know I can be nosy at times but I'm really curoise! 😕
Gaurdian (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Hi
I believe your boyfriend does know how much you loved him and perhaps thta is why he is there to let you know not only that he loves you, but that he knows you love him. No one knows what god wants except god but I don't think it's out of the question to say that mabey god wanted your ex to comfort you until you realize he knows you loved him and until you are ready to let him go. He is probably moving around things related to the two of you to help comfort you. I suggest inviting him to stay with you one more night, but before you sleep ask him to sit next to you and say a prayer out loud like our father or whatever you like. Tell him aand god yoou are ready to let go and will see him in heaven again someday. Go to bed.
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-23)
Wow, that must be really hard for you. :( I think he knows you love him and miss him and etc... Everything you wanted to tell him, I am sure he already knows. Spirits are kind of like children and animals... They can just sense things without being specifacally told. Either way, tell him everything you need to and talk to him as if he is right beside you... After all, you said he bacially is anyway, right? You may not be able to contact him, but remember that he can contact you anytime he wants, whether it is through a dream or something else. Just remember that he is still with you. I hope you feel better. Take care. :)
Jimbo (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-14)
Hi Laurajane
I totally agree with Victorias comments. I too believe that nothing is impossible for God and that praying in the name of Jesus is the best advice.
All the best
Victoria (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-13)
Hello Laurajane: Although I live in America I do know one thing that is relevant in every part of the world and in all of creation... And that is that there is nothing God cannot do. In your statement made about spirits coming out at 3-4am and that there is nothing God can do. Oh sister, God is master of all. He made and controls the spirits, they do not control Him. Your faith and belief in Him is what will protect you at any hour of the day or night. Just take caution because not all spirits are good. There are evil ones and those are Demons which are incredible deceivers and liars. The person you feel in your room thinking is your deceased beau, may be a demon deceiving you. If you ever get the chance to make contact with any of the two people you are sensing, ask them who they are in the name of Jesus Christ... If they disappear before your eyes, they were demons. No peaceful spirit will fear the name of the Lord, only demons will. Please remember that and above all, please pray and ask God to protect you. Prayer is powerful and it works. Good luck sister.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
I agree with Martin 100% on this. Saying good-bye to a loved one is an important part of the healing process. You may not think they can hear you, but believe me they do. You may even have to ask them to go to the light and be at peace. More often than not they will move on by themselves.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
Hi laurajane_01, I think if you speak out loud they will hear you. At least try it a few times, and say your peace like if you were talking to a real person in front of you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: