You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Unexplained Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

Unexplained Hauntings

 

I have to be honest with you at this present time I'm still not sure what really was going on in my home. I hope some of you will be able to have a better understanding and are able to give me your feed back because I sure can use it.

On July2, 2007 my brother passed away and it was a very difficult time for my family and myself. My brother was everything to me we were very close. About a month after my brother's passing strange things started occurring in our home. One night my oldest daughter woke me up it was about two or three a.m. And she was very scared, she said that she could hear something walking in our home.

We have hardwood floors through out our house. I went in the living room with her, we both sat on the couch and sure enough I could hear footsteps in our hallway. It went in our kitchen and when it entered our dining room a chair moved as if someone was sitting down. It then went back to the kitchen and back down the hallway again. It was very frightening for both of us.

We also would hear a voice calling our names and it sounded just like my brother. Another time my husband and I were sleeping and all of a sudden my bedroom door flew open and we both heard someone scream my name. The voice sounded kind of distressed. I did get up to check on things and at the time it happened my daughter was in the shower.

We have even had dishes move they actually start shaking. My kids heard it first that's when they called me into the kitchen and this happened during the day.

My oldest daughter was in the bathroom one night and all of us were gone she was by herself and she called me crying. She said she heard a voice call her name and it said, "I know you can hear me." She said it sounded like her uncle.

I have had a lot of other things happen but I think I will stop for now. Will post another story later.

Other hauntings by csuegar

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, csuegar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Hi and thank you fro sharring this story with us. I'm very sorry for your loss. Family is something we shhould allways cherish. I'm very sad to read this story but I want to tell you the truth on what I think about it. I'm very sorry to say this but I think that there is a chance that your brother is lost. I would pray do blessings smudge ceremonys just to help him cross over. This place is not his place. He should go to a better place. Thanks again fro sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
babygirlacm (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-04)
thanks for sharing I think that your brother has been watching over you trying to get your attention that he is here and you should not be afraid! God bless and hope your brother can find peace wherever he may be?
shaishav34 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-04)
I will advice you to Shift in a New House. Since it may help to get away from the spirit, because spirits are more attached to houses & places than with people.
I also think that your brother must have had some desire in his mind before his death, which must have been remained unfulfilled until date, so maybe his Spirit must be wondering with a hope that someone will hear him & fulfill his desire.

May his soul Rest in Peace...
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-04)
little_flower
You say you don't believe your daughter when she says she saw a cabinet door open and close and no one was there, Why don't you believe her? Is it because she is a child?
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-04)
kailyn0904
What a strange thing to say. Why would csuegar brother go to hell? Some souls find it hard to let go, they find it difficult to understand what has happened to them, they need help to move on. Do you know they say we are living in hell anyway, that is why there is so much suffering!
kailyn0904 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
He might have not found the light and if he didn't he might be in Hell I don't want to scare you but this is just my theary
csuegar (8 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
little-flower, I know how hard it is to believe in ghost or hauntings. You need to sit down with your daughter and talk to her about what happened. Does she have a reason to make up a story like that? If not you need to find it in your heart to listen to her story and believe her. Thankyou for your condolence and I will continue to pray for my brother
csuegar (8 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
ghostseer, my brother was very successful at getting our attention. I still wonder if he' ok it's hard not too. I continue to pray for him all the time. Thankyou for your reassurance.
csuegar (8 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
rhodes68 thankyou for reading my story and yes I too feel at times that he may be lost or very upset that he can't be with us again. I really hope that he can find some kind of peace.
little_flower (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
My daughter is 12 and just last Tuesday, she told me she was sweeping the living room and she heard someone whispering her name, and she saw a cabinet door open and close and no one was there, I didn't believe her. About your brother, I am so sorry for your lost. Pray for your brother that he may be at peace.
csuegar (8 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
Surya,

My brother passed away from leukemia he also caught mrsa in the hospital and that was the number one cause of death due to his white blood cells were too low from the leukemia to fight the infection. I have tried speaking to my brother and I will talk about it in my next story.

Thankyou, for your comments.

From Csuegar
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
How did your brother die, if you don't mind me asking. From what you and family have heard and ther descriptions, your brother sounds distressed and yes as Rhodes says lost. Have to tried speaking to your brother? I Will wait for your next post.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
csuegar hello and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss!

You caught my attention with two things:first, you all heard your names being called (apart from the noises in the house and the footsteps) and you recognized, as you pointed out, that it WAS your brother's voice and second but most important, you claim that he sounded in distress! Do you still hear his voice or feel his presence in the house cause as I take it, these events took place in the past.

It sounds as if he was trying to communicate something to you desperately. Is it possible that he was lost or better trapped and unable to understand what had happened to him? The experiences you describe so far, although I need to hear the whole story to try understand it better, point towards an energy that is "confused"-as if it's inside an empty house going from room to room trying to find his family but, being "trapped" in another dimension, he can't do so (?)
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
Our deceased loved ones will try pretty hard-to let us know they are ok... I guess the more frantic cries were his way of making sure you heard him. I wouldn't be afraid or upset if I were you... He is just fine...Blessings, Ghostseer

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: